Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"we r always going to be together"-Epilogue-PG 114 (Page 74)

maan13579 Senior Member
maan13579
maan13579

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
are u going to update plzz continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
hiiiii
awesome update
loved it
loved maaneet
man send everyone on world tour
wowwwww geet is pregnant
nupur is back
hope she doesnt cause problems
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

manisha03

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

manisha03

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Awesome

another twist in geet's life

manisha03

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
plz update soon
i m very impatient plz...................................Cry

manisha03

manisha03 Groupbie
manisha03
manisha03

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

PART 14

Geet returned home quite disturbed. The conversation with Nupur was playing in her mind. She did not know whether she should confront Maan about it or not. If her suspicions were baseless then it could harm their relationship. A silent house awaited her. On not seeing anyone she panicked for a moment and then remembered that Dadi and the others had gone to visit one of Dadi's friend who has been ill lately. She wanted to talk to someone, to pour out her heart and let go of her insecurities but she did not know with whom to share her worries. What if the things that Nupur said are true, what would she do then?

Being alone at home did not help Geet at all; in fact it only increased her restlessness. She was pacing the floor in the living room when Maan entered.

Maan: Hi Geet. How are you and how's my baby? - He said kissing Geet's forehead and her belly in turn.

Geet: Hi

Maan: Where's everyone?

Geet: They have gone to visit Dadi's friend.

Maan: Great, so we are all alone- he said hugging Geet from behind and kissing her nape.

Geet: Maan, can I ask you something?

Maan: Sure babes

Geet: Do you love me?

Maan: What kind of question is this?

Geet: Answer my question Maan, do you love me?

Maan: Why? You don't know the answer.

Ok- He said looking at the determined look on Geet's face. I love you, I love you a lot. You are my life. You complete me.

Geet: Have you ever lied to me or hidden anything from me?

Maan: No. my life is an open book to you. You know everything that happens in my life and I have never hidden anything from you.

Have someone said anything to you- he asked worriedly

Geet: No.

Maan: Then why are you asking these questions?

Geet: Just like that. I wanted to make sure that you love me.

Maan could clearly see that there was something troubling Geet but if she did not want to say anything then he would not force her. He could put it down to mood swings as her doctor had already informed Maan to expect such mood changes from Geet. They waited for the others to return to have dinner. At the dinning table, Maan could see Geet playing with her food around her plate. She had barely eaten a morsel. When probed, she took two mouthful but that was it. After dinner when everyone retired to the sitting room to watch television, she made an excused that she was too tired and wanted to have an early night. Maan let her go thinking that maybe she needed some time to herself and would be fine till morning. But whatever the matter he will make sure to find it soon.

It was past 2 hours that Geet had gone to bed but when Maan entered the room, he could see Geet still awake tossing around on the bed.

Maan: I thought you said that you wanted an early night.

Geet: I can't sleep.

Maan: Why? What's the matter?

Geet: I don't know. I just don't feel like myself.

Maan: Is there something troubling you that you want to tell me?

For a moment Geet thought about telling Maan of her meeting Nupur and about their conversation but she was afraid that Maan will become angry as for a moment Geet did doubt Maan. But when Maan told her that he loves only her, she could see the sincerity in his eyes. She was angry at herself for believing Nupur for a moment. Geet could see that Maan was awaiting her response.

Geet: I want to sleep in your arms.

Maan: Just a little thing like that. You only had to ask baby, I am all yours.

Geet: How about making love to me.

Maan: No, because it is not safe at this stage. You are already 6 months pregnant but I guess a few cuddles and kisses won't harm.

Geet: Then what are you waiting for? Come soon.

Maan: I will just change and come.

Maan went to the washroom and came out after a few minutes wearing a vest and black tracks he climbed onto the bed and drew Geet into the warmth of his embrace trailing a feathery finger down her cheekbones. He then took her earlobe between his teeth and nibbled on them. Geet let out a moan getting all turned on. Geet looped her hands behind his hand as she covered the side of his face with tiny feather light kisses. His skin felt grainy beneath her lips and it tasted slightly of salt and of something that was indefinably masculine. Geet heard the rough sound as his breath caught in his throat and then his arms pulled her close and his mouth covered hers in a feverish possession. She whimpered from sheer blinding pleasure. His mouth was gentle, the pressure light but even more erotic as his tongue parted her lips, making her drown in a whirlpool of dark delight. His hands slid slowly down her neck, the toughened palms exacerbating nerve-endings already trembling beneath his touch. One thumb pressed softly against the pulse at the base of her neck, causing it to throb, the beat echoing in her ears. Twisting her head, she sought the warmth and comfort of his neck, inhaling deeply the tang of aftershave overlaid on the scent of his skin. Her hands crept up to comb through the silken waves of his hair and she nibbled on his earlobe then bathed the tender red tip slightly with her tongue. They were in the world of pure ecstasy when they got disturbed by the ringing of Maan's phone. He grabbed the phone and took the call without checking the caller id. As soon as he heard the person on the other side, his face expression grew serious. He dislodges himself from Geet embrace and moved towards the balcony to take the call in private.

