Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"we r always going to be together"-Epilogue-PG 114 (Page 67)

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manisha03

Thanks for such a long comment.
i know its a bit unrealistic and it does not happen in real life as such. maybe if i too was in geet's place i would have never agreed to marry maan after what i went through because of him and maybe i would have bore a grudge and vowed never to see his face.

but this is a fan fiction, people read fan fictions and see films because its far from real life. for a moment we all get so absorb in that we forget who we really are.

this is a fan faction where everyone expects it to have a happy ending, frankly telling i too like happy endings because in real life not every love story is able to reach its happy ending, some ends at the middle itself. not only love stories has been able to go through life and when people read fan fictions they expect to see or read something that they don't see everyday.

i don't no if u liked my fan fiction or not but i wrote it in such a way that it ensure a happy ending.

i live in the real world and i have seen relationship being broken as if nothing happened. i worked with a lawyer for some times and believe me i had at least 10 to 15 cases of divorce everyday and it really not beautiful when the person to suffer the most is a 5 year old child who does not know with whom he or she really wants to live.

also i could not let geet hate maan in this story, or wait until geet forgives maan so that they get married or else this story would have gone for ever and there would not have been an end to it.

i dont no how it happens in india but i heard that they get girls married because they want to save their respect or even kill them brutally to save their family's reputation. i just got geet married here.

i am really sorry if i offended anyone.

so true... ur ff is really nice.. eagerly waiting for the update..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03heermeherWater.rupzloveu

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Oh don't worry...... I really loved ur ff so far....... I m a strong believer of happily ever after as well......... But still i m aware of real world...... If i want to read reality then i would've gone 4r newspapers not fanfics.....lol.....

Edited by aditiwalia56 - 10 February 2011 at 2:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03anaum91Water.

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@Water (Rachana, if I am not mistaken)- I just read your post about the FF. I appreciate your comments but found it a bit rude. See everyone has their own perspectives and its good to share them but in a decent way. I am not offending you or something but I just felt it to be a bit rude as I read your post.  
Besides, this is a fan-fiction. There's no comparison with what happens in real life. Even the GEET show-so many things happen in the show, everything does not happen in real! The movies, the shows when they begin always have a disclaimer that this is purely fictional and has no relevance to any person or situation. The shows, movies, fictions is meant for enjoyment. Just simply enjoy itSmile 
This is a virtual world, don't mix it with the real world. People already have many problems in real world. They come here to have their dose of enjoyment, to spend some time reading stories about their favourite characters. Just enjoySmile

PS-No offence. Simply my viewsSmile

@Manisha-I am waiting for an updateTongue 
Needless to say, I love your storySmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03esha143sanu3108Water...shreyaa..CrazyCutesy

manisha03 Groupbie
manisha03
manisha03

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Part 13

Geet and Maan returned from their honeymoon. As soon as they were back Maan busied himself in his work however he made sure that he was able to give enough time to Geet so that she does not feel neglected. Geet was content like a cat with a bowl of cream. Both families were happy that finally their children had settled in life. However Maan wanted to spend some quality time alone with Geet but was unable to do so as he was newly back from his honeymoon and could not take more time off from the office. At home they were always disturbed by someone. But he too was Maan Singh Khurana who had solutions to all the problems. He made a plan so that he could spend time with his wife and hence called his parents, Dadi and Geet's parents for a family meeting without Geet's knowledge and that too in Geet's absence.

Kunal: What is it that you called us so urgently?

Priya: Yes beta, say it quickly. I am getting apprehensive as the minute pass.

Maan: Chill guys. It's nothing serious. Here take this.

Vicky: What is it?

Maan: It's your tickets for a world tour of about one and a half months

Dadi: Its okay beta. We are getting old now. We are in no need of such holidays.

Maan: I know but I am not doing any favor on you. I am doing this for my selfishness. I want to send you people off because with you around I'll not be able to romance my wife.

Maya: WHAT!!!!!!!

Maan: Ya mom, actually I want to spend some time alone with Geet but with so much work pending I can't take more holidays and hence I am sending you people on a holiday.

Kunal: I think you are getting on the right track now. Well I don't know about anybody else but I want to go on this tour and if your mom does not want to go with me, I'll take someone else. What say Vicky?

Vicky: Ya, I was thinking the same as you.

Priya: Very funny. We too are going on this tour. Got it.

