Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatfun thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Eshu11

@whatfun right - it will be an accelerated version of kutumb1 and kavyanjali (the very start)

I don't think it will go in a very melodrama as that proved highly on the sink of kavyanjali and here the characters building is awesome.

though she is doing a mixture of all her old hits, the thingremains she does not repeat bloopers and loopholes

feel kmh2 will be an improved versions from bloopers of kavyanjali and well the neverending Kutumb;-)

I think we need to tell her to bring hiten gauri in KMH2, it will double rocks! Even as a couple with some years of marriage, that will ddfinitely rock;-)

karan kritika with one side and the other side hiten gauri tht wud be amazing and special appearance bring eijaz and natasha (kavyanjali)
tht wud b rocking to infinity๐Ÿ˜Š

I really dont want the melodrama u know ... like remember how gauri had a miscarriage and then she moved out of the house coz pratham blamed her for the miscarriage !! I really did not like tht track! I heard kmh 2 is for 150 episodes? I say after this hatred track they shd live happily ever after ... but i dont want any abrupt ending also ! lol yeh we viewers ask for a little too much ! :P but i like kmh 2 storyline.. and though they r hating each other .. they still have all the feelings tht hubby and wife wud have .. she doesnt want him to go to other women and vice versa .. so i m pretty excited abt the track! :D waiting for the disc episode ..!
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ekta has a very good reputation of copying her own work....so no surprises there....but i personally feel kmh2 is a bit more innovated and improvised version with a modern twist...i also think it might be heading in a different direction later on!!!

well u know what they say...'old is gold...but new is bold' ๐Ÿ˜›

nevertheless...EVERYTHING is new to me when it comes to ArJuhi ๐Ÿ˜†.....they rockk...haha

ana.khan thumbnail
kmh is different n muchhhhhhhh ntertainingggg......kmh rockxx
Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

It seems to be a theme on Ekta's shows, same thing happened in Kkoi Dil Mein Hai. I just hope things don't go as far as they did in KDMH, where the husband raped his wife. As long as things don't go that far, I will enjoy this track.

Even in Kutumb Pratham TRIED to rape Gauri.
kavyasam thumbnail
take it easy guys, it is not going to be same or anything,  yeah may be streaks of it  but not  a  exact copy. 
kingkundraz thumbnail
kmh2 .......story so different from any other tv show (gangster-pollice love story)......arjuhi's chemistry is also different from any other jodi's.....its best ever i seen in indian tv........

i think this post is because of that bg music....of kuttumb which gives same feel as kuttumb gave to person...............!!!
well all ekta shows uses bg sounds of ekta's offair shows!!!
kuttumb is offair now but kmh is a onair show but they use its new title track (teri sanso se hi meri sanse chale.....starting tune & ending-mahiya...mahiyaa...) bg music in other shows like tere liye, pavitra rishta....n all............
Edited by kingkundraz - 13 years ago
Cupcake4GHT thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i am dissappointed kmh2 copied kutumb music background score,ilove kutumb so much,i hope ekta brings back hiten and gauri in a new serial like k3,by the way the music only suits kutumb and no other serial,no offence to anyone,just my point of view

_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please stop acting like a show never copied another show another movie  and even if they use the same BG its from the same production company please just enjoy the show and Comparing is not allowed in this forum so stop comparing.
Thank you
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cupcake4GHT

i am dissappointed kmh2 copied kutumb music background score,ilove kutumb so much,i hope ekta brings back hiten and gauri in a new serial like k3,by the way the music only suits kutumb and no other serial,no offence to anyone,just my point of view

well i won't exactly call it copying cuz if u do Ekta is copying her self ๐Ÿ˜†