Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"we r always going to be together"-Epilogue-PG 114 (Page 8)

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
superb
cont sooon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Great strat...... interesting...plz cont soon.

manisha03

manisha03 Groupbie
manisha03
manisha03

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Hi guys. Here i am with the part 2 of my FF. I am really sorry for the lateness as I was a bit held up with my university work. Actually I have a test tomorrow and pray for me that I clear that test.

PART 2

"I don't love her. She is only a friend to me". Those words were still ringing in Geet's ears. She could hear it very loud and clear. As much as she was trying to block them, they just would not go away. "Where did I go wrong? I always loved Maan and thought that he loved too but that is not the truth. He loves somebody else I can't live without him. I will die if he is not with me." Geet was in her room crying out her eyes. She had the biggest shock of her life when he heard that Maan does not love her. Walking out of the party where a deadly silence had prevailed following Maan's announcement, she came back home with the driver whereas her parents stayed there on the insistence of Maan's father.

All were gathered in the study room of Khurana mansion after the party ended. Maya and Priya were sitting on the couch, tears running down their eyes. Vicky was with dadima and Kunal was standing near the window, his back to all of them. Maan was there too. Looking at the scene, he knew that he was the one responsible for their distress but he was not aware that they would announce his and Geet's engagement in the party or else he would have surely told them the truth and stopped them from being embarrassed in front of many guests. The silence was broken by Kunal who directly questioned Maan about the girl he loves.

Kunal: who is that girl, Maan?

Maan: her name is Nupur. She was my classmate in MBA classes at Harvard university and she lives in London with her family. I have known her for the past 5 years.

Kunal: and you have known Geet almost all your life-shouted Kunal.  How can you do that to her? How can you break her heart? How could you''

Seeing Kunal on the verge of breaking down, Vicky cut in.

Vicky: calm down Kunal. Let me talk to him.

Kunal: how can I? Do you know how helpless I felt when I saw Geet walking out of the party.

Vicky: please let me talk to him

Do you love this girl? Addressing Maan

Maan: yes

Vicky: and does she love you?

Maan: yes

Vicky: so be it. You will get married to her only. I promise you that.

Kunal: what are you talking about? Have you ever thought of Geet? How will she feel seeing Maan getting married to someone else. I don't accept this relationship. If Maan gets married then it will be to Geet only. We are responsible for those dreams that she has been weaving since childhood and I won't let them break like that.

Maan: dad, suppose I get married to Geet. Have you ever thought that if I am married to Geet and I am not able to give her the love and respect that every wife deserves, then will she be happy with me and will you people be happy to see her in that state.

No- she will never be happy and neither you people will be happy seeing her in distress. Her dreams will be shattered.

Vicky: Maan is right. If we force them to get married then we will be ruining both their life in the process. Geet is a sensible girl I am sure she will understand and maybe Geet has something else store in her fate.

Unable to bear the conversation Maya (Maan's mother) cut in who had been sitting in silent from the beginning. She had tears in her eyes. Her distress was clearly shown on her face.

Maya: have you people thought about Geet? At this age, every girl dreams about her prince charming but Geet has always dreamed about Maan, about spending her rest of her life with him. She will be totally shattered if Maan goes out of her life.

Priya: calm down Maya. Maan is right. He will not be able to keep Geet happy if he loves somebody else and both are our kids. We can't think about only one's happiness. We should think about both of them. I think we should get Maan married to her lady love only.

Dadi: I too agree with Priya and Vicky. I will talk to Geet myself and make her understand.

Vicky: and Kunal if you are worried that our friendship will suffer because this alliance has been cancelled then you are wrong. We will always be friends and Maan is my son as much as Geet is your daughter. We will only want their happiness. Belief me this is in the best interest of both the children.

Maan was happy with the turn the conversation was taking. He was afraid that his decision may affect his father's and Vicky uncle friendship but he was happy that nothing like that happened. He was even happy to know the fact that they are willing to support him in his decision. He could not wait to tell Nupur the good news and ask her to come to India as soon as possible with her family to talk about their marriage but firstly he needed to talk to Geet. He knew that knowingly or unknowingly he has hurt her very much and he need to rectify that mistake of his. First thing the next morning he will talk to her.

The following morning Priya and Vicky were sitting at the breakfast table in silence. Priya was stirring sugar in her tea absent mindedly whereas Vicky was thinking about how to talk to Geet on that matter.

Priya: how are you going to explain to Geet about last night?

Vicky: I really don't know. I don't know how to even start the conversation with her. Where is she by the way?

Priya: in her room. She will be here in a few minutes. We told them that we will make Geet understand but will we be able to do so. Will we be able to see our daughter break down?

Vicky: I don't know but the fact remains that Maan doesn't love Geet and she will never be happy with him. We should be able to make Geet understand. We can't ruin her life. Maybe after she gets over this incident she will be able to fall in love with someone else.

Priya: I don't think so because I have seen immense love for Maan in Geet's eyes and it will be really difficult for Geet to forget Maan. God knows what will happen to my daughter?

Just then they heard as if someone was descending the stairs and turned to see Geet getting down. She had a blank expression on her face. Her eyes were red and puffy as if she had been crying the whole night. Vicky was thinking about how to start the conversation when they heard Geet talking but they were shocked by what she had to say.

Geet: dad, I want to go to UK for my MBA

Hey guys thats all for today. i will try to update the next part tomorrow.

love you all and please leave some lovely comments and criticism are always welcome and also pray for me that i pass my test tomorrow

Edited by manisha03 - 23 January 2011 at 7:13am

The following 113 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetchintushilpakathrina7176honeyboney1niki7611paromannramavishlittlerenu16nimkonatksree12krishna.asmi123ariz2000wifey90ammyicycoolTinkJiamans22shreya satishhemvbprizabhakbhartifankinnohansasmanaamteegpiyushinamitasindiyachillsandhyabanojMSgayatripriyanka5020rostnish025azainaavani_9preetymaaneetrashgirl000NH1971mysticangelsanjuleeBe.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-edoosheekaSaJan-SaJanshivangi783maanmishtiixraytrishapcharlie1950anshimanshiiqbals4evert-mayur-sajan-jluvabbybabycyum321puthmaanujaanu-shamima-Nav2010-SmexySmile-Shimmerrambeernsimi91-Veritaserum-ambbihamrk-1krati5preeti.1sanu3108vrsharmapunjabi.princesanjucoolesha143komlikaalicia212pop77charmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10aamirkhanfansweet scorpio-afsha-namita25kooliioKaSh-Maneet-Fan-KartikNaira-shah10--aarthi----Ratna--rsroopaliShalve..shreyaa..6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.kahkashansakinapunam2712Shruthemaaneetsangel_SharmeenLuvsGCDesigirls12CrazyCutesypickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.notfadedawayJunglebeeDonnaa.CookieMonster.tabby999

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
hiiii
all the best for ur test dear....
absolutely amazing update..
loved it completely........
feeling sorry for geet......
hope maan realises his folly soon and tries to woo back geet soon
keep writing
reva

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03doosheeka

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
good luck for your test

manisha03

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
hey All the best to you for your exam.....
loved the update.....poor geet ..so now she is planning to go  to UK.....
just wanna see how they end up getting married to each other.....

manisha03

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
hey manisha,

nice update gurll... cant wait for the next part ...

and all the best for your test hun!! inshallah u'll do good

love

Sana

manisha03

sanjulee Goldie
sanjulee
sanjulee

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
loved the update...
plzzz cont soon....