Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"we r always going to be together"-Epilogue-PG 114 (Page 12)

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
nice update
cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
awesomeeeeee
pm me n eager 2 knw hw will maaneet end up getting married
update sooooooonnnnnnnn

manisha03

s-o-m-m-i-e Goldie
s-o-m-m-i-e
s-o-m-m-i-e

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
hey nice start....Thumbs Up
plz can u add me to ur pm list...

manisha03

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
love ur FF yaarClapwaiting for next part add me to ur PM listBig smile

manisha03

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
hey update soon

manisha03

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
hey great update.........it was nice to see kunal-maya was supporting geet and vicky-priya to maan......... poor geetBroken Heart.........i hope UK brings good luck to geet lifeWink..........did i tell u too PM me........if i didnt already do PM me LOL

manisha03

manisha03 Groupbie
manisha03
manisha03

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for all those lovely comments. i really appreciate them.

Will update the next part in a few minutes.

Till then,
Bye
Take care
Manisha
Smile

sweet scorpio

manisha03 Groupbie
manisha03
manisha03

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Hi guys. I am posting the part 4 of my FF " We will always be together".

Part 4

Geet: Dad, I want to go to UK for my MBA.

Vicky: WHAT? Why this sudden decision? You were not even willing to do MBA till yesterday, so what happened as such that you want to pursue your masters that too in UK.

Geet: Just that I don't have anything concrete to do at the moment.

Vicky: What do u mean beta?

Geet: Till yesterday I was dreaming of my marriage but when those dream no longer stand, I thought of fulfilling your dreams. You people wanted me to do MBA, right? So I have finally decided to do it.

Vicky: But why UK? There are so many good universities in Delhi itself, why don't you try those? What's the need of going to UK?

Geet: Because I want to run away from the pain of rejection. I admit that I am a coward and I want to get away from all those pain. Maybe leaving from here will help me overcome them.

Vicky: Don't do that Geet. You don't have to go anywhere.

Geet: I know dad but I need some time alone to come to term with the reality and the course will only be for 2 years. It will pass by in a jiffy.

Vicky: Are you going because of what happened yesterday at the party?

Geet: No. I am going so that Maan does not feel guilty each time he sees me.

Vicky: Geet, I want to talk to you about something important.

Geet: Are you going to tell me about what happened in the study room back at Khurana mansion?

Vicky: Yes

Geet: Don't bother because I already know everything. Last night I came back to Khurana mansion to talk to Maan and heard your conversation when I was passing by the study room.

Vicky: We are sorry Geet; we could not do anything for you. We could not fulfill your dreams. We are not good parents- cried Vicky

Geet: Don't blame yourself dad. Maan loves somebody else and I don't want to be in the path of his love neither do I want him to feel guilty of breaking my heart.

I would be lying if I say that it's ok, I will come to term with it or that I will be able to forget about this incident very soon.

NO- it hurts dad. It really hurts and I will be miserable in the beginning but I don't want made to feel that I am miserable because of him. I want him to be happy in life and if his happiness is with Nupur then I will accept it wholeheartedly but for the time being I want some time alone in order to brace myself to be able to see maan with somebody else.

Priya: Geet (in a whisper)

Geet: Don't worry mom, I'll live with it. But I wonder will I be ever able to forget him?

Vicky: That's my brave daughter who knows how to fight with circumstances. I am really proud of you.

Geet breaks down and unable to see her daughter in distress, Priya hugs her and they both cry. After a few seconds Vicky join them, engulfing both of them in his bear hug, placing a loving head on Geet's head and kissing both of them on the forehead.

Vicky: I am sorry beta, for everything.

Geet: Don't be sorry dad. I don't bear a grudge against anyone, neither you nor Maan nor his parents.

Vicky: You really have a big heart and you are very brave.

Geet: No, I'm not or else I would not have been running away.

Vicky: Maybe the time you will be away, you will be able to forget Maan and ready to accept someone else in your life.

Geet: I don't think so but I will really try to take my life in a new direction. Dad, please make arrangements for me to leave.

