Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

robindo is suffering from mental trauma (Page 5)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimi.Rimz

hahahha sahi hai shadi bina kisi sankat k ya bina villian ya raaz ke safal ho jaye ho hi nahi sakta

sahi kaha...bilkul sahi kaha...LOLClap

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hina-

I agree with u ! The prob is that Robi cant tolerate it, he cant believe that the person he loved, now belongs to someone else ! It have affected him very badly !and now his taking out his anger on Taani ! Ouch 

i agree with you...it have affected him mentally...but then by marrying jonaki what anger he is taking out on taani.....well ritiesh is doing on his behalf of seperating TaAnu...what revenge he wants to take on taani because it don't make sense at all.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

Rimi.Rimz Goldie
Rimi.Rimz
Rimi.Rimz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by Rimi.Rimz

roby is not suffering frm any mental trauma its just a stage of life wen u love someone n dat person hurts u or break ur heart dat stage changes d life of dat loving person wich is happening wid roby

well yes i agree...but not like what robi did in the terrace.....in life such things happen but very rare people reacts like either robi or anu....it was very evident that robi is very sensitive person....and whether bad or good he takes it in his heart....thats what happened here....robi is sensitive and whatever happened regarding mouli have affected his heart as well as his brains....he neither could forget mouli nor could move on in life...all this turmoil stress his mind...and slowly...slowly the stress has reach up his brains.......and symtoms is coming out now...but what is a shocker that its very dangerous.....normal person doesn't react like robi did in the terrace...nor heartbroken person you include as stage of life react such a way.....only a mentally affected man reacts such a way....

as far as illiness no roby is not mental its just looks like bt real thing is mauli make roby dead n now roby came bck wid a huge change in behaviour feelingsn though wen dis happens to any1 dat person change herself or himself wrost dan hell so dat he/she can brings out der anger

well yes agree...but even he is in anger or whatever reason he must control himself....but robi have no control of himself when it comes to mouli....he came as a changed person....he is pretending to be nice to everyone but deep down he is affected badly.....how one can be just angry when such ugly things happened to him especially when the person is sensitive...people being sensitive have easy chance to have mental trauma...and robi is not suffering a illness but a trauma....he needs a medicine call love that can cure his trauma...but the fact is there is noone to give him the medicine...and the only person who can give him the medicine is taani and he hates her

n anger of roby is ryt as he is seeing his love wid other infront of his life

well that anger is already a obsession....obsession is a mental trauma...he is angry and that is his obsession.....he is more obsessed with rage and anger...in that obsession for rage and anger he can go any extend....it will be shown later...infact it has been shown already....without thinking and after going through such a turmoil in the terrace he wants to marry jonaki.....he is obsessed with revenge.....its already a mental trauma...not phase of life...a heartbroken man will never react such a way.....

n jonaki jesi gals se to duniya bhari padi hai agar ow roby se sach may pyaar karti hoti to baat aur thi bt use to aapna matlab nikalna hai
i wish roby make her realise dat paisa ek tym ka saath deta hai bt pyaar zindagi bar

well that jonaki aunty will sure fall in love with robi...but robi will not love her....whether anger...rage...heartbroken...he is still loves mouli deeply and obsessed with his first love

n i think if some sweet gal really love roby by heart den he will be as he was b4 bt poor roby no1 is der to love him

thats the real medicine...he doesn't need a doctor or medicines.....all he needs a women who loves him unconditionally......but sorry to say jonaki aunty is not the women at all

d state in wich roby is he doesn't need nay doc or med he needs a gals who loves him truly more dan mauli or tani

i agree...but differ a little bit...taani loves robi as her son....and that love even his wife can never give him.....she might love him more than mouli(that women never understood his love)...but not more than taani....taani's motherly love for robi is unique...it can never be compared with either mouli....jonaki aunty or any other womens

hopehe will get his love soon

i doubt that now since he is going to marry the jonaki aunty...because of his obsession for revenge he is ruining his life....but i can;t blame him....he is already dead...by marrying jonaki aunty he is just a zinda lash...

yes roby is sensitive bt some ppl don't show der reactions in public or don't show dat r r hurted in public like me bt goes lonly n cries like hell dis is wat i do i cries n put out my anger wen m alone nt in public dat doesn't mean its illness ya bt wen dis goes beyond limit it d prob bt i don't think its illness kuch log alag hote hain sab se jo pyaar to bahut karte hain bt keh nahi pate kyunki words bhi unke love ko discribe nhi kar pate kyunki dey don't knw wer to start n frm wich place

dats wat roby is n dear mere hisab se jab kiski soul marti hai na to wo is se batar ho jata hai

ya i agree jonaki aunty is just like mom jo bas lecture de sakti hain bas ya fir make up n shopping may tym waste karengi lolLOLunhe roby se kya matlab wo to paise k liye shadi kar rahi hain

bt roby will never give her d place of his wife in real nor his love

i mean some1 who really loves him me nt talking abt mauli or jonaki here

dey want dey ways to goDead

n tani bhi use love de sakti hai bt wo love nhi jo har koi aapne lifepartner se chahta hai dat support i think 1st day hi roby will tell to jonaki aunty dat aunty plz aapna kaam karo mera sir mat kahoROFL
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
and hey I am sooo sorry to hear about your father.....your parents are really brave to take a decision of parting for ur safety

Go to top