Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"we r always going to be together"-Epilogue-PG 114 (Page 55)

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
great part...so Maan has started falling for his wifey........loved Maaneet moments....
contiue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03

avantika_singh Senior Member
avantika_singh
avantika_singh

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
HI MANISHA
I REALLY LIKE YOUR FF
SO PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
DO CONTINUE
AND UPDATE FAST
LOVE USmileSmileTongueTongue

manisha03

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
nice update

manisha03

SaJan-SaJan Goldie
SaJan-SaJan
SaJan-SaJan

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
hi..
read d last 2 parts....
loved d updates....
finally maaneet r married....
i can understand d decision geet made but would like her 2 listen 2 what maan has 2 say... she should give him a chance 2 talk...
n d mini romance was amazing...
thnx 4 d pm..

manisha03

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
OMG
Awesome updates
Loved it
Yayy they are married and maan accepted geet as his wife
and awhh he is kindaa falling for herEmbarrassed
Loved the romantic scenes
Plzz plzz hope there are lots on the way
Loved it
continue soon
'Thank u

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 04 February 2011 at 2:18pm

manisha03

manisha03 Groupbie
manisha03
manisha03

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

PART 11

They were at the dining table having breakfast. Geet, as a ritual had to prepare a sweet dish for everyone. Geet decided to cook kheer. After having cooked it, she served them the dish which was well appreciated. Dadi as shagun gifted Geet their ancestral bangles, whereas Kunal and Maya gave her a sparkling diamond set.

Dadi: Where is your gift, Maan?

Geet was still flushed with what happened this morning and on hearing Maan's name she become more pink with embarrassment. She was unable to meet Maan's eyes due of shyness.

Maan: I'll give it her later

Dadi: Why later?

Maan: Because it is a surprise and I have yet to collect it.

Kunal: Are you going to office today also? You could have taken some days off the office

Maan: No, I can't do that for the moment. There are some work piling off which I have to finish as I would be taking 15 days holiday as from the day after tomorrow.

Kunal: 15 days holiday!!! WHY?

Maan: For my honeymoon, of course

Dadi, Maya, Kunal & Geet (all together): WHAT??????HONEYMOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maan: Why are you people so shocked? After getting married, all newly wedded couples go on a honeymoon, don't they? I am not going to do something new. I am just following the trend and if I want to spend some quality time with my wife alone, so what's the problem in that you all are creating such a ruckus.

Maan left for the office after his announcement with everyone starring at him. No one had expected Maan to go on a honeymoon. Dadi was thinking about how to breach the topic with him knowing his anger but after Maan announcement they were all dumbstruck.

Kunal: Maya, did you hear what I heard or are my ears ringing?

Maya: I think I am still dreaming? Maan………to take holiday……….for a honeymoon……..its unbelievable

Kunal: That what I am too thinking about. I mean when he was going to be married to Nupur, and then too he did not take a holiday saying that he will go next month as he has much work to do.

This boy is so unpredictable. Maya can I ask you a question? I hope you will not be offended

Maya: Ask??????

Kunal: But promise me first that you will not scold or scream at me

Maya: Ok promise baba.

Kunal: Is he really my son?

Maya: KUNAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maan reached his office and ordered his most trustworthy employee who was also the finance manager of his company to instruct the receptionist not to transfer any calls to his cabin as he wanted to be alone for sometime. Maan entered his cabin and sat on his chair thinking about the previous day event. He had thought that today will be the day when maybe he will bid Geet goodbye forever. When he will see Geet go far from him and he would not be able to do anything. But fate played a turn which ended Geet as his wife, in a relationship that he wanted to tie with Nupur. Nupur has hurt Maan a lot. Till yesterday he was thinking only about Nupur, but Nupur act has developed a certain kind of hatred in his heard. She has done something that he can never forget even if he forgives Nupur. One positive outcome that derived from Nupur elopement is that now Geet would not be able to leave them and go far away. Seeing Geet sleeping like an angel next to him in the morning evaporated all thoughts of Geet away from his mind and when he saw her coming out of the bathroom, he was so dazzled by her beauty that he did not stop to think for a second about his action. "Geet must be very angry about this morning"- thought Maan. She did not even glance once at me at the breakfast table. I myself don't know what overcame me. I have known Geet almost all my life and suddenly I am attracted to her. I never felt this type of attraction for Nupur also. I need to make my intentions clear to Geet before she begins to take wrong meanings of my act. She needs to know what I want out of our relationship. I should tell her that I want to give our marriage a chance, starting our relationship anew irrespective of any circumstances we got married in.

Geet was pacing fro and back in her room. She did not know what was wrong with Maan. His behavior was so weird. She thought about calling him numerous times but always cut the call before it could get through. She could not believe that Maan was so close to her this morning. He would have kissed her if they were not disturbed by the knock. "Wrong timing". What are you thinking Geet? Have you gone crazy? No, its Maan who have lost his marbles since Nupur left him. He is behaving so weird and on top of that he wants to go on a honeymoon. I really need to talk to him or better show him to a psychiatrist. His behavior and actions are so confusing.

