Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

robindo is suffering from mental trauma (Page 3)

Rimi.Rimz Goldie
Rimi.Rimz
Rimi.Rimz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Really ye jonaki.Dead Kyun wo lag humesha bhale logo ke sath bura dikhate hai. Robi deserves a better girl.

ya ryt bt yeh ekta jee ka serial hai behnaTonguechalo ek ff open karte hain fir batate hain lolLOL

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimi.Rimz

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Really ye jonaki.Dead Kyun wo lag humesha bhale logo ke sath bura dikhate hai. Robi deserves a better girl.

ya ryt bt yeh ekta jee ka serial hai behnaTonguechalo ek ff open karte hain fir batate hain lolLOL

Jai ho ekta mayya ki. Positive ko negative bana dena, heroine ki kisi aur se shaadi kar dena uki hi show me possible.Wink
Rimi.Rimz Goldie
Rimi.Rimz
Rimi.Rimz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
hahahha sahi hai shadi bina kisi sankat k ya bina villian ya raaz ke safal ho jaye ho hi nahi sakta
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by .Angel

I seriously think he is suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder for sure.

its confirm that he is suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder....

i feel bad for both brothers....they both goes made for love....

one has a memory loss mental trauma

the other has a very dangerous mental trauma

laboni curse worked very well

Ouch It seems like all of the curses in Tere Liye come true...the CVs never forget any of the curses and instead forget other important facts...lets just hope both of our beloved brothers get through and overcome their mental traumas eventually...I know that Taani will bring Anu out of his suffering but I hope the same for Robi and I guess at least now Jonaki will realize that money is not everything and that she finally regrets the problems she tried to create...I feel so depressed right now...if not for Harshu, I would not watch the episodes but just read the written updates until everything settles down again...but if I just read the written updates, I would miss out on my Harshu's face and so now I'm simply just fast forwarding through the rest of the torture because I can't stand the CVs torturing our beloved characters like this Cry

even i can't stand the torture given by this CVs....was this the same TL we always loved...so much negativity in this show...i can't bear the torture.....but i have to bear because of harshu...one day without seeing him is painful.....i missed one episode and wanted to read the updates but then i realise that reading updates have no harshu....i need to see his face for my beautiful night dream.....i am bearing the torture for harshu...and also for rajat....
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by mahi0809

Obsessive Impulsive Disorder???????.....or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder..but in OCD a person becomes obsessive which I can see as his hatred towards Taani.

Hope he makes Jonaki's life hell

oops sorry its compulsiveLOLLOL.....i typed it wrongly...

nopes more than taani...his obsession way more on mouli....

for taani its just a hatred...but for mouli is more on obsession...but whatever it is...he is suffering a mental trauma....

yup me too hope he makes jonaki life a hell...well she wanted this...she had to bear with...she may get his money...but she is risking her life with him....he is suffering from a very dangerous trauma and being obsessed with his first love...he can give her nothing...she wanted that only...i don't mind her life being a hell...she ask for it

True, but I don't see him going psycho after Mauli, he is very angry but we haven't seen any scenes where he still wants Mauli at all costs, or doesn't recognize TapLi's marriage and still considers her his....I just think that in Mauli's case he is just emotionally injured but is not consumed by OCD... cause in OCD a person goes really mad and can do anything, and I mean anything to satisfy that urge, even physical violence

robi is not obsessed with mouli or wants her in his life by any cost....he doesn't have that kind of obsession though yes somehow he is obsessed with his past(mouli) because even now he couldn't forget mouli at all.....he is still obsessed with his first love...haven't move on yet....

the main obsession he has is his anger and rage....obsession doesn't only comes for a person...or a thing....one can be obsessed with rage and anger infact uncontrollable anger...

robi's past life...have you seen him behaving in such a way....he was a happy-go-lucky guy....and now when he returns heartbroken...angry...there is a difference in his behaviour....

he is not pyscho....the way he reacted in the terrace....a normal heartbroken man would never reacted such a way of screaming...carressing his hair so intensely....hitting the pillar so hard till it hurts his hands but he doesn't realise it....crying so hard....washing his face like a mad man...seeing his reflection in the water with a kind of shock and pain.....wiping his face with his hands intensely with a smirk....neither a normal heartbroken will do this nor a full fledged negative character or grey shades character will do this...only a heartbroken man who have been stressing himself....couldn't forget whatever happened...and also sweet moments he spent.....day and night roaming around like a mad man.....robi is always known has sensitive....whatever happened to him affected him badly.....and the incident have sat on his brains and its creating a mental torture in him...a mental turmoil in him.....

obsession doesn't mean only he wants to harm anyone or do a physical violence....there is another side of obsession which is called self-destruction.....and robi belongs into that category...his obsessions for his anger and rage is going to bring self-destruction to himself....

even robi himself doesn't realise that he is mentally torturing himself...

all while in US...robi have been mentally torturing himself...which is the result of his terrace behaviour....

such kind of behaviour neither a normal person will do nor heartbroken will do....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverAngel-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pratamesh

OCD is that a person has either a compulsion 2 do a thing like hating some1 or an obsession thats an idea a pers0'2n has abt some1 n he cant do anything against it he has been griped by that idea of doing something wrong but when both O & C r seen together d person looses control over his mental faculties n is very dangerous n cant c0'2ntrol his ideas abt doing harm 2 d person he hates robi is in that state k he wants 2 show every1 that he has moved in life but deep down he wants 2 destroy tani n also tapli relation which wil com latter as he wil understand that mauli is nt happy n try 2 creat c0'2nfusion B/W them.

i agree with you completely.....and robi is already showing his dangerous side....very soon everyone will know abt his compulsion...that he is indeed suffering the mental trauma because of whatever have happened to him....

but his mind is very very unpredictable....what is running on his mind

Edited by Mages - 21 January 2011 at 1:11pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKafan4eva

robindo is surely going thru mental trauma.Ouch otherwise he wouldn't have taken this decision to marry Jonaki

another perfect reason to describe his mental turmoil...but what gain will he get by marrying jonaki....
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushna

ya ...i wax scared 2 see his scene in balcony....i hate molly ...how nyx he wax ...buh cux ov her he became so bad...n i think shex gonna pay 4 dat

it was indeed scary...but it also convey to us that robi is suffering from mental turmoil

Go to top