Geet: Whose call is it that he can't talk in front of me- thought Geet.

Maan came after a while into the bedroom looking lost.

Geet: Whose call was it?

Maan: Eh! Nothing……….. Just a client, wanted to talk about a project.

Geet: So why are you disturbed? Is it something serious?

Maan: Nothing. You don't worry. It's quite late; I think we should sleep now.

Maan laid down on his side of the bed on shut off the light. He knew that Geet was not satisfied with his answer but how could he tell her that it was Nupur's phone pleading to meet her once he did not want to hurt Geet nor wanted her to misunderstand him. He would first sort out the matter of Nupur and then tell all about it to Geet. It was better to keep Nupur away from the family for a while.

Maan went to office the next morning well before Geet was awake. He knew that at this time there would be fewer staff and it would be easier to talk to Nupur in the office rather than somewhere else. As a fact there will be less speculation. Maan was in his cabin waiting for Nupur when he heard a knock at the door.

Maan: Come in

Nupur: Hi Maan. How are you?

Maan: I am fine. Thank you. What about you and your life?

Nupur: I am sorry maan for leaving you behind I just thought only about myself then and left you all- she said crying.

Maan: It's OK Nupur because if you would not have left me, I would never have known true love which I got from Geet.

Nupur: But you love me. Your marriage with Geet was only a compromise- she said getting closer to maan and holding his face between her palms.

Maan: I am sorry Nupur. Once you were worth loving but now I only have Geet in my life and I love her a lot.

Nupur was weeping quite profusely and mumbling incoherently.

Nupur: I lost everything, just because of one mistake. Even dad is not willing to talk to me. Please help me restore my relationship with my father Maan.

Maan felt quite bad for Nupur. However Nupur was, he once loved her and was in a relationship for about 5 years with her. If not for love, then for friendship he must help her.

Maan: We might no longer be lovers but we are still friends and I will surely help you. Not stop crying- He said pulling her into a friendly hug.

On the other hand, when Geet woke up she did not find Maan next to her. She was in the process of going to look for him when her phone rang. The unknown caller did not tell his name but said that if Geet wanted to know with whom is her husband actually at that time then she should go to his office. Geet changed her clothes and rushed to the office. She was not there because she doubted Maan, but because she wanted to prove the unknown caller wrong. But when she reached there, she found Nupur in Maan's arm and that was the last nail in the coffin. She retraced her steps and exited the premises without a backward glance, her eyes blinking with tears.

Hi guys. Here is the part 14 of the FF. Hope you likes it. I know many of you are eager to know about the conversation between Nupur and Geet, but don't worry i will unfold it as the story goes along.

Last but not the least, I'll await your lovely comments and don't forget to press the like button.

Love you guys and wish you all a happy valentines day.

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpyarisaheliinlwgeetchintushilpakathrina7176honeyboney1niki7611paromannramavishlittlerenu16jostnajonn09shinedosssgagsykasturi11vishruti.sirinatkkrishna.asmi123ammyicycoolariz2000TinkJiamans22avantika_singhbhakbhartifanalu5123maan13579hansasmakirannaryaninonabebuhemvbsurbhijn106MSgayatripiyushianaum91Paloma_Dnamitasindiyachillrostanushkaa.priyanka5020nish025azainapreetymaaneetrashgirl000Be.edgymyedward12s-o-m-m-i-em-g19sanjuleeavani_9shivangi783RukhluvMaancharlie1950doosheekaMina420SaJan-SaJanbabygurl10aksntanya_vitrishapixrayanshimanshikiran99CythereaWhypadhuiqbals4evercyum321Ilovemskputhmaanujaanu-shamima-Anu_R-SmexySmile-Nav2010gangesegbShimmerr-Veritaserum-rupzloveuambeern-Zahra15-libra25simi91mrk-1ambbihasanu3108Water.esha143sonu4everanjucoolpunjabi.princeskooliio*Dakoo_Minzy*-afsha-namita25sweet scorpiodivareenaswetha10pop77KaSh-Maneet-Fansona-rairsroopalihinal_maaneet..shreyaa..Shalve--Ratna--Shruthemaaneetsangel6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.preethiapunam2712Desigirls12_SharmeenLuvsGCCrazyCutesyabinash079pickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.Donnaa

anushkaa. Senior Member
anushkaa.
anushkaa.

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Awesome update

manisha03

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Awesome update