Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

kutumb and kaisa yeh pyar hai story line (Page 3)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@whatfun right - it will be an accelerated version of kutumb1 and kavyanjali (the very start)

I don't think it will go in a very melodrama as that proved highly on the sink of kavyanjali and here the characters building is awesome.

though she is doing a mixture of all her old hits, the thingremains she does not repeat bloopers and loopholes

feel kmh2 will be an improved versions from bloopers of kavyanjali and well the neverending Kutumb;-)

I think we need to tell her to bring hiten gauri in KMH2, it will double rocks! Even as a couple with some years of marriage, that will ddfinitely rock;-)

karan kritika with one side and the other side hiten gauri tht wud be amazing and special appearance bring eijaz and natasha (kavyanjali)
tht wud b rocking to infinitySmile
okay this is what I wanted to say in the lounge may be,  I donno what I wrote LOL.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishPraniishibz

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
KMH is different..thats wht I knw..other shows cum and go..but they dnt have arjun arohi...thats the couple I want to see.
it depends on couple yaar..
rajeev aamna..kavya anjali..and arjun arohi..only couple for me.

Edited by angelina285 - 21 January 2011 at 7:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniikavyasamshibz

nikita_ght Goldie
nikita_ght
nikita_ght

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
why every serial is coping kutumb,even the title song tune also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cupcake4GHTVrindz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghotu

why every serial is coping kutumb,even the title song tune also

KMH2 has NOT copied kutumb,  and the title song tune was used as a background score for only a couple of scenes,  it happens with every show plus BT is known for recycling.

Praniishibz

ASALUV IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

i agree niki kya zamana aa gaya hai.....bt HG r the best

whatfun Newbie
whatfun
whatfun

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@whatfun right - it will be an accelerated version of kutumb1 and kavyanjali (the very start)

I don't think it will go in a very melodrama as that proved highly on the sink of kavyanjali and here the characters building is awesome.

though she is doing a mixture of all her old hits, the thingremains she does not repeat bloopers and loopholes

feel kmh2 will be an improved versions from bloopers of kavyanjali and well the neverending Kutumb;-)

I think we need to tell her to bring hiten gauri in KMH2, it will double rocks! Even as a couple with some years of marriage, that will ddfinitely rock;-)

karan kritika with one side and the other side hiten gauri tht wud be amazing and special appearance bring eijaz and natasha (kavyanjali)
tht wud b rocking to infinitySmile

I really dont want the melodrama u know ... like remember how gauri had a miscarriage and then she moved out of the house coz pratham blamed her for the miscarriage !! I really did not like tht track! I heard kmh 2 is for 150 episodes? I say after this hatred track they shd live happily ever after ... but i dont want any abrupt ending also ! lol yeh we viewers ask for a little too much ! :P but i like kmh 2 storyline.. and though they r hating each other .. they still have all the feelings tht hubby and wife wud have .. she doesnt want him to go to other women and vice versa .. so i m pretty excited abt the track! :D waiting for the disc episode ..!

Praniishibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

ekta has a very good reputation of copying her own work....so no surprises there....but i personally feel kmh2 is a bit more innovated and improvised version with a modern twist...i also think it might be heading in a different direction later on!!!

well u know what they say...'old is gold...but new is bold' Tongue

nevertheless...EVERYTHING is new to me when it comes to ArJuhi LOL.....they rockk...haha

Praniishibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index