Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"we r always going to be together"-Epilogue-PG 114 (Page 71)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Aww love how maan makes time for geet and how he wants to spend time with her but someone is always at home. They need some privacy.

Lool maan telling his dadi that he got the world tour tickets so he can have some time to romance his wife without family interrupting him.

Maan's mum is so shocked but at least kunal and vicky understands.

So sweet that geet is pregnant and love how maan takes care of her every demand.

Oh no what did nupur tell her?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03

avani_9 Goldie
avani_9
avani_9

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
luvd update...
aww maan send all of them 4 world tour so that he can romance with his wife.......
geet is preg awwwww
nupur AngryAngryAngryAngry
wht she told 2 geet ?

waiting 4 nxt part
thnx 4 pm dear
Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manisha03

Thanks for such a long comment.
i know its a bit unrealistic and it does not happen in real life as such. maybe if i too was in geet's place i would have never agreed to marry maan after what i went through because of him and maybe i would have bore a grudge and vowed never to see his face.

but this is a fan fiction, people read fan fictions and see films because its far from real life. for a moment we all get so absorb in that we forget who we really are.

this is a fan faction where everyone expects it to have a happy ending, frankly telling i too like happy endings because in real life not every love story is able to reach its happy ending, some ends at the middle itself. not only love stories has been able to go through life and when people read fan fictions they expect to see or read something that they don't see everyday.

i don't no if u liked my fan fiction or not but i wrote it in such a way that it ensure a happy ending.

i live in the real world and i have seen relationship being broken as if nothing happened. i worked with a lawyer for some times and believe me i had at least 10 to 15 cases of divorce everyday and it really not beautiful when the person to suffer the most is a 5 year old child who does not know with whom he or she really wants to live.

also i could not let geet hate maan in this story, or wait until geet forgives maan so that they get married or else this story would have gone for ever and there would not have been an end to it.

i dont no how it happens in india but i heard that they get girls married because they want to save their respect or even kill them brutally to save their family's reputation. i just got geet married here.

i am really sorry if i offended anyone.

Manisha,

Thanks for the reply back, I really appreciate it.
You have not offended me at all.
I apologize if the comment came out as being rude.
I only watch/read happy ending movies, dramas, stories etc cus as u mentioned in real life things happen differently, it is not always about happy endings.

I have defitnely liked ur FF and hence have made a long comment.
I am an Indian too but now overseas and I know how South Asian culture so is deeply rooted into societal norms, familial obligations where a girl, woman, sister, mother, wife, etc have to sacrfice and give up in life all the time.

Since I am in the field of social work working with South Asian women specifially who have been victims of domestic violence and abuse...I guess I came off pretty strong in my comment.

I am a feminist and m for women always :)
So I guess my emotions kicked in when I saw Geet in ur FF suffer many times...n den in the end....I was thinking about a woman n her self-respect, self-worth and self-love.

I apologize...if my comment has offended u, cus I know it has offended...other individuals in this ff.

Rachana

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetmanisha03shivangi783

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi783

@Water (Rachana, if I am not mistaken)- I just read your post about the FF. I appreciate your comments but found it a bit rude. See everyone has their own perspectives and its good to share them but in a decent way. I am not offending you or something but I just felt it to be a bit rude as I read your post.  
Besides, this is a fan-fiction. There's no comparison with what happens in real life. Even the GEET show-so many things happen in the show, everything does not happen in real! The movies, the shows when they begin always have a disclaimer that this is purely fictional and has no relevance to any person or situation. The shows, movies, fictions is meant for enjoyment. Just simply enjoy itSmile 
This is a virtual world, don't mix it with the real world. People already have many problems in real world. They come here to have their dose of enjoyment, to spend some time reading stories about their favourite characters. Just enjoySmile

PS-No offence. Simply my viewsSmile

@Manisha-I am waiting for an updateTongue 
Needless to say, I love your storySmile

Shivangi,

Thanks for your comment. N yes...it is Rachana....

I apologize....u feel my comment was rude.

I am going to cut and paste the comment I have written for Manisha.....in regards to your comment.

Thanks...
Rachana...

Comment is pasted below
----------------------------

Manisha,

Thanks for the reply back, I really appreciate it.
You have not offended me at all.
I apologize if the comment came out as being rude.
I only watch/read happy ending movies, dramas, stories etc cus as u mentioned in real life things happen differently, it is not always about happy endings.

I have defitnely liked ur FF and hence have made a long comment.
I am an Indian too but now overseas and I know how South Asian culture so is deeply rooted into societal norms, familial obligations where a girl, woman, sister, mother, wife, etc have to sacrfice and give up in life all the time.

Since I am in the field of social work working with South Asian women specifially who have been victims of domestic violence and abuse...I guess I came off pretty strong in my comment.

I am a feminist and m for women always :)
So I guess my emotions kicked in when I saw Geet in ur FF suffer many times...n den in the end....I was thinking about a woman n her self-respect, self-worth and self-love.

I apologize...if my comment has offended u, cus I know it has offended...other individuals in this ff.

Rachana

Edited by Water. - 10 February 2011 at 3:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetshivangi783

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
loved it
superb part
Oh leap ..hehe
Awhh love how maan send everyone for trip so he could spend time with his wife..awhEmbarrassed
Want some more romantic scenes plz and some maaneet scenes..lolz
Omg awhh Geet pregnant..so cute
ohh no Nupur back
abb kya hai bhai ughh
Continue soon
Thank u

manisha03

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Nupur i hate youAngry....what did you say to my poor GeetCry....And Geet you believed herShocked.....please update soon...i want to know what happened between these too.....put putting that aside..she is PREGNANT..Big smileCry(tears of joy)

manisha03

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
awesome update
but wat nupur saidAngryAngryAngry

manisha03

Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
NAHII..lol
aisa mat karo..please don't break them apart
i love how maan is so caring and considerate..
wonder what nupur say to geet

manisha03

Go to top