Vicky: If that's what you want then I'll make arrangement for your admission at the Hertfordshire University and also arrangement for your stay.

Vicky had agreed to Geet's decision but still he was not happy to let his daughter go so far away from him but then he thought that if this is the only chance to bring his daughter back to normal then he was willing to make this sacrifice. He decided to call Kunal and tell him about Geet's decision.

(Telephone conversation)

Vicky: Hello Kunal

Kunal: Ya Vicky, tell me. Did you talk to Geet?

Vicky: Hein.......Kunal! The thing is that Geet wants to go to UK for her MBA.

Kunal: WHAT? But she did not even want to do MBA in the first place. Why this sudden change of mind?

Vicky: I know but she says that she needs some time alone and I really think that we should let her go.

Kunal: But Vicky, how will she live alone, that too in a strange country? Have you thought of that?

Vicky: That what is worrying me too? She has never stayed without us. I don't know how she will cope there.

Kunal: Just rethink about your decision of sending her abroad. By the way is it because of Maan that she is going?

Vicky: No, not at all.

Kunal: Don't lie to me. I know it. It's all because of Maan. First he broke her heart and because of him Geet is going so far away from us all. I am not going to leave him.

Vicky: You will not do or say anything that will upset Maan. You are under my oath.

Ok. Bye, take care. I'll call you later.

Kunal too was not pleased with this decision. He disconnected the phone and moved towards the dining table where his family was waiting for him to have breakfast. Maya noticed that Kunal was quiet. She thought that maybe he was upset because of the event of the previous night. But when she nudges him asking him about what he wants in breakfast, coffee or tea and when she did not obtain any answer she questioned if he was okay and about what was the matter. It was then that Kunal dropped the bombshell about Geet.

Kunal: Geet is leaving the country.

Maya and Dadi: WHAT? (in unison)

Maya: Where is she going?

Kunal: To UK

Dadi: But why?

Kunal: She says that she wants to do her MBA there.

Maya: But..........'.

Maan: I am going to meet Geet.

Kunal: No, you are not going anywhere near her. You caused her enough distress. Now for god's sake, stay away from her-  snarled Kunal.

But Maan was nowhere listening. He decided that he will talk to Geet no matter what happens.

Hope this came up to your expectations. hope to hear some lovely comments from you people as usual. And those who want to have this FF PM to them, please add me to their buddy list.

Thank you again for removing some time from your busy schedule to read my FF. It really makes me feel honoured

ENJOYSmile

Edited by manisha03 - 24 January 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarshivgauri89pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetchintushilpasheffgeeta1803kathrina7176honeyboney1niki7611ramavishshinedosssnimkolittlerenu16jostnajonn09Deeksha_guptasree12kasturi11gagsykrishna.Paingelariz2000asmi123wifey90ammyicycooljuhi_ansarimans22KavyaNaik123bhakbhartifanred135bkirannaryaninonabebudiyachillmaan13579hansasmapiyushiMSgayatrirostsandhyabanojpriyanka5020nish025azainapreetymaaneetrashgirl000NH1971avani_9RukhluvMaanBe.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-esanjuleeshivangi783bobbydollSaJan-SaJananshimanshitrishapixraymaanmishtiCythereaiqbals4evercyum321puthheermehermausam19-shamima-maanujaanuNav2010ninaviuntamedtigressShimmerr-SmexySmile-ambeern-Veritaserum--Zahra15-simi91krati5Audiwaliapunjabi.princesambbihasanu3108Vintagepeachvrsharmakomlikaalicia212anjucoolesha143aamirkhanfansweet scorpiokooliio-afsha-namita25swetha10*Dakoo_Minzy*pop77liv2laughKaSh-Maneet-Fansona-rairsroopalishah10--aarthi----Ratna--Shalve..shreyaa..kahkashansakina6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.punam2712ShruthemaaneetsangelDesigirls12_SharmeenLuvsGCCrazyCutesykhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.pickachunotfadedawayJunglebee.CookieMonster.tabby999Donnaa

Go to top