Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Written Update: January 20th

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Written Update January 20th:

[The precap is a must watch!!LOLLOLLOL]

The electrician is saying how it's all Kaka's fault. Naina realizes that the lights in her room didn't go out because of Daksh and realizes she made a huge mistake even though Daksh told her he didn't do anything. And she made him sleep in the hall. [awwwww she's sad and weepy about this'.already caring about Daksh] and she says to herself she has to go correct her mistake. She practices apologizing in front of the mirror, calling him "Akdooji" "Chintuji "Mr.Daksh Patwardhan" ROFLROFL And she leaves her room, all gung ho about apologizing.

Right then, he comes home and is ringing the doorbell and she goes and peers through the peephole, and sees that it's him. [he's such a cutie'I'm stealing him menu ROFL] By the time she gets around to opening the door, he takes out his own keys and comes inside ROFL She's surprised as to how he opened the door, and he gets really sarcastic and mad and goes inside. Naina begins cursing him, but then realizes she has to apologize. [I love this little love hate relationship going on'I absolutely can't wait to see how the two fall in love'even though I don't think it'll happen anytime soon LOL]

Naina decides she's going to write a note and writes "Dear Daksh" realizes the dear isn't necessary [hahahaha. Im loving this] and just writes "Sorry'.Naina" and sticks in the newspaper. And creates a master plan of how she's going to call the house phone from her cell phone and Daksh will pick it up and he'll see the newspaper. So she goes to call, but then Daksh's Dad comes and picks up the newspaper and goes to the dining tableROFLROFL Naina goes there to get the note, but bumps  into Daksh in the process, spilling his juice all over him [poor naina'can't do anything without annoying daksh]

ROFL

He, of course, gets really mad, and Vibs luckily comes in between and tells him to go inside. Naina is eyeing that note and tries to get it, but Daksh's dad keeps flipping the paper everytime she decides to get the note. He looks at Naina seriously and says that he knows what she wants. Naina looks scared but he smiles and says she wants the entertainment section, right? And he's smiling! And he gives it to Naina and she gets the note. Phew. Finally!

Naina still looks worried and Vibs tells her that sorry may just be a small word but saying it is difficult. But by putting aside your ego and pride for a little while, apologizing becomes really easy. And Naina goes insideDaksh's room and sees that he's putting on his shirt. He turns around and looks mad and she runs out of the room  [awww he's going to get even more mad =/] He comes outside and she actually says sorry to him, he tells her to stay out of his way. Naina tries to apologize again and he just leaves angrily. [aww he's really really mad at her]

Rohini is really rude to Vibs [still mad about that fridge incident] She complains about how the water in the fridge isn't cold, and blames the "new system in the house" buying new things with your money but giving them away to other people so you're stuck with the old.  Vibs looks really sad [gosh, that rohini is so rude] and [Sanket, uggh I hate him, such a bobble head.] Rohini is really rude and ignores Aai the entire time. Daksh asks his mom why she doesn't say anything to her even when she's so rude and Vibs doesn't say anything. AngryConfusedDead

Naina is coming down the stairs right then, and Vibs calls her, asking why she's leaving without even drinking Chai. And naina just looks at Daksh [=(] Daksh angrily sits down and Vibs asks if she's afraid because she has an interview and sits her down. Daksh Naina ko ghoor ghoor ke dekhta hain, thinking how she's looking depressed just to get Aai's sympathy. Even after Vibs puts the breakfast there, Naina gets up to leave, not eating much, and Vibs feeds her that sweet stuff wishing her luck, and says all the best. [awwww I love love love vibs. She's so damn sweet]

Later on, Vibs is walking Naina to the door, telling her that she hopes that everything works out well, so she won't have to leave the house. Vibs asks Naina if she can go the photographers and says that without telling Chintu, she decided to find a bahu for herself because he will never do that himself. And she wants a picture enlarged so she can show the ladkiwale  and gives a small picture of Daksh to NainaROFL [poor vibs doesn't understand she shouldn't look too far for her bahu, she's standing right in front of her LOL]

Naina goes to the interview and gets nervous seeing how many people there are. She thinks about how she has to get this job because otherwise she wont be able to pay kaka's deposit and will be kicked out of the house. And she has to prove to Daksh that she's not some normal girl.

