-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
awww poor daljeet,😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 i am feeling sorry for daljeet, he is always there to help his family, but now i am hating how everyone is blaming him. well its obvious for family to suspect him cos all the evidence is against him. but i am seriously hating Amrit.😑.......i am hating him more than GG, how could he do this, what have daljeet done to him, why he is making his life miserable. arghhhhhhhhhh Amrit hate u, hope soon everyone get to know the true color of Amrit.😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: juhuti

awww poor daljeet,😭 i am feeling sorry for daljeet, he is always there to help his family, but now i am hating how everyone is blaming him. well its obvious for family to suspect him cos all the evidence is against him. but i am seriously hating Amrit.😑.......i am hating him more than GG, how could he do this, what have daljeet done to him, why he is making his life miserable. arghhhhhhhhhh Amrit hate u, hope soon everyone get to know the true color of Amrit.😑

You Right My Poor Daljeet Baby I Think Bebo Will Support Him Because She Knows That Her Bhai Will Never Do Something Like That. I Feel So Sorry For Him. As I Said Amrit Is A Selfish Man.. Tom Or Next Week They Will Find Amrit True Colors, He Can't Always Be Success In His Plan With GG. Since Bebo Alive She Will Never Let Her Family Being Ruined
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope this mess is sorted out soon ... bahut ho gaya hain !!
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope somehow Bebo comes to know about Amrit's true colors. I don't want a split in the Narang family.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
wow i luv Bebo she is the BEST, good bebo, thanks for supporting Daljeet,
seriously bebo is the only one who have mind to think, good jobπŸ‘
yayyyy Amrit-Gursheel failed once again πŸ˜†, sorry i am not making fun, but i am glad amrit plan failed.

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: juhuti

wow i luv Bebo she is the BEST, good bebo, thanks for supporting Daljeet,
seriously bebo is the only one who have mind to think, good jobπŸ‘
yayyyy Amrit-Gursheel failed once again πŸ˜†, sorry i am not making fun, but i am glad amrit plan failed.

My Sweet Bebo Is The Best I ❀️ U Today Episode Was Worth To Watch, Just The Part Where Bebo Supporting Daljeet πŸ‘ And See Amrit And Gursheel FaceπŸ˜‰. I Knew That Bebo Will Support Him😊, Amrit And GG Wait Bebo Back To ActionπŸ˜†, There Planning Always Going To Fail.
Edited by Mythily2 - 13 years ago
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Now I think it would be easy for ending all the misunderstandings because she is suspecting someone. I want her back in action and find out everything and kick GG out of Narang House.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshmin42

Now I think it would be easy for ending all the misunderstandings because she is suspecting someone. I want her back in action and find out everything and kick GG out of Narang House.

well this time its not only GG, Amrit is involve in it too, so whats about about Amrit? i am sure as always she will forgive him.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
If I Was Her I Never Will Forgive Him When He Find The Truth

Edited by Mythily2 - 13 years ago
lakshmi42 thumbnail
At the end of Rano track she forgave Amrit immediately when he asked her sorry by holding his ears. But this time I don't want the same. At least she should be angry at him for sometime. But sadly our Bebo is such a sweet heart and would forgive him immediately after Amrit telling sorry.