migan
migan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

A R Rahman nominated for Golden Globe Awards

For his score in the movie 127 Hours
By ApunKaChoice
Tue, Dec 14, 2010 16:14:36 GMT

3Share

A R Rahman has won a Golden Globe nomination in the Best Original Score category for his music in the film 127 Hours.

The Indian musician had earlier won a Golden Globe and two Oscars in 2008 for his score in Danny Boyle's film Slumdog Millionaire. Coincidentally, 127 Hours, for which Rahman has now bagged the Golden Globe nomination, is also directed by Boyle.

Rahman's compositions in the film have been described by critics as "haunting tracks" with "wonderful crescendos".

Other nominees in the same category include: Alexandre Desplat for The King's Speech, Danny Elfman for Alice in Wonderland, Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross for The Social Network and Hans Zimmer for Inception.

Hans Zimmer won the award for the movie Inception. regardless it is a big thing getting nominated. Next stop Oscar? Way to go ARR

Edited by migan - 20 January 2011 at 1:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-anjkhoneyKavya....MP_Radhaammoosisomers

-musicluv- Goldie
-musicluv-
-musicluv-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
This is freaking coool!!! Hope he wins it again! Jai Ho ARR!! Big smileStar
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
why doesn't that surprise me? LOL

Congratulations ARR! I really do hope Oscar is next on the list! (:
MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Yeah i heard this sometimes in December and couldn't be any happier..... our mozart of madress deserves itttttt StarClap 
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I am not surprised..If he doesn't win then who deserves to win..He lives music and He is what music is all about..
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index