Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"we r always going to be together"-Epilogue-PG 114 (Page 24)

manisha03 Groupbie
manisha03
manisha03

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
THANK YOU SO MUCH FRIENDS FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS THAT YOU LEFT.

I AM REALLY HONORED AND WELL THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE UP IN A FEW MINUTES.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

manisha03 Groupbie
manisha03
manisha03

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

HI GUYS. HERE IS THE PART 5 AT YOUR DISPOSAL

PART 5

It will soon be 2 years since Geet went to UK. Vicky, Maya, Kunal, Dadima and even Maan were awaiting her arrival. They missed her a lot during these two years. Geet had forbidden all of them to come and meet her there stating that when she will see them she would want to come back home and she cannot leave her studies mid way, so they should not come there. On the other hand, the whole family had met Nupur and her father. Nupur father was her only family as she was an only child and lost her mother in childhood. Nupur's father, Mr. Sharma, was a businessman in London owing an advertising company. Nupur was a pampered daughter; she was modern but knew about her culture, traditions also, even if she did not follow them. However she really made an effort to blend in Maan's family and that of Geet too as Maan had told her how Vicky and Priya were important to him. Vicky and Priya too did not hold anything against Nupur and quite liked her. They had accepted her like a member of their family. Everyone except Vicky was happy with this alliance. Even if he did not show it, he always prefers to stay away from the discussions of Nupur and Maan. Kunal would talk to Nupur now and then, he accepted that she was a very good girl, good for her family and Maan but he always kept his distance as if his heart did not give him permission to get closer to Nupur. For him it was as if Nupur had taken Geet's place in his house and he was not happy about it. Despite promising Geet he could not accept Nupur wholeheartedly even if he was a good girl and Maan's happiness too lied with her. He was trying hard to make himself understand, to accept the turn of events but was unable to do so. Maan's marriage discussion was going on in the hall where the whole family together with Nupur and her father had gathered.

Dadima: I have already talked to the pundit. He says that there is an auspicious date after 3 weeks. What about you people getting married then?

Maan: Why are you in such a hurry dadima? Let Geet return first.

Nupur: Yes Dadi, even I want to meet Geet. I have heard so much about her that I am dying to meet her.

Priya: Maan, her results will be out this week itself and I am sure she will return as soon as possible, in fact before your wedding she will be here. Don't worry about that.

Maan: Really. Are you sure?

Priya: Yes. I am sure. I was talking to her yesterday when she told me that he will be getting her results this week. As it is we have been delaying your marriage for the past 2 years. It will not be good to postpone it further. It's high time that you get married now.

Maya: Yes Maan, agree to it now beta.

Maan: Ok if you say so but I want Geet to be present for my wedding.

Dadi: Is that ok with you Mr. Sharma.

Mr. Sharma: As you seen fit. We are ready to conduct the marriage anytime you say.

Maan was very happy with their decision. He was now eagerly awaiting the day when he will get married plus the arrival of Geet. Over the last 2 years he was sure that Geet must have fallen out of love with him. Now, Geet needed to find the perfect life partner as he had found in Nupur. But little did he know that it was not the case with Geet. All that he was thinking was not true. Geet has never stopped loving him.

Geet has been away from her family for almost 2 years and in these 2 years they had neither visited her nor Geet had wanted them to visit but she would talk to them on the telephone almost everyday. However she also kept phone conversations to a minimal and whenever the topic of Maan and Nupur would arise, she would make an excuse and cut the phone. She had all the information about what was happening back in India but always restrains herself from indulging in these topics. She would hear about Nupur now and then, about how she was? What she did today? And many other things. Basically she had nothing against Nupur, neither was she angry with her nor did she loath her but still she could feel the pain when Nupur's name was associated with Maan. Her friends here in UK had tried a lot to look for a partner for her, even send her on blind dates but she was never happy with them. Maybe because she was looking for Maan in all of those boys but that is not possible because Maan, there is only one who is already in love with someone else and can never be hers. Here, on coming to UK she made many friends but among those friends she got 2 such friends who she could call her own, Smriti and Ranveer. They were her true friends in other words. They knew all about her and Maan's relationship and why she came to UK. They would console her when she would cry missing her family and thinking about Maan. Ranveer was the brother that Geet never had and Smriti was just like a sister to her who sometimes would scold her like a mother. They were always together, and were known as the "3 musketeers" by others.

