Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
agree with you. Robbie is certainly not in a normal mental state.
Edited by chahat4u - 13 years ago
Rimi.Rimz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
roby is not suffering frm any mental trauma its just a stage of life wen u love someone n dat person hurts u or break ur heart dat stage changes d life of dat loving person wich is happening wid roby

as far as illiness no roby is not mental its just looks like bt real thing is mauli make roby dead n now roby came bck wid a huge change in behaviour feelingsn though wen dis happens to any1 dat person change herself or himself wrost dan hell so dat he/she can brings out der anger

n anger of roby is ryt as he is seeing his love wid other infront of his life

n jonaki jesi gals se to duniya bhari padi hai agar ow roby se sach may pyaar karti hoti to baat aur thi bt use to aapna matlab nikalna hai
i wish roby make her realise dat paisa ek tym ka saath deta hai bt pyaar zindagi bar

n i think if some sweet gal really love roby by heart den he will be as he was b4 bt poor roby no1 is der to love him

d state in wich roby is he doesn't need nay doc or med he needs a gals who loves him truly more dan mauli or tani

hopehe will get his love soon
TuhinaSinha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think he is really not in a good mental status...actually its an ADJUSTMENT DISORDER...he is not able to adjust with the changed situation.
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TuhinaSinha

i think he is really not in a good mental status...actually its an ADJUSTMENT DISORDER...he is not able to adjust with the changed situation.

Tuhina agree with u and Rimi too. He doesn't need a doctor instead he needs a girl who brings back the love to his life.
Rimi.Rimz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Tuhina agree with u and Rimi too. He doesn't need a doctor instead he needs a girl who brings back the love to his life.

thanks sanchu ya he need a girl who really loves him d only thing iwch make him smile is true love
just he need his love who walk wid him in every stage of life agar side line karna hai to kuch interesting way may karo y jonaki ekssssssss🤢
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Really ye jonaki.🤢 Kyun wo lag humesha bhale logo ke sath bura dikhate hai. Robi deserves a better girl.
Rimi.Rimz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Really ye jonaki.🤢 Kyun wo lag humesha bhale logo ke sath bura dikhate hai. Robi deserves a better girl.

ya ryt bt yeh ekta jee ka serial hai behna😛chalo ek ff open karte hain fir batate hain lol😆
sanchita1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rimi.Rimz

ya ryt bt yeh ekta jee ka serial hai behna😛chalo ek ff open karte hain fir batate hain lol😆

Jai ho ekta mayya ki. Positive ko negative bana dena, heroine ki kisi aur se shaadi kar dena uki hi show me possible.😉
Rimi.Rimz thumbnail
hahahha sahi hai shadi bina kisi sankat k ya bina villian ya raaz ke safal ho jaye ho hi nahi sakta
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MeraHarshad517

It seems like all of the curses in Tere Liye come true...the CVs never forget any of the curses and instead forget other important facts...lets just hope both of our beloved brothers get through and overcome their mental traumas eventually...I know that Taani will bring Anu out of his suffering but I hope the same for Robi and I guess at least now Jonaki will realize that money is not everything and that she finally regrets the problems she tried to create...I feel so depressed right now...if not for Harshu, I would not watch the episodes but just read the written updates until everything settles down again...but if I just read the written updates, I would miss out on my Harshu's face and so now I'm simply just fast forwarding through the rest of the torture because I can't stand the CVs torturing our beloved characters like this ðŸ˜­

even i can't stand the torture given by this CVs....was this the same TL we always loved...so much negativity in this show...i can't bear the torture.....but i have to bear because of harshu...one day without seeing him is painful.....i missed one episode and wanted to read the updates but then i realise that reading updates have no harshu....i need to see his face for my beautiful night dream.....i am bearing the torture for harshu...and also for rajat....