Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"we r always going to be together"-Epilogue-PG 114 (Page 101)

prathyusmiling Senior Member
prathyusmiling
prathyusmiling

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
very nic update nw  im eager to c angry young man maan singh khurana.
i wil b waiting 4r ur nxt update plz try to update 2mrw if u hav free time........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
loved it n hope maan's plan is sucessful

manisha03

manisha03 Groupbie
manisha03
manisha03

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Part 18

Geet was sitting in the hall watching a movie of Charlie Chaplin on television. For the first time since she returned from the hospital 2 days ago, she was laughing wholeheartedly. Smriti was observing her from the doorway and was quite happy and content seeing the serene, relaxed and carefree expression on Geet's face.

Ranveer: What are you looking at?

Smriti: Just looking at Geet. See you happy she looks. Just as if our old Geet is back. After so many days I am seeing her like that.

Ranveer: Ya. She looks just as she used to me. Don't know where we lost her. Have you talked to Maan lately by the way?

Smriti: Ya, he is coming today to talk to Geet. I just hope that they are able to solve their misunderstanding soon. Nupur has played a very big game in order to try and separate them and she has played with Geet's weakness. She knew that Geet will never tolerate Maan cheating on her or being away from her baby.

Ranveer: Is Geet aware that Maan will be coming today?

Smriti: No, and I think its best not to tell her.

Ranveer: Are we doing the right thing Smriti? What if Maan has lied to us and is really guilty of the crime that Geet is accusing him of?

Smriti: No Ranveer, Maan is not lying because I can see it in his eyes that he loves Geet a lot. A person can lie but not his eyes. I have seen pain in them when Geet refused to meet him. Maan is not wrong this time.

Ranveer: But what about Geet has seen in his office? What was Nupur doing there?

Smriti: Like you, I am also Geet's friend. I will always want her best at heart. I asked Maan all about it and he told me that Nupur went there to ask for his help in restoring her relationship with her father and that hug was a friendly one meant to only comfort her but at that time Maan did not know that it was all Nupur's ploy to separate them.

Ranveer: If you say so, I'll believe you but if ever Maan is proved guilty, I swear I'll not leave him. I will make him wish that he was never born.

Smriti: Just have faith, nothing will go wrong. Remember that the truth always wins. Maan will be coming in about half and hour. Till then let's go to Geet.

Geet heard a faint sound at the doorway. She turned and saw Smriti and Ranveer whispering to each other

Geet: Hey guys, what are you doing there? Come here, this is really fun.

Smriti: Ranveer you go, I will go and fetch some milkshakes for all of us.

Ranveer went and sat next to Geet and was soon laughing with Geet watching the film. Smriti came back with the milkshakes and some popcorn and sat on the other side of Geet. They were having a really great time watching Charlie Chaplin and his funny tricks when they suddenly heard the doorbell.

Smriti: I'll go and get it.

They just gestured with their hand to go as they were too engrossed in the film. Smriti went and opened the door. It was Maan who had come to meet Geet. Smriti was about to greet Maan when she saw Nupur with Maan. Her eyes widened with shock and she looked towards Maan for an explanation who just signaled her to leave it to him. Smriti was not sure to let Nupur come in front of Geet but Maan assured her that everything will be fine. Smriti then led them to the hall where Ranveer and Geet were, eyes glued to the television popping popcorn in their mouth.

Smriti: There she is- she whispered

Maan: Just announce my arrival to her.

Smriti: But…………why don't you go and meet her yourself?

Maan: Just do as I say?

Smriti: OK. Geet, there is someone to see you baby.

Geeeeeeeeeeeet

Geet: Huh!!!

Smriti: There is someone to see you

Geet: I can't meet anyone at the moment. Just them tell to comeback later. I am busy at the moment.

Maan: But I have to talk to you now.

Geet froze. She would recognize that voice anywhere in the world, among millions. It is the voice which sends chills about her body. She turned and saw Maan standing right behind her. Geet's heart leapt like a landed fish. Her hand lifted automatically to her breast, where she could feel it bumping through the fine white organza of her sleeveless top. Why now, when everything was over between them? When she could walk away with some dignity, without laying her broken heart before him, suffering his scorn or heaven forbid his pity? For a moment she looked past Maan registering the presence of Nupur standing some feet away. How dared he? How could he? If he wanted to humiliate her, demonstrate that Nupur took precedence in his life, he could not have chosen a better method. Blood thundering in her ears, she felt the heightened colour wash out of her face, leaving her ashen and cold. Geet swung her feet to the cold marble and shot upright facing Maan with accusing eyes.

Geet: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AND HOW DARED YOU BRING HER HERE?

Hey guys this is part 18. hope you enjoy it.

Don't forget to press the like button if you like the update and also to leave your lovely comments.....

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetchintushilpakathrina7176honeyboney1nimkolittlerenu16gagsykasturi11deekshacgnatkkrishna.asmi123ariz2000liza_beansammyicycoolmans22t3ejbhakbhartifanjuhi_ansarishreya satishnonabebualu5123KavyaNaik123avantika_singhred135b-Elfin-riyaanu87maan13579hemvbhansasmasurbhijn106Paloma_Dpiyushi-BeingAppy-Yellowtullipsnamitasindiyachillpriyanka5020nish025rostMSgayatripreetymaaneetrashgirl000mansijani21m-g19sanjuleejain92avani_9.Regal.RukhluvMaanshivangi783Be.edgynan_10s-o-m-m-i-eixraydoosheekaSaJan-SaJanbabygurl10aksnanshimanshiheermeherfebinyusuffputhcyum321-shamima-maanujaanugangesegb-SmexySmile-Nav2010ninaviShimmerrrandhir_ki_doll-Veritaserum-ritzy09ambeern-Zahra15-libra25simi91Water.ambbihasanu3108mrk-1esha143vrsharmaanjucoolpunjabi.princesPreethi-Preminisha_hc_bs_ddsonu4everdivareenajanu_2006swetha10*Dakoo_Minzy*namita25mandymoresweet scorpiokooliio-afsha-liv2laughKaSh-Maneet-Fan--Ratna--sona-rairsroopalihinal_maaneet..shreyaa..Shalvekahkashansakina6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.preethia_SharmeenLuvsGCDesigirls12punam2712Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngelShruthemaaneetsangelCrazyCutesyfelicitysmoak.khwaishfanJunglebee.CookieMonster.tabby999Donnaa

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

yahan koi end kerta hai kiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Disapprove

Awesome update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03.CookieMonster.

kooliio IF-Sizzlerz
kooliio
kooliio

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Awesome update...!!
Why did maan bring nupur??
Hope he will be able to clear all the misunderstandings...!!
Can't wait for the next part...!!
Pls cont.soon and thanks for the PM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03.CookieMonster.

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
awesome part
omg how could you end right there? I wonder if Nupur will actually help maan and geet or make things worse
I hope geet give maan a chance to explain
con't soon!

manisha03

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

manisha03

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
aweeee dat was short
we need longer update
it was awesum no doubt

manisha03

Go to top