Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
must be nupur told her sumthng fishy to geet like nupur nd maan r still dating nd all blah blah crap
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Well nice update....and I can kinda guess what Nupur could have told Geet....but I'll wait for u to confirm my theory rather than spoil ur FF....any ways whatever she has to tell...all knows they are a bunch of lies....but how come Geet believed her is my question..?So to answer that pls update soon...😛
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow when i first read happy think
i knew thier twist to the story
i hope she doesnt lose the baby
let see what in store for us
super fantic update pls cont soon
thanks pm
Miss-Riz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey great update update soon :)
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
aww maan sending them all away so he could romance with geet
geet pregnant 
aww so cute
napur is back
what did she say to geet
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
divareena thumbnail

Aww love how maan makes time for geet and how he wants to spend time with her but someone is always at home. They need some privacy.

Lool maan telling his dadi that he got the world tour tickets so he can have some time to romance his wife without family interrupting him.

Maan's mum is so shocked but at least kunal and vicky understands.

So sweet that geet is pregnant and love how maan takes care of her every demand.

Oh no what did nupur tell her?

avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
luvd update...
aww maan send all of them 4 world tour so that he can romance with his wife.......
geet is preg awwwww
nupur 😡😡😡😡
wht she told 2 geet ?

waiting 4 nxt part
thnx 4 pm dear
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: manisha03

Thanks for such a long comment.
i know its a bit unrealistic and it does not happen in real life as such. maybe if i too was in geet's place i would have never agreed to marry maan after what i went through because of him and maybe i would have bore a grudge and vowed never to see his face.

but this is a fan fiction, people read fan fictions and see films because its far from real life. for a moment we all get so absorb in that we forget who we really are.

this is a fan faction where everyone expects it to have a happy ending, frankly telling i too like happy endings because in real life not every love story is able to reach its happy ending, some ends at the middle itself. not only love stories has been able to go through life and when people read fan fictions they expect to see or read something that they don't see everyday.

i don't no if u liked my fan fiction or not but i wrote it in such a way that it ensure a happy ending.

i live in the real world and i have seen relationship being broken as if nothing happened. i worked with a lawyer for some times and believe me i had at least 10 to 15 cases of divorce everyday and it really not beautiful when the person to suffer the most is a 5 year old child who does not know with whom he or she really wants to live.

also i could not let geet hate maan in this story, or wait until geet forgives maan so that they get married or else this story would have gone for ever and there would not have been an end to it.

i dont no how it happens in india but i heard that they get girls married because they want to save their respect or even kill them brutally to save their family's reputation. i just got geet married here.

i am really sorry if i offended anyone.

Manisha,

Thanks for the reply back, I really appreciate it.
You have not offended me at all.
I apologize if the comment came out as being rude.
I only watch/read happy ending movies, dramas, stories etc cus as u mentioned in real life things happen differently, it is not always about happy endings.

I have defitnely liked ur FF and hence have made a long comment.
I am an Indian too but now overseas and I know how South Asian culture so is deeply rooted into societal norms, familial obligations where a girl, woman, sister, mother, wife, etc have to sacrfice and give up in life all the time.

Since I am in the field of social work working with South Asian women specifially who have been victims of domestic violence and abuse...I guess I came off pretty strong in my comment.

I am a feminist and m for women always :)
So I guess my emotions kicked in when I saw Geet in ur FF suffer many times...n den in the end....I was thinking about a woman n her self-respect, self-worth and self-love.

I apologize...if my comment has offended u, cus I know it has offended...other individuals in this ff.

Rachana

Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shivangi783

@Water (Rachana, if I am not mistaken)- I just read your post about the FF. I appreciate your comments but found it a bit rude. See everyone has their own perspectives and its good to share them but in a decent way. I am not offending you or something but I just felt it to be a bit rude as I read your post.  

Besides, this is a fan-fiction. There's no comparison with what happens in real life. Even the GEET show-so many things happen in the show, everything does not happen in real! The movies, the shows when they begin always have a disclaimer that this is purely fictional and has no relevance to any person or situation. The shows, movies, fictions is meant for enjoyment. Just simply enjoy it😊 
This is a virtual world, don't mix it with the real world. People already have many problems in real world. They come here to have their dose of enjoyment, to spend some time reading stories about their favourite characters. Just enjoy😊

PS-No offence. Simply my views😊

@Manisha-I am waiting for an update😛 
Needless to say, I love your story😊

Shivangi,

Thanks for your comment. N yes...it is Rachana....

I apologize....u feel my comment was rude.

I am going to cut and paste the comment I have written for Manisha.....in regards to your comment.

Thanks...
Rachana...

Comment is pasted below
----------------------------

Manisha,

Thanks for the reply back, I really appreciate it.
You have not offended me at all.
I apologize if the comment came out as being rude.
I only watch/read happy ending movies, dramas, stories etc cus as u mentioned in real life things happen differently, it is not always about happy endings.

I have defitnely liked ur FF and hence have made a long comment.
I am an Indian too but now overseas and I know how South Asian culture so is deeply rooted into societal norms, familial obligations where a girl, woman, sister, mother, wife, etc have to sacrfice and give up in life all the time.

Since I am in the field of social work working with South Asian women specifially who have been victims of domestic violence and abuse...I guess I came off pretty strong in my comment.

I am a feminist and m for women always :)
So I guess my emotions kicked in when I saw Geet in ur FF suffer many times...n den in the end....I was thinking about a woman n her self-respect, self-worth and self-love.

I apologize...if my comment has offended u, cus I know it has offended...other individuals in this ff.

Rachana
Edited by Water. - 13 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it
superb part
Oh leap ..hehe
Awhh love how maan send everyone for trip so he could spend time with his wife..awh😳
Want some more romantic scenes plz and some maaneet scenes..lolz
Omg awhh Geet pregnant..so cute
ohh no Nupur back
abb kya hai bhai ughh
Continue soon
Thank u