Geet was sitting on the bed anticipating Maan arrival. As soon as Maan entered the bedroom, Geet started firing her questions at him without taking a pause.

Maan: Woh Geet! Take a chill pill. You sound like a fishwife. Let me take a calming breath first before starting your questioning session.

Geet: Oh! I am sorry

Maan: Ok, what were you asking me?

Geet: Woh…………..about our honeymoon? You were bluffing. Right?

Maan: No Geet, I really meant it?

Geet: But……….how can we…….i mean you and me……..on a honeymoon? Its crazy. We can't go.

Maan: Of course we can go. I have already made my calendar free and postpone any meeting after we come back.

Geet: Why are you doing this? How can we go on a honeymoon? Our marriage is………….

Maan: I know what you want to say but Geet people will expect us to go on a honeymoon, even our family if they are to believe that our marriage is real. Nevertheless I am not doing it for the society or our family but for us. It will not be a honeymoon in the proper sense of the word. We both need a holiday and some time off to come to term with reality.

Geet: But Maan………

Maan: No Geet. Let me complete. I wanted to tell you something last night but you never gave me the chance. I want to be very frank with you; I want to continue with this relationship. I don't want to give you a divorce. We are both adults and I am sure that we can work a relationship in the proper sense of the word.

Geet: What……why……..how? I am so confuse. You are supposed to be in love with Nupur.

Maan: Ya, you are right. I am supposed to be in love with Nupur but after what happened yesterday, I have lost all my respect for her. She has hurt me so much that I wonder if I would be able to return to her without remembering her betrayal. i won't be able to live with someone whom I don't respect. I want our relationship to work whatever circumstances we got married in. I won't rush you in anything that you don't want Geet. We would take our relationship step by step. We have all the time in the world. So tell me Geet, will you support me in my decision?

Geet could not believe her ears. Maan was asking her to stay married to him. How can she refuse him? It has always been a dream to live as Maan's life partner and now it was coming true. Geet's happiness knew no bounds. She was even willing to sacrifice her career for Maan. How damn cared about New York if Maan was with her. But will Maan ever be able to love her? That question was slowly taking doubt in her mind.

Geet: Yes Maan, but what about love. Will you be ever to love me?

Maan: I know that we don't love each other at the moment but love need to grow and that can only happen if we spent time together. And hence this holiday will give us that chance. We need not go as a couple if you are not comfortable, we can also go as friends to get to know more about each other. As it is we have been spending some years apart, so many things or habits may have changed in our life. So we will be able to know about those new developed habits.

"I don't know about you Maan but I have always loved you" I will happily and willingly go top the world's end with you if you wish. Hearing your words that you want to give our new relationship a chance to survive has raise hopes within me that maybe we too are entitled for "Happily Ever After"

Hi guys, here is the 11th part. I am very sorry for late update. actually i came late from the university and was too tired to upload it.

Sorry for the lateness, hope this update is up to the marks and thanks for the lovely comments and your view. i really enjoy reading them

As usual press the like button if you like the update

HAPPY WEEKEND GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The following 143 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarshivgauri89pyarisahelithahudpurvar_priya5inlwgeetkathrina7176honeyboney1niki7611ramavishlittlerenu16nimkonatksree12thea_angelyDeeksha_guptagagsykasturi11LAXMI005vishruti.siriasmi123ariz2000ammyicycoolwifey90lathaaushreya satishmans22bhakbhartifanalu5123avantika_singhkinnooptimismnonabebuhemvbprizaPaloma_Dnamitasindiyachill-Elfin-hansasmariyaanu87maan13579MSgayatrisurbhijn106piyushiAshgnish025titanichomelesssagmruswerostpriyanka5020azainaNH1971saam123preetymaaneetrashgirl000HADmishtiavani_9m-g19Be.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-eRukhluvMaansanjuleeshivangi783SaJan-SaJanixraycharlie1950trishapbabygurl10aksnanshimanshitanya_viiqbals4everangelarafCythereaheermeherputhcyum321-shamima-Nav2010gangesegbGudiyalovesgurumaanujaanuninavi-SmexySmile-Shimmerr-Zahra15-libra25simi91rupzloveukrati5kuhu18ambeern-Veritaserum-ambbihasanu3108Vintagepeachmrk-1vrsharma--Saavi--esha143punjabi.princesPreethi-Premikomlikasonu4everdivareenajanu_2006*Dakoo_Minzy*pop77namita25sweet scorpio-afsha-swetha10kooliionahtani88liv2laughKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetsona-rai--Ratna--rsroopali6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.preethiahopehotShalve..shreyaa..Shruthemaaneetsangelpunam2712Desigirls12_SharmeenLuvsGC..Happy..CrazyCutesyabinash079Loquacious_Aashpickachufelicitysmoak..CookieMonster.Donnaa

maan13579 Senior Member
maan13579
maan13579

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
awesome update yaar i love the part when maan said honeymoon and everyone was shocked and maan has changed 

manisha03

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
woooooh honeymoon
cant wait
maan starting to feel something for geet
cant wait 4 da next part