Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"we r always going to be together"-Epilogue-PG 114 (Page 33)

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
awsome one yaar...loved it !!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
wish Maan & nupur jus break up
Finally Maan made it 2 london but Geets leavin 4 new York--so are Dey going 2 meet
Cont soon Xx... Thumbs Up Hug

manisha03

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Hmm so nupur is a bit like the one from tere liye so I think i can get an idea of how maaneet would get married and awe atleast maan chose to go to geet not get frustrated over nupur and awe geet atleas is enjoying herself and ranveer and smirti are cute anyways great update and can't wait for more Smile

manisha03

gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
great part...loved it...
do cont soon.......
tanx 4r pm

manisha03

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Awesome update
loved it
maan came all the way to London
hope he does take her back to India
can't wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
manisha03 Groupbie
manisha03
manisha03

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged

PART 7

It was nearing 3 am when he saw a car pull into the driveway of the building and saw Geet exiting the car. She waved a hand in sign of goodbye and marched towards the entrance of the building to her apartment. For a moment Maan thought of talking to Geet at once but when he realized the time he thought to better leave it for the next morning. At least he knew that Geet returned home safely.

It was Saturday and Geet woke up late because she was very tired of the previous day party. At least I have nowhere to rush to and I can enjoy the day at home itself or so she thought. She was really tired when she came back to her home sweet home and as soon as her head hit the pillow she was fast asleep and she did not stir once throughout the night. Oops! It was early morning that she returned home. She was in the progress of going to make coffee for herself after the shower when she heard the door bell. It surely must be Ranveer and Smriti, she thought, with one of their crazy idea of how to spend the day. Let me tell them that I am in no mood of going anywhere. She rehearsed her dialogue that she was going to say and went to open the door. As soon as the door opened she started with her eyes closed in order not to forget what she was going to say.

Geet: I am not going to follow any of your crazy idea because I am very tired and want to relax a bit. So don't bother telling me anything. If you want we can stay here itself all day or you may leave. See you tomorrow.

As soon as she finished, she opened her eyes but to her surprise it was not the duo in front of her but Maan. For a moment she thought that she was dreaming. But the trance broke as soon as she heard Maan's voice.

Maan: Hi Geet.

Geet: Are you really here? I mean hi Maan. YOU………HERE………ANYTHING IMPORTANT

Maan: I came to meet you. I needed to talk to you.

Geet: But you could have called me if there was something important to say. You had no need to come here.

Maan: I thought meeting you would be more appropriate but are we going to conduct our conversation on the doorstep.

Geet: Oh! I am sorry. Please come in. would you like something?

Maan: I just had breakfast but a cup of coffee would be nice.

Geet went to make the coffee and seconds after she came with 2 cups, one which she put in front of Maan who was sitting at the small dining table in the kitchenette.

Maan: So how are you?

Geet: As you can see very fine. What about you and Nupur? Congratulations. Finally your wedding date has been fixed. You must be very happy.

Maan: Ya. It will be held in 3 weeks and I want you there.

On seeing Maan on her door step, Geet had a brief idea that Maan had come to take her to India but now voicing out his intentions only confirmed her suspicions.

Geet: I can't come Maan.

Maan: Why can't you come? Your course here is finished. You have got your results. So what's here that is holding you back?

Geet: I have been offered a job in New York and I intend taking that up. So I'll be moving to New York soon.

Maan: Are uncle and aunty aware of your decision?

Geet: No, I have not told them yet but I intend to do so as soon as possible.

Maan: And do you think they will agree with you? It has been two years since you are away from them and you have not come back once nor allowed them to visit you. You are being ridiculous. They love you a lot and will never allow you to go far from them again that too on a permanent basis. I have seen them suffer from your separation during the time you were not there. I did not know that you were so selfish. You are only thinking about yourself. And as it is you have no need to work. You are rich in your own means. For god's sake you are the sole heir of a multi billionaire corporation. You don't need to work for somebody else.

Geet: I am not being selfish Maan. I just want to live my life on my own terms. Is that too much to ask? And as mum and dad are concerned, I am sure they will agree with me and I too don't want to live far from my parents. I intend to ask them to join me in New York. Dad can wind up his business in India and enjoy the rest of his life in New York. I know I don't have the need to work but its something that I want to do. I can make my own decisions Maan.

Maan: Wow….. What a great planning. You have thought of everything as if you have been planning for years. Is that what you have doing? - He asked on seeing the guilty expression on Geet's face.

Geet: Yes- she said boldly.

Maan: So nothing I say is going to change your mind?

Geet: No, I don't intend to alter my decision.

Maan: At least you can attend my marriage and after that if you want to leave, I won't stop you.

Geet: I don't think so Maan. I have so much to do and……….

Maan: Please Geet. After that I won't ask for anything. Not even a wedding gift.

Seeing the pleading expression on Maan's face Geet could not refused him. Inwardly she was cursing him about he can he be such a jerk. Smriti was right he is an idiot. He just cannot understand my feelings and call himself my best friend. If he does not know the meaning of a best friend does not mean that I too don't know it. I will be going to his wedding even if it costs me a heartbreak. And its better to tell mum and dad about my decision in person. I'll be better able to convince them and bring them with me to New York. For the moment let concentrate on this idiot wedding

Geet: Ok. I am coming with you to India but after your wedding I'll be leaving for New York and you will not stop me, under no circumstances or pretexts.

AGREED

Maan: I promise that if you still want to leave by then, I'll not stop you.

GENTLEMAN'S PROMISE…….

HERE I PRESENT PART 7 FOR YOU GUYS. MORE WILL BE COMING UP. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

COMMENTS AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON AS USUAL

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

shivgauri89pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetsamiakhanomkathrina7176honeyboney1niki7611ramavishnimkolittlerenu16Deeksha_guptagagsykasturi11LAXMI005sree12krishna.Paingelariz2000asmi123wifey90ammyicycoolsaragult3ejmans22shreya satishsindukurjuhi_ansariKavita03alu5123bhakbhartifan-Elfin-hansasmanonabebuhemvbprizapiyushisurbhijn106namitasindiyachillmaan13579red135bMSgayatrirostnish025titanichomelesspriyanka5020varthyadi000azainapreetymaaneetrashgirl000NH1971Be.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-esanjuleeavani_9Miss-Rizshivangi783RukhluvMaanbobbydollSaJan-SaJanixraytrishapbabygurl10tanya_vianshimanshiCythereaiqbals4everdivya22Anu_Rcyum321puthheermeher-shamima-gangesegbShimmerr-SmexySmile-Nav2010ninaviuntamedtigresskrati5simi91-Zahra15--Veritaserum-ambbihakuhu18sanu3108mrk-1vrsharmakomlikaalicia212esha143punjabi.princeskooliionamita25-afsha-aamirkhanfansweet scorpiodivareenapop77*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10liv2laughKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetrsroopali--aarthi----Ratna--6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6hopehotShalveSabmeratu.punam2712Shruthemaaneetsangel_SharmeenLuvsGCDesigirls12CrazyCutesyLoquacious_Aashkhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.pickachutabby999.CookieMonster.Donnaa

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
he is such a jerk i know eventually nupur will ditch him

manisha03

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
awesome update....