Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

kutumb and kaisa yeh pyar hai story line (Page 2)

whatfun Newbie
whatfun
whatfun

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
I used to LOVE kutumb .. only kutumb 1 though .. but i m hoping this wud be an accelerated version of kutumb .. and she will wrap up things faster than dragging it for ages ... hmm .. lets wait and watch ? but this hatred track is gonna stay for atleast a month or two .. sigh! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cupcake4GHTVrindzbrinda_ghtshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
@whatfun right - it will be an accelerated version of kutumb1 and kavyanjali (the very start)

I don't think it will go in a very melodrama as that proved highly on the sink of kavyanjali and here the characters building is awesome.

though she is doing a mixture of all her old hits, the thingremains she does not repeat bloopers and loopholes

feel kmh2 will be an improved versions from bloopers of kavyanjali and well the neverending Kutumb;-)

I think we need to tell her to bring hiten gauri in KMH2, it will double rocks! Even as a couple with some years of marriage, that will ddfinitely rock;-)

karan kritika with one side and the other side hiten gauri tht wud be amazing and special appearance bring eijaz and natasha (kavyanjali)
tht wud b rocking to infinitySmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whatfunCupcake4GHTnikita_ghtVrindz

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
I always feel kmh is diff maybe storyline is same bt treatment is diff n sm things r common in almost all shows bt is on a diff couple so lv it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniishibz

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Almost all of Ekta's shows have same story.LOL.....So there's no doubt this story is very much akin to KYPH. I am although really liking this track, but i just hope Ekta don't drag it n make it too melodramatic. Like right now it's really enjoyable, but i hope it remains this way.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniishibz

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

It seems to be a theme on Ekta's shows, same thing happened in Kkoi Dil Mein Hai. I just hope things don't go as far as they did in KDMH, where the husband raped his wife. As long as things don't go that far, I will enjoy this track.

are kdmh mh bhi PG ko copy kiya tha...idiot insted she shd bring KUTUMB back with HG

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cupcake4GHT

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whatfun

I used to LOVE kutumb .. only kutumb 1 though .. but i m hoping this wud be an accelerated version of kutumb .. and she will wrap up things faster than dragging it for ages ... hmm .. lets wait and watch ? but this hatred track is gonna stay for atleast a month or two .. sigh! 

KUTUMB was the best..there is no other show like KUTUMB..she shd bring HG back with KUTUMb 1 track awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed

whatfun

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@whatfun right - it will be an accelerated version of kutumb1 and kavyanjali (the very start)

I don't think it will go in a very melodrama as that proved highly on the sink of kavyanjali and here the characters building is awesome.

though she is doing a mixture of all her old hits, the thingremains she does not repeat bloopers and loopholes

feel kmh2 will be an improved versions from bloopers of kavyanjali and well the neverending Kutumb;-)

I think we need to tell her to bring hiten gauri in KMH2, it will double rocks! Even as a couple with some years of marriage, that will ddfinitely rock;-)

karan kritika with one side and the other side hiten gauri tht wud be amazing and special appearance bring eijaz and natasha (kavyanjali)
tht wud b rocking to infinitySmile

i would love to see HITENGAURI back on tv..but i want them in KUTUMB 3 only....i hope ekta makes KUTUMb 3 as she made KMH 2....pary to god that v get to see HITENGAURI again as PM n GAURI of KUTUMb1...
their chemistry would rock for sure...n it would b double treat to see them in HