Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Your FF is very interesting..could you please add me to your PM I cant wait to read the next part...I really want to know how Maan is going to react
manisha03 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
HI GUYS. THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS THAT YOU HAVE LEFT.

I AM REALLY SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GIVE YOU AN UPDATE FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS BUT I WAS HELD UP WITH MY DISSERTATION AT THE UNIVERSITY.

WELL THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE UP IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES

manisha03 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

PART 6

The airport was hustling around with people. Maan's flight had just landed and was waiting in line to recuperate his luggage. It was taking forever which really irritated him. His last phone conversation with Geet had really left him disturbed. He lost no time to come to her. He thought it will be better to talk face to face to clear the matter. What did she mean by "she was never going to come back"? Maan was determined to find the reason for her refusal no matter what. That day after dropping the bombshell, Geet disconnected the phone before he could ask anything more and additionally she was receiving none of his calls. This had intensified his decision to meet Geet. He made a lame excuse at home of having a very important meeting in London and that he will be out for 2 days. However before leaving he had a hearted argument with Nupur which left him in a very foul mood throughout the journey. He was scowling even now as he waited for his luggage which was taking ages. He was ready to blast the authorities but controlled himself.

He could still clearly remember his conversation with Nupur before leaving. She had really got on his nerve. He was getting ready to go to the airport when Nupur entered his room as she wanted to talk to him.

Nupur: Maan, I wanted to talk to you about something important.

Maan: I don't have the time now Nupur. I need to leave for the airport. I have a flight to catch and I am getting late.

Nupur: It won't take long. Only 5 minutes

Maan: Ok. Tell me, what's the matter

Nupur: You know I always wanted to be a model but dad never liked this profession despite being in the advertising business. I have won so many beauty contests but he never encouraged me to take modeling as profession.

Maan: I know but why are you talking about it now.

Nupur: Actually I have been approached by an agent to do a campaign. I was thinking of taking it up.

Maan: Are you crazy? What made you thought that I will agree to you. Nupur just forget about it.

Nupur: Becoming a model is a passion for me, not a profession. I am not compelled to take all the assignments that come in my way. Just those that fancy me

Maan: Nupur, we will talk about this later. For the time bring I am getting very late. I have to reach somewhere urgently and I will not be able to do so if I miss my flight.

Nupur: No Maan, you can't dismiss me like that as if I am one of your employees. And we are not married yet, I can take my own decisions. I thought unlike dad you will support me but I was wrong. As it is I am not asking for your permission, I was just informing you.

Maan: Look Nupur, as your father I too do not want you to be in this profession. It is not as glamorous as it looks from the outside. We will be married soon and have you ever imagined how you will cope with your marital responsibilities and pressure of work. It will really be very difficult for you to cope with both. So it is better if you forget about this modeling.

Nupur: Then what do you want me to do. Be a typical wife? Wait for you for dinner when you are late, serve your parents, cook food for you, satisfy you at night in bed and carry your child. It seems that if it is possible for you, you will keep me pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen for the whole life. If that's your idea of our married life then forget it, I refuse to be a doormat to you. It's my life and I'll decide what I want to do.

Goaded beyond reason, Mann lifted his hand to slap Nupur but stopped in midway. He had better things to be concerned of and at the moment he was already tensed about Geet and he needed to reach her as soon as possible.

An almost 10 hours flight has not been able to calm his anger towards Nupur. He just could not decide whether his worries towards Geet were greater or his anger towards Nupur. Existing from the airport he hailed a taxi to take him to Geet's apartment first. He wanted to solve the matter as soon as possible. On reaching there, he rang the bell and waited for 5 minutes but no one answered the door. He then approached her neighbor who told him that he has seen Geet leaving her apartment and going out with her friends.

Maan closed his eyes in frustration. He came all the way to be greeted by a closed door. He decided to check in a hotel where he could keep his luggage before returning to seek Geet. He hoped by the time he come gain, Geet will be back.

On the other hand, Geet was in a nightclub together with Smriti and Ranveer and their other friends who had organized a farewell party as after graduation everybody would be going on their separate ways and god knows when they will meet again. Ranveer was dancing with some random girl and enjoying himself whereas Smriti was sitting with Geet sipping a glass of red wine at their table.

Smriti: Have you called your parents?

Geet: No, not yet. I could not muster the courage. I don't know about how to tell them that I am moving to New York.

Smriti: What babes? You have to do it soon. We have enough time in front of us as we will be joining at the beginning of next month. And what about Maan?

Geet: He called yesterday and I told him about my decision.

Smriti: And what he has to say about it?

Geet: I don't know

Smriti: Why?

Geet: Because I ended the call before he could say anything.

Smriti: Do you still love him? No don't bother to answer that. I can clearly see it written on your face. Sometimes I can't figure out that you are a foolish women or he is an idiot. that guy does not care for you and you are here pining for him.

Geet: Hein…….for telling me that his wedding date has been finalized.

Smriti: He is such a bas***d? Why does he want you there? To dance at his wedding.

Geet: Calm down Smriti and please don't call him names. I long accepted that he does not love me but that does not mean I can't love him. You know what I was still very young when I fell in love with him. And that love grew along with time. It's really difficult to forget.

Smriti: Love makes you so stupid. That's why I run miles from it.

Geet: You can run from love but love will never run away from you. When you will fall in love then you will know that love is not about taking but giving.

Smriti: Just as you gave Maan your happiness and life so that he is happy and you sit here crying. If this is love then I better stay away from it.

Geet: Hey I have not cried in ages. I know I have not been able to get over Maan but that does not mean that I can't live my life happily. I intend enjoying my life as much as I can with such dear friends as you and who knows that in future I will meet someone with whom I can share my life, someone I can accept in the place of Maan.

Just then Ranveer joined them who was tired of dancing.

Ranveer: Hey you gorgeous people, what are you doing here?

Smriti: We are learning how to swim. Would you like to join?

Ranveer: Shut up you idiot

Smriti: You called me an idiot

Ranveer: Ya. Only an idiot would learn to swim where there is no water and I am already a swimming champion. So thanks for the offer.

Haha…….

Geet burst out laughing while Ranveer and Smriti started fighting like 2 kids. Geet broke them apart and took them to the dance floor where they dance till they were ready to drop from exhaustion. It was nearing 2 am when Geet requested Ranveer and Smriti to drop her home as it was quite late.

Mann has been waiting for 4 hours in the park in front of the building where Geet's apartment is found awaiting her arrival. But it was after 2 am and Geet had not yet returned. After the first round, Maan went to a nearby hotel where he booked a room, disposed of his luggage and took a long hot shower to help him fight his fatigue. He ordered his dinner early as he had not eaten anything on the plane and he was very hungry. After that he again came round the apartment hoping Geet to be back but she was not there. So he decided to wait and now it has been over 4 hours that he has been waiting. He came with a determination in mind that whatever happens, he will ensure that ne takes Geet back with him to India.

Hope you like this update. I will back with 2 more today which i will post later. please leave some lovely comments as you usually do and also i am sorry if i have not live to anyone's expectations.

Dont forget to press the like button

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amzing update.
wow..hate nupur..
i hope maan succed in taking geet with him to india.
thank u.
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing update
loved maan for showing patience
hate nupur
wonder whats in store 4 us..
do continue soon
heermeher thumbnail
please i want to read their confrontation
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it...... He comes all way 4r india watting 4r her since 4 hours didn't bother abt nupur nd still he didn't realize dat he is in love wid geet.......... U KNOW WAT HE IS SUCH AN IDIOT.........
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i hope maan is able to convince geet to go with him.

wel nupur is a true b****

ranveer and smriti are just too good
heermeher thumbnail
i dont want geet to go to India yet as yet maan has not realise the luv for geet.  Luv the way nupur ditched him geet shing hould be just cold to him i mean he asnts her to do his marriage shopping thats ridiculous with what right he is coming i want ranveer to kiss geet infront of maan so that he should get some msg
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very nice........am so happy that that b**** nupur has started fighting with maan.................hope he soon realises his love 4 geet...........continue soon..........

....zahra....
Edited by zahra15 - 13 years ago