Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"we r always going to be together"-Epilogue-PG 114 (Page 66)

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
hiiiii
just read ur ff
loved it
mindblowing
awesome concept
loved maaneet
finally maan confessed
cant wait 4 more maaneet romance
con soon
plz plz do add me 2 ur pm list
thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
hi
its been 3 days now.....waiting for an update eagerly.....Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03sanu3108

gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
superb update....loved it........
do cont soon.....

manisha03

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Hey,

I just started your FF today and finished it.
I just wanted to make a few comments.
I loved how ur story started...I was glued to the screen...
Loved the concept of Maan n Geet being best friends since childhood.
Love Maan's dad for treating Geet as he does...just awesome...love the family closeness and each member supporting the other.

Later on, I hated Maan for being insensitive towards Geet...I mean if you are best friends since childhood it is pretty much unncessary to say how the other feels...cus u just do...u r able to feel their happiness, their pain....u r able to see though their fake smile, the mask that is hiding their pain....but MAAN WAS NOT ABLE TO...n I HATED THAT.

Poor Geet...suffered tremendously due to it...she left overseas....away from everyone...hiding her pain within her with no one to support her in the new country....she buried herself amongst her books....while everyone back home...was welcoming Nupur...maybe not everyone...but still.....Geet was all alone...

N when Maan wanted to get married he expects Geet to just attend his wedding...can he not read her face, see through her tears n yet he asks her to be there for him in his wedding...just cause he will feel lost without his best friend.....is that not being selfish to the extreme..

Even during preparations...Geet had to bear the torture of keeping a straight face, a fake smile, control the shedding of the tears during day time while they poured like rain during night times.....

When Nupur left Maan at the Mandap...why did Geet have to sacrifice yet again...Dadi doing this....I did not like it...I mean..what is more important feelings, love, concern, kindess towards a human being or ur izzat or respect in the society...i completely disagree with it....

Later on Maan.... just to take revenge with Nupur said  yes to Geet......

Did not appreciate it at all.

N lastly the thing that bothers me the most in this story is HOW CAN MAAN CHANGE OVERNIGHT?
In reality a person does not change in one night, does not have the all the wisdom in world come upto them and decide to take a 360 degree turn, a person cannot stop loving one person and put their heart n soul into the other.

Also the fact that they went for honeymoon right after and had their SR on the 14th day.....being the circumstances Maan n Geet were in...is not REALISTIC at all.

Even Geet.....how was she able to overcome the pain that Maan gave her over n over...not once, twice but over n over....how was she able to easliy accept him..which lead to SR.

N what about Maan?

I feel that it is unrealistic in real life....

Please comment...

Thanks

Edited by Water. - 09 February 2011 at 8:02pm

inlwgeet

manisha03 Groupbie
manisha03
manisha03

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for such a long comment.
i know its a bit unrealistic and it does not happen in real life as such. maybe if i too was in geet's place i would have never agreed to marry maan after what i went through because of him and maybe i would have bore a grudge and vowed never to see his face.

but this is a fan fiction, people read fan fictions and see films because its far from real life. for a moment we all get so absorb in that we forget who we really are.

this is a fan faction where everyone expects it to have a happy ending, frankly telling i too like happy endings because in real life not every love story is able to reach its happy ending, some ends at the middle itself. not only love stories has been able to go through life and when people read fan fictions they expect to see or read something that they don't see everyday.

i don't no if u liked my fan fiction or not but i wrote it in such a way that it ensure a happy ending.

i live in the real world and i have seen relationship being broken as if nothing happened. i worked with a lawyer for some times and believe me i had at least 10 to 15 cases of divorce everyday and it really not beautiful when the person to suffer the most is a 5 year old child who does not know with whom he or she really wants to live.

also i could not let geet hate maan in this story, or wait until geet forgives maan so that they get married or else this story would have gone for ever and there would not have been an end to it.

i dont no how it happens in india but i heard that they get girls married because they want to save their respect or even kill them brutally to save their family's reputation. i just got geet married here.

i am really sorry if i offended anyone.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783ninavirupzloveuWater.swetha10

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
hi there update karo please me waiting
manisha03 Groupbie
manisha03
manisha03

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
i promise i'll update tonight. i am really sorry for the lateness..........
swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manisha03

Thanks for such a long comment.
i know its a bit unrealistic and it does not happen in real life as such. maybe if i too was in geet's place i would have never agreed to marry maan after what i went through because of him and maybe i would have bore a grudge and vowed never to see his face.

but this is a fan fiction, people read fan fictions and see films because its far from real life. for a moment we all get so absorb in that we forget who we really are.

this is a fan faction where everyone expects it to have a happy ending, frankly telling i too like happy endings because in real life not every love story is able to reach its happy ending, some ends at the middle itself. not only love stories has been able to go through life and when people read fan fictions they expect to see or read something that they don't see everyday.

i don't no if u liked my fan fiction or not but i wrote it in such a way that it ensure a happy ending.

i live in the real world and i have seen relationship being broken as if nothing happened. i worked with a lawyer for some times and believe me i had at least 10 to 15 cases of divorce everyday and it really not beautiful when the person to suffer the most is a 5 year old child who does not know with whom he or she really wants to live.

also i could not let geet hate maan in this story, or wait until geet forgives maan so that they get married or else this story would have gone for ever and there would not have been an end to it.

i dont no how it happens in india but i heard that they get girls married because they want to save their respect or even kill them brutally to save their family's reputation. i just got geet married here.

i am really sorry if i offended anyone.

so true... ur ff is really nice.. eagerly waiting for the update..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03heermeherWater.rupzloveu

Go to top