Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

kutumb and kaisa yeh pyar hai story line (Page 4)

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
kmh is different n muchhhhhhhh ntertainingggg......kmh rockxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Amina90 Goldie
Amina90
Amina90

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

It seems to be a theme on Ekta's shows, same thing happened in Kkoi Dil Mein Hai. I just hope things don't go as far as they did in KDMH, where the husband raped his wife. As long as things don't go that far, I will enjoy this track.

Even in Kutumb Pratham TRIED to rape Gauri.
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
take it easy guys, it is not going to be same or anything,  yeah may be streaks of it  but not  a  exact copy. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniishibz

kingkundraz Newbie
kingkundraz
kingkundraz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
kmh2 .......story so different from any other tv show (gangster-pollice love story)......arjuhi's chemistry is also different from any other jodi's.....its best ever i seen in indian tv........

i think this post is because of that bg music....of kuttumb which gives same feel as kuttumb gave to person...............!!!
well all ekta shows uses bg sounds of ekta's offair shows!!!
kuttumb is offair now but kmh is a onair show but they use its new title track (teri sanso se hi meri sanse chale.....starting tune & ending-mahiya...mahiyaa...) bg music in other shows like tere liye, pavitra rishta....n all............

Edited by kingkundraz - 22 January 2011 at 2:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniikavyasamshibz

Cupcake4GHT Goldie
Cupcake4GHT
Cupcake4GHT

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

i am dissappointed kmh2 copied kutumb music background score,ilove kutumb so much,i hope ekta brings back hiten and gauri in a new serial like k3,by the way the music only suits kutumb and no other serial,no offence to anyone,just my point of view

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Please stop acting like a show never copied another show another movie  and even if they use the same BG its from the same production company please just enjoy the show and Comparing is not allowed in this forum so stop comparing.
Thank you

Praniishibz

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cupcake4GHT

i am dissappointed kmh2 copied kutumb music background score,ilove kutumb so much,i hope ekta brings back hiten and gauri in a new serial like k3,by the way the music only suits kutumb and no other serial,no offence to anyone,just my point of view

well i won't exactly call it copying cuz if u do Ekta is copying her self LOL

Praniishibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index