India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

robindo is suffering from mental trauma

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
i think you guys will hit me if i say this...i am just telling what i have saw....i am sorry to say yaar robindo is mentally affected....just like anu...he is suffering from mental trauma too...TapLi marriage really made a painful impact in his brains also along with his heart and soul.....whatever i saw tdy is a mentally affected robindo.....

he is not a negative character like what most of us will think after seeing tdy episode...more than negative....or even grey shades...i will say robindo is mentally affected for loosing his love.....

the transitions of expressions of robindo makes me believe that he is mentally affected with whatever happened in TapLi marriage....

when a man looses his love...he is not only affected by heart...soul but also brains....

some mens gets  drunk.....some mens tries to move on in life....some mens might hate the word women...marriage...love...some mens after loosing in love wants to spent all their life in the memories of their ladylove....some mens get mentally affected that they loose their sense...memories like what we have seen in anurag...which currently anurag suffering

and some mens get mentally affected with unconditional rage...obsession...anger...for loosing his love and thats what robindo is suffering now....its called the obsessive-compulsive disorder...and my father have this mental issue and with experience in real life its very dangerous to live with such person...hats off to mom for living with such a man...its only i was born mom-dad seperate for my own safety....and at the age of 12 years old when he came to visit me he did not take his injection and medicine properly and the illness came back and he tried to harm me unintentionally because of his illness....if not for mom-grandpa i would have died.....robi is suffering from obsessive-impulsive disorder...a mental trauma that comes because of bitter past....stress...too much of unconditional anger.....possessiveness...and pain.... i guess too much anger....stress....and the pain of not forgetting mouli is the reason for his mental trauma

i always thought that he is in grey shades...but the truth is more than grey shades...robi is mentally affected because of love

i feel so sad for both brothers while watching tdys episode...i don't know what will happen to TaAnu....but the fact is anurag is mentally affected because of taani.....even its the same in robindo's case too.....he is also mentally affected because of mouli....

its painful to see that both brothers who are happy-go-lucky....naughty at times...always smiling and playing goes mentally affected because of their respective love...

laboni's curse has been granted....both brothers suffers in love

tdy after watching robi...i felt like crying that he is mentally affected...it all happen because of mouli...i can never forgive her....

i am sorry to say yaar...if the family members or TaAnu doesn't witness a change in his behaviour.....it can go worst...and nothing can stop him  nothing at all even the truth of the whole incident

jonaki aunty is risking her life with him...she only smells his money...she doesn't know that she is risking her life with robi...because the man she witness in the past is completely different now....and he is mentally affected too and such a person who is suffering with extreme rage..obession..anger can never give her anything but pain....helpless state....

what have mouli made robindo into...i am so sad for robi....i never thought in my wildest dreams more than revenge on taani...he came back as a mentally affected person

i guess it might hurt you guys....it hurts me to write this too...but whatever i saw in robindo's expression...i could confirm that he is also mentally ill like his brother......its just that anu's mental state is more on loosing his sense and memories while robi's mental state  is more on the dangerous side of anger...inconditional rage...obsession

i feel so sad for shekher-neelu....they have lost their daughter....and now they lost both the sons on psychiatric reasons...

robi is not grey shades either....he is mentally unstable and he needs great help.....

i hate mouli for doing this to him...fine if she wants to marry taposh at least she could have postpone it...because of her one mistake...she made an innocent man suffer with mental illness....he is now on the verge of loosing himself in rage...anger and obsession

my heart crying for both brothers.....they are mentally ill because of love and also for love.....

whatever now robi is going to do is because of his mental unstable state...its not because he is negative or grey shades.....

the ganguly zoo is dumb....they can't even see that robi has a change in behaviour

Edited by Mages - 20 January 2011 at 1:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saiba007Rimi.Rimz-Hina---sanchita--chahat4u

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Obsessive Impulsive Disorder???????.....or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder..but in OCD a person becomes obsessive which I can see as his hatred towards Taani.

Hope he makes Jonaki's life hell

Edited by mahi0809 - 20 January 2011 at 1:53pm
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I seriously think he is suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder for sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Obsessive Impulsive Disorder???????.....or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder..but in OCD a person becomes obsessive which I can see as his hatred towards Taani.

oops sorry its compulsiveLOLLOL.....i typed it wrongly...

nopes more than taani...his obsession way more on mouli....

for taani its just a hatred...but for mouli is more on obsession...but whatever it is...he is suffering a mental trauma....

yup me too hope he makes jonaki life a hell...well she wanted this...she had to bear with...she may get his money...but she is risking her life with him....he is suffering from a very dangerous trauma and being obsessed with his first love...he can give her nothing...she wanted that only...i don't mind her life being a hell...she ask for it

Edited by Mages - 20 January 2011 at 1:59pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

its confirm that he is suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder....

i feel bad for both brothers....they both goes made for love....

one has a memory loss mental trauma

the other has a very dangerous mental trauma

laboni curse worked very well
Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by .Angel

its confirm that he is suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder....

i feel bad for both brothers....they both goes made for love....

one has a memory loss mental trauma

the other has a very dangerous mental trauma

laboni curse worked very well

Ouch It seems like all of the curses in Tere Liye come true...the CVs never forget any of the curses and instead forget other important facts...lets just hope both of our beloved brothers get through and overcome their mental traumas eventually...I know that Taani will bring Anu out of his suffering but I hope the same for Robi and I guess at least now Jonaki will realize that money is not everything and that she finally regrets the problems she tried to create...I feel so depressed right now...if not for Harshu, I would not watch the episodes but just read the written updates until everything settles down again...but if I just read the written updates, I would miss out on my Harshu's face and so now I'm simply just fast forwarding through the rest of the torture because I can't stand the CVs torturing our beloved characters like this Cry
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by mahi0809

oops sorry its compulsiveLOLLOL.....i typed it wrongly...

nopes more than taani...his obsession way more on mouli....

for taani its just a hatred...but for mouli is more on obsession...but whatever it is...he is suffering a mental trauma....

yup me too hope he makes jonaki life a hell...well she wanted this...she had to bear with...she may get his money...but she is risking her life with him....he is suffering from a very dangerous trauma and being obsessed with his first love...he can give her nothing...she wanted that only...i don't mind her life being a hell...she ask for it

True, but I don't see him going psycho after Mauli, he is very angry but we haven't seen any scenes where he still wants Mauli at all costs, or doesn't recognize TapLi's marriage and still considers her his....I just think that in Mauli's case he is just emotionally injured but is not consumed by OCD... cause in OCD a person goes really mad and can do anything, and I mean anything to satisfy that urge, even physical violence

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
OCD is that a person has either a compulsion 2 do a thing like hating some1 or an obsession thats an idea a pers0‹2n has abt some1 n he cant do anything against it he has been griped by that idea of doing something wrong but when both O & C r seen together d person looses control over his mental faculties n is very dangerous n cant c0‹2ntrol his ideas abt doing harm 2 d person he hates robi is in that state k he wants 2 show every1 that he has moved in life but deep down he wants 2 destroy tani n also tapli relation which wil com latter as he wil understand that mauli is nt happy n try 2 creat c0‹2nfusion B/W them.

Go to top