Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"we r always going to be together"-Epilogue-PG 114 (Page 108)

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

OMG !!!   OMG !!!    OMG !!!

AM  SCARED  Shocked

HOPE  MAAN's PLAN IS  FOOLPROOF   ,  GEET  HAS  ALREADY  BEEN  THROUGH A LOT  ON TOP  OF  IT  SHE's  PREGNANT  Cry

LOVED  THE  UPDATE  DEAR  ,  EAGERLY  WAITING  FOR  THE  NEXT  Day Dreaming

manisha03

manisha03 Groupbie
manisha03
manisha03

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Part 19

Geet: What the hell are you doing here and how dared you bring her with you?

Maan: Nupur wants to say something to you.

Geet: What makes you think that I will even bother to listen to both of you. What are you here for Maan? Telling me more lies or have you decided to come clean finally?

Maan: Geet, please listen to Nupur once.

Geet: No. enough is enough. Now, all our talking will be dealt through our lawyers. I intend filling for a divorce as soon as possible.

Maan: You can't mean that Geet. I never meant to hurt you but if you are willing to sanctioned me without listening to my side of the story, then I can assure you that things will get really dirty and ugly because I can't let you out of my life just like that. I can't lose you Geet, ever. All I demand is that you listen to me once.

Smriti: Please Geet; hear Maan out before you take any decision. It will be in your own interest to do so. We would not want you to regret any of your decisions later on.

Geet: OK, but just because Smriti is saying, I am ready to hear you out but Maan you have only 10 minutes to say what you want and then you leave.

Maan: Thanks Geet. So Nupur you wanted to say something to Geet.

Nupur: I'''''..

Geet looked at Nupur who was staring at the ground. It was easy to see that Nupur's smooth confidence had deserted her, with her shoulders slumped and mouth dropped. Was her conscience prickling her? Was that what was making her look so miserable? Whatever, Geet did not want her pity.

Maan: Well Nupur, we are waiting''''

Nupur: I''' eyes still fastened to the ground. She pulled in a shaky huff of breath and muttered "I lied".

Maan: And''''.

Nupur: Maan and I were finished the day he married you. We were never together after that. Up to 2 weeks before we have had no contact with each other since I left. All that I told you at the mall was not the truth. It was my ploy to separate both of you.

Geet wanted to believe what Nupur was telling her but did not dared to. Nupur was putting a convincing performance but then the portray of betrayal had been spot on too. They had a fairly good numbers of days to decide how to play this.

Geet: How do I know that you are telling the truth now? Did he put you up to this because he wants to keep me sweet? Did you suggest this Maan? - Geet reminded tersely, not knowing what to think or believe any more. Is this the way through which you can have your cake and eat it too?

Geet felt Maan stiffen. She had pricked that monumental pride of his. He would hate to see his murky motives displayed.

Geet: Ok, let's say I believe you but what was she doing in your office and in your arms- she directed to Maan.

Maan: Will you tell her what you were doing there Nupur.

Nupur shot him a look full of fury.

Nupur: That's between you and me. It's none of her damn business.

Maan: When you lied to my wife, you made it her business. So are you going to tell or not?

Nupur: You were going to give me money. I was broke and homeless. I had no one to turn to. Dad does not want to have anything to do with me.

Maan: So, broke and homeless, thrown out of your modeling campaign, you grabbed the opportunity to lie your head off and break up my marriage.

Nupur: I wanted you. We have a history. We would have been good together. You need not have had to marry her. You could have waited for me to come back.

Maan: In your dreams Nupur. In a way I am thankful to you that you left or else I would never have got a gem like Geet for my wife.

Just then, Ranveer opened the door and two uniformed policemen entered the room. "What are you doing?" Nupur shrieked as they stood on either side of her, caught her hands together and snapped on a pair of handcuffs.

Nupur: You can't mean to do this Maan

Maan: No body attempts to harm the woman I love and gets away with it without answering to me. Understood? I am pressing charges against you for emotionally harassing my wife which endangered her life and that of my soon to be baby. You don't realize, do you, that I could have lost both my wife and my baby because of your lies. Those days while Geet was lying on the hospital bed was pure hell for me and now I intend making your life hell. Please take her away officer.