Her 2 years were near to end and she did not know how she was going to break the news to her parents that she was never going to come back. Her life was now in UK. She knew that everyone was expecting her to be back before Maan's marriage but she could not be there and not be emotionally tortured. She has not been able to forget Maan for a single moment and seeing him getting married to someone else would be torture to her. She has learned to live without Maan but not able to forget him. Her results had been declared and she has topped university. She was receiving congratulations from everywhere and even a prestigious multinational company has approached her, Smriti and Ranveer to work for them. She would need to leave for New York if she wanted the job and she had accepted the offer. Initially she was offered to work at their Indian branch but she declined the offer and said that she preferred to work in New York. The real matter was now how to tell her parents that she was not coming to India but going to New York.

Geet was fumbling with her cell phone thinking about how to call her parents and break the news to them when suddenly the phone itself rang. She saw Maan's name flashing on the caller id and thought- why is he calling me? Has he found out about me not coming to India? She could not let the phone ring for ever and reluctantly received the call.

Geet: Hello Maan

Maan: Hi Geet. Congratulations.

Geet: Congratulations? For what?

Maan: I heard you topped.

Geet: Oh! For that

Maan: Ya. What did you think I was congratulating you for.

Geet: Oh nothing

Maan: Geet, when are you coming back? You know mine and Nupur's marriage date has been fixed. We are waiting for you to come back now. You know there is so much to do, shopping, preparations and so on. I need you here Geet. You know how hopeless I am with shopping and all. If you are not here, who will choose my clothes?

Geet: Maan, I needed to tell you something.

Maan: Ya. I am listening.

Geet: Maan, I am never going to come back.

AS USUAL, PLEASE LEAVE SOME LOVELY COMMENTS AS YOU USUALLY DO AND DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON.

The following 142 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetchintushilpasheffgeeta1803honeyboney1niki7611paromannramavishlittlerenu16nimkosree12Deeksha_guptakasturi11vishruti.sirigagsykrishna.asmi123ariz2000ammyicycoolTinkJiamans22saragulKavita03juhi_ansarishreya satishannie03nonabebuhemvbprizabhakbhartifanavantika_singhjiasharmakinnoalu5123KavyaNaik123-Elfin-hansasmared135briyaanu87maan13579namitasindiyachillpiyushiMSgayatrisurbhijn106nish025titanichomelessrostsandhyabanojpriyanka5020rashgirl000preetymaaneetvarthyadi000azainaavani_9NH1971sanjuleem-g19Be.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-eRukhluvMaanSaJan-SaJansonali_22shivangi783maanmishtitrishapcharlie1950ixraytanya_vianshimanshiCythereaiqbals4everheermeher-shamima-Anu_Rmausam19cyum321Ilovemskt-mayur-sajan-jputhdivya22maanujaanuninaviuntamedtigress-SmexySmile-gangesegbShimmerr-Zahra15-simi91-Veritaserum-Audiwaliakuhu18krati5vrsharmaambbihamrk-1sanu3108esha143punjabi.princesanjucoolkomlikaalicia212*Dakoo_Minzy*pop77Radhika Shahswetha10-afsha-namita25kooliiosweet scorpiosona-rairsroopali--Ratna--liv2laughKaSh-Maneet-Fanaamirkhanfanshah10--aarthi--Shalve..shreyaa..preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.kahkashansakinapunam2712Shruthemaaneetsangel_SharmeenLuvsGCDesigirls12Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesypickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak..CookieMonster.Donnaatabby999

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
amazing update....please update asap....cannot wait......saw ur update n had to read it -could nt wait....Smile Please post longer updates! Btw thanks 4 da pmTongue

Edited by khwaishfan - 26 January 2011 at 12:23pm

manisha03

jiasharma Senior Member
jiasharma
jiasharma

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
wow...loved both update...they were awsm....n u left us at cliffhanger...omg...i m waiting to see maan's reaction to this news....

continue soon...Smile

manisha03

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
amazing
superb
cont soon

manisha03

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
poor geet Broken Heart...........maan u jerkAngry.........cant u see she is not interested in ur n nupur weddingWacko......... leave her aloneAngry.......u have already gave so much pain......... y r u acting so blindAngry......... vicky keeps away from nupur discussion...... i think as a father he must be feeling really bad tht his daughter dreams are shattered  n she left her familyCry......... some how they all r responsible for geet's pain in someway or other including nupur .........  its good tht geet found good friends.......smiti n ranveer Thumbs Up

Edited by komlika - 26 January 2011 at 12:34pm

manisha03

CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

superb update
well written..
d way u described geet's feelings is outstanding..
glad she had frnds abroad...
plz plz do continue soon
really cant wait to see what happens next
n thanks 4 pm...!!!

manisha03

creddy Senior Member
creddy
creddy

Great...waiting to see what will happen next