Precap: The lady tells Naina that she'll get her appointment letter, but only after meeting Naina's husband. And Naina gets up, dropping everything in her bag by accident and the photo of Daksh falls down as well. The lady sees the picture and picks it up, asking "so this is your husband?" ROFLROFL [What a Precap! SOSOS excited!]

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Naina2127 - 20 January 2011 at 1:51pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subanamikamundon.Naina.mani86sarahjareenpisces16crmsmaneet2011poo_supimoon.rivershelly_nairsandhya...yajnaseni..prnczshalini01pesi11Varsha-01-aweshome_moi-_Rainbow_isomersRajinilicious

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Awesome update,Naina!!>...I'd been dying to read it since evening!!!>...ROFL...Lyk seriously,I love reading the updates,even after watching the epis.for some 4354554535367780 tymes|!!LOL....

Masht masht epi.today;I love the Thursday's epis.Epic!!!>.....Thursday is usually the fight day!!!>....lol...lol.....

Haha,I loved how she went on practising and then came back to senses tht she shouldn't be doing tht.ROFL......And jab woh returns,uffffff,meri toh jaan aagai!!Blushing....and NO WAY!!!......Dare you think abt him!!LOL....Buahahaha,I jst love it how u guys dun' forget to mention me during any of the Chintu stuff!!!>ROFL..ME LIKEYS!!!Cool....Blushing....Man,he was too mad at her,today;lol,lol,bas volcano phatne ko tha!!!>.ROFL..Poor girl,she was soo sweet-and she really did want to apologize for her mistake!!!.....not many have the courage,I DON'T!!>....Lol,she's a sweetheart!!!>....

And tht Rohini....Bee!!>..Please shoot her ASAP!!>..She's gettin' onto my nerves,and pleez,dun' forget tht joru ka ghulam...Dead.....Poor Vibhz|!|!.....I love it how Dakshu is always der for her support...*awwwwww*.......

Buahaha,and how can I forgot tht lil taanka jhaanki Dakshna kept on doing at the dining table.....lol....ROFL.....Poor girl,she was soo desperate to say sorry,lekin Munda toh....he gives her a tough tym...shaadi k baad bechaari ka kya hoga???LOL......

And the precap.....aaaaaah,Priceless!!!.....Aik toh woh aunty-jee is lyk my phaberet since the KTH days,and she looked soo cute here.....Embarrassed....and ab dekhte hain chintu jee jhoote hubby kaise bante hain!!ROFL......

Thanks again,Naina!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Gaahh I hate that Rohini. She's so d;hddflhgkfj. I don't even udnerstand how anyone can possibly be mean to Vibs...she's so nice and sweet and awesome. And that sanket just annoys me, he doesn't do anything other than listen to his wife. -___-

But Naina was awesome today and I'm sososo excited for tomorrow's episode! The precap looks awesomeawesome!
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Aaaah,I know!!...She's a darling,and Rohini and his brainless hubby ar ejust...d'uh,they get onto my nerves!!!.....
Tmorrow's epi.'s simply rocking...ufffff......ufffff.....buahahaha,howz tht girl gonna trick into every1 believing Chintu to be her hubby.....haha,man,this girl's an inspiration for any girl!!!...:P
maneet2011 Senior Member
maneet2011
maneet2011

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Big smile

..Naina..

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
thank you for the update

..Naina..

sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the awesome update Naina....todays episode was good, Daksh was rude but he couldnt help it (arey apna angry young man hai bhaiLOL). Meenu shaadi ke baad tough time dega par wo tough time isse thoda alag hi hogaEmbarrassed. u knw na what i meanWink. That rohini i wanted to kill her for behaving like this with our dear aayi/Vibs and her husband is a spineless kechuanDead. Waise u knw meenu ki men who are a bit agressive and short tempered go on become the most passionate of lovers and hubby'sBlushing, its a fact and article me likha tha, ki Naina brings out such a passionate and possesive side of Daksh ki he himself will be surprised ShockedEmbarrassedthat so much passion was hidden in him. Hayeee hum to mare ja rahe hain dekhne ke liye hai na Wink.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair-aweshome_moi-..Naina..

crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update. 

..Naina..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index