Geet: What did you say? - Her voice sounded impossibly husky even to her ears.

Maan: What you heard.

She swallowed the sudden lump that rose in her throat.

Geet: I think you should say it again.

He did not pretend to misunderstand. "the woman I love"- he said gently, and watched as she struggled to find the words. He wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her senseless until all the doubts and insecurities no longer existed. He saw the shimmer of moisture well in those vivid eyes and felt his heart turn over.

Maan: Come here

His gentleness undid of and one tear escaped to roll slowly down her cheek as she moved towards him.

Geet: I love you. I love you so much. I don't think that I ever stopped, not even when I was so far away from you in UK, nor when I walked out on you, accusing you of god knows what sins. Can you ever forgive me?

Maan: There is nothing to forgive- he caught hold of her chin between his thumb and forefinger so he could tilt it towards him. You are the love of my life. My heart, my soul. The very air I breathe. He brushed his lips to the tip of her nose then hover over her mouth.

He felt her smile as his lips settled over her own in a gentle, evocative possession that heated her body and invaded her soul. Ranveer and Smriti left the love birds engrossed in their paradise of love and went outside. They were glad that finally the truth was out and Geet and Maan were together once again.

Hey guys this is part 19. hope you enjoy it.

Don't forget to press the like button if you like the update and also to leave your lovely comments.....

Edited by manisha03 - 08 March 2011 at 1:10pm

The following 148 member(s) liked the above post:

naliniamivandu0nams4pyarisahelipsruthiinlwgeetchintushilpabindiyas1980kathrina7176honeyboney1niki7611paromannramavishlittlerenu16nimkoshinedosssnatkkrishna.kasturi11LAXMI005vishruti.sirideekshacgliza_beansfan1204asmi123ariz2000ammyicycoolTinkJiamans22bdascreddyjuhi_ansarishreya satishalu5123bhakbhartifanarniindia5-Elfin-hansasmanonabebuhemvbcue1-BeingAppy-Paloma_Dnamitasindiyachillred135bmaan13579piyushianaum91MSgayatrirostsurbhijn106chiki143nish025azainaNH1971preetymaaneetrashgirl000avani_9.Regal.amreenshameemHADmishtimansijani21m-g19Be.edgynan_10s-o-m-m-i-emysticangelsanjuleeshivangi783RukhluvMaanbobbydollSaJan-SaJanixraycharlie1950babygurl10anshimanshiheermeherWhypadhuCythereacyum321puthraj_202maanujaanu-shamima-jazzeretteNav2010gangesegbninavi-SmexySmile-Shimmerrmaanshi-Zahra15-ambeernlibra25simi91rupzloveukrati5kuhu18-Veritaserum-sanu3108-Prithi-mrk-1ambbihaWater.vrsharmapunjabi.princesPreethi-Premiesha143komlikasonu4everjanu_2006divareena*Dakoo_Minzy*Radhika Shahswetha10sweet scorpionamita25-afsha-kooliioshah10sona-rairsroopaliKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneet..shreyaa..--Ratna--6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.hopehotShalvepreethiakahkashansakinaCraziest_MGpunam2712RageOfAnAngelShruthemaaneetsangel_SharmeenLuvsGCDesigirls12abinash079CrazyCutesyLoquacious_Aashkhwaishfanfelicitysmoak..CookieMonster.Donnaatabby999

avani_9 Goldie
avani_9
avani_9

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
me 1st ye yeeeeee Dancing

hey luvd ur update manisha
amazing....StarHeartDancing
wooowwww nw m happy.....nupur in jail ye balle balle
n m waiting 4 nxt part
thnx 4 pm

Edited by avani_9 - 08 March 2011 at 1:08pm

manisha03

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
wow nice update.. finally truth is out n maneet together.. luved maan's plan of trapping nupur.. continue soon

manisha03

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
awesomee update
luvd it
awww luv maans words dat he sed 2 nupur dat no one harrases the woman i luv
yayy der bak 2gether
cont soon Xx...
thx 4 the PM

Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 08 March 2011 at 1:00pm

manisha03

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
nice part...at last the truth was out.....continue soon

manisha03

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
lovely update manisha.....
good that the misunderstandings are cleared now................

manisha03

Go to top