Fan Fictions

"we r always going to be together"-Epilogue-PG 114 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 130

krati5

IF-Rockerz

krati5

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Nice and interesting storyline ... Please do continue ... Can't wait to read the next part ... Please update soon ... Can you please add me to your PM list ... Please and Thank you :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""we r always going to be together"-Epilogue-PG 114 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
nice concept....add me to your PM list

manisha03

mysticangel

Goldie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

manisha03

trishap

Goldie

trishap

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
loved it . do continue.
plz add me 2 ur pm list

manisha03

nahtani88

IF-Sizzlerz

nahtani88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Nice concept add me to your pm list

manisha03

manisha03

Groupbie

manisha03

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

CHARACTER SKETCHES

MAAN SINGH KHURANA

The most eligible bachelor of Delhi. Almost every girl had their eyes on him but he never looked at them. Rich, handsome, arrogant and hot tempered are the characteristics that best describe him. He excels in everything that he does, be it business or anything else.

He has taken the reign of Khurana Constructions after his father voluntarily took his retirement to enjoy his old age.

GEET HANDA.

A beautiful fairy born after loads of prayers to her parent and hence she is the favorite of her parents and also of Maan's parents. Has just completed her bachelor degree and is waiting to get married.

KUNAL KHURANA: MAAN'S FATHER

One of the richest person in Delhi. Has only one son to whom he has entrusted the responsibilities of his empire thus enjoying his retirement with his beautiful wife Maya

MAYA KHURANA: MAAN'S MOTHER

Housewife. Love her family very much. Ideal mother, wife and daughter-in-law. She loves Geet more than Maan and always give preference to Geet over Maan and always irritate Maan to know that his mother love Geet more.

SAVITRI KHURANA: MAAN'S DADI

She is the person who after her husband's death had taken care of Khurana constructions which she later on handed over to her son. Now, enjoys her old age in peace with her family. She is the best friend of Maan. Maan almost confides everything to her

VICKY HANDA: GEET'S FATHER.

He also is termed among one of the affluent families in Delhi. He is the best friend of Kunal since childhood

PRIYA HANDA: GEET'S MOTHER.

She is the best friend of her daughter, always taking care of her every need and wish.

She always ensure that Geet's all wish are fulfilled however she loves Maan equally. She is a mother to both.

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetrostnimkosree12ammyicycoolasmi123hansasmamans22preetymaaneetnish025NH1971anshimanshibabygurl10hemvbshivangi783doosheekaSaJan-SaJans-o-m-m-i-esanjulee-shamima-puthmausam19iqbals4everCythereaShimmerrmaaneetsangelsimi91kiran_rati-Veritaserum-ambeernpunjabi.princeskomlikaalicia212ambbihaesha143Audiwaliamillie_maaneetkooliio--aarthi--KaSh-Maneet-FanHansaNdivareenapop77-afsha-namita25sweet scorpiocharmed oneskahkashansakina6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Shruthepunam2712BDayGal-11JanDesigirls12pickachunotfadedawaygoldenmoon

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
nice..

manisha03

manisha03

Groupbie

manisha03

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments that u have sent and also a special thanks to all those people who have encouraged me to continue with this FF. Here is part 1 at your disposal

PART 1

A huge party has been thrown in the honors of Maan since he has strike a very important deal thus making him more successful in the process. Both parents were planning to announce Maan's and Geet's engagement in the party since Maan has already reached marriageable age and Geet has already obtained her bachelor's degree with no intension to pursue MBA courses. Her only dream now was to marry Maan. Geet was talking to some of her friends when she notice Maan at the bar, holding a drink in his hand and staring into space. It was then that Geet decided to approach him.

Geet: hey, what are you doing here all alone?

Maan: nothing interesting.

Geet: ya. I can see that. You know Maan, you have become very boring, you were never

like this. We used to have so much fun together and now you are no fun like a 60  

year old man. HANG ON! You know what? A 60 years old person too enjoy his

life more than you. With you its WORK, WORK and WORK.

Maan: Geet, stop irritating me.

Geet: what will you do then when I'll be irritating you for the rest of our life.

Maan: I'll get rid of you before that.

Geet: don't even think about it MR. Khurana or else I'll kill you.

Maan was about to say something when some of Maan's business associates joined them and they started talking about business. As Geet was getting bored of the conversation she excused herself to go and join her friends. The rest of the party went along in this manner itself until the announcement moment arrived which was made by Maan's dad MR. Kunal Khurana.

Kunal: ladies & gentleman, may I have your attention please.

Today I am very proud to say that Maan is my son. I have made no mistake in letting him control the reign of Khurana Constructions. I am even prouder to see that he has become more successful than me in a very short period of time and I am sure that he will take Khurana Constructions to great heights in the near future.

Kunal: Maan, come here son. Now the time has arrived for the bigger announcement that I have to make on this occasion. This success party is only a part of the grand celebration. In fact Maan is getting engaged to my childhood friend's daughter Geet Handa today.

On hearing the announcement everybody clapped around congratulating the new couples. Geet was beaming with happiness as her dream was going to copme true whereas maan was dumbstruck as if he was in shock.

Maan: is this some kind of joke?

Kunal: why beta, why are we going to joke on such a matter.

Maan: dad, how can I marry Geet?

Kunal: what are you saying? We always thought that you loved her.

Maan: of course I love her but only as a friend. I care for her but I am not in love with her and I have never portrayed her in the role of my life partner.

Dad: stop this rubbish Maan. What do you mean by you love her but you are not in love with her. You are not making sense here. Both me and your mother wants Geet to be the daughter-in-law of our family and you will get married to her only. That's our decision.

Maan: I am sorry dad but I can't because I am in love with someone else.

That was Part 1 guys.

Please leave some lovely comments and don't forget to hit the like button and also critisms are most welcome.

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

chintushilpainlwgeetkrishna.pyarisahelidpurvassssmarrostkathrina7176honeyboney1niki7611nimkoammyicycoolwifey90ariz2000asmi123sree12MSgayatripiyushinamitasindiyachillkinnohansasmalailapnjshalinikanagubhakbhartifanshreya satishTinkJiamans22nish025sandhyabanojpreetymaaneetrashgirl000NH1971anshimanshimaanmishtiixraytrishapBe.edgys-o-m-m-i-edoosheekaSaJan-SaJanhemvbshivangi783mysticangelsanjuleeavani_9RukhluvMaandevishreeawesomepoojaShimmerr-SmexySmile-mausam19untamedtigress-shamima-puthmaanujaanuiqbals4everfariya20ambeernkomlikaalicia212punjabi.princesambbihapreeti.1sanu3108mrk-1esha143-Veritaserum-maaneetsangelsimi91Audiwalia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6rsroopali--aarthi--sona-rai--Ratna--..shreyaa..Shalvemillie_maaneetkooliio-afsha-namita25sweet scorpioKaSh-Maneet-Fandivareenapop77charmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10khwaishfanBDayGal-11JanDesigirls12punam2712dobrevagasmspickachugoldenmoonnotfadedaway

Post Reply New Post

Go to top