Maan: Ok guys. Stop fighting. You have a flight of tomorrow morning so I suggest that you all go for your packing and please don't tell Geet that this is my idea or else she will be very angry with me. Geet does not know anything about this so you are going to tell that it's all your plans.

Geet did not like her parents and her in-laws going on a holiday leaving her behind alone. However they suggested that Geet can join Maan's office for the time being till they return from their tour. As such she will not be bored and can spend her day time with Maan too. For Maan, it was a superb idea as he wanted to keep Geet with him 24/7.

On the other hand, when Smriti and Ranveer called to ask Geet when she will be coming back they were shocked to know that Geet got married to Maan and hence she will not be taking up the job. They were really worried about Geet when they heard the news because they knew all about what transpired between Maan and Geet before Geet left for UK. But then Geet reassured them that she was really happy and that she got her life back. Maan was a doting husband who cared for her every need and pampered her a lot. Smriti and Ranveer both wanted to be near Geet but as they were to join their new job in New York they could not do so and also they cannot take a transfer before 3 months of reporting. They both were orphans who were raised in a London orphanage. And therefore when they met Geet 2 years back, she became next to their family. They were happy that Geet was happy and they would be joining her in India soon.

Life was just shaping its way for Geet and her happiness. She had all the happiness in the world or so she thought; a doting husband, caring friends and amazing parents and in-laws. She need not ask more in life. Her happiness doubled when she got to knew that she was pregnant. A baby; she was nurturing Maan's baby in her womb and that gave her the greatest satisfaction that she could ever hoped for. Kunal, Dadi, Priya, Vicky and Maya were all showering her with gifts and lots of love. They were too happy of being future grand parents. They even discussed the baby room, the color patterns, the crib, toys etc etc. even Maan showed his enthusiasm towards his baby. He would take care of every small need of Geet, fulfill all her demands, desire, wishes and for sure her crazy wimps, would even wake up at 3 in the morning to prepare cheese sandwich. Smriti and Ranveer were already in India when Geet learned that she was pregnant. They would visit her whenever they had the time. Maan too became friendly with them when he saw how much Geet was at ease both with Ranveer and Smriti. As Geet entered her second trimester, Maan stopped Geet from coming to the office stating that she will only overtire herself which was not too good in her condition.

Geet sometimes would think that she was really lucky that she had finally Maan in her life and Maan's baby on the way. However as they say there are serpents also in paradise. Her dreams and life shattered the day she met Nupur in the shopping centre where she had gone to do shopping for the baby. What Nupur told her really broke her heart. For a moment it felt as if she was living a lie and if it was so, she will end it soon.

Sorry guys for the late update and also for a short one. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for all your lovely comments.

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpyarisaheliinlwgeetchintushilpasheffkathrina7176honeyboney1niki7611ramavishlittlerenu16nimkothea_angelygagsykasturi11krishna.ariz2000asmi123fizza25ammyicycoollathaaushreya satishwifeyTinkJiamans22kirannaryaninonabebuhemvbprizakinnojuhi_ansaribhakbhartifanalu5123KavyaNaik123-Elfin-hansasmapiyushinamitasindiyachillanaum91MSgayatrirostAshgnish025titanichomelesspriyanka5020azainaNH1971preetymaaneetrashgirl000avani_9BluntlySpeakingBe.edgymyedward12m-g19sanjuleesweetanu2314trishapSaJan-SaJanixrayshivangi783babygurl10aksniqbals4everCytherea-shamima-cyum321puthNav2010ninavimaanujaanugangesegb-SmexySmile-Shimmerr-Zahra15-libra25ambeernsimi91-Veritaserum-mrk-1Water.rupzloveuvrsharmaesha143--Saavi--ambbihasanu3108punjabi.princessonu4everpop77divareenajanu_2006kooliio-afsha-namita25*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10--Ratna----aarthi--sona-rairsroopaliaamirkhanfansweet scorpioliv2laughKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneet..shreyaa..Shalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.preethiaShruthemaaneetsangelpunam2712_SharmeenLuvsGCDesigirls12CrazyCutesypickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.tabby999Donnaa

riyaanu87 Senior Member
riyaanu87
riyaanu87

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
thanks a lot.. waited for time for update.. u made wait worthableWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Great part........

manisha03

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
loved the part to the core...OMG Geet preggy...but dnt like the interruption by Nupur

manisha03

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
awesome part...

manisha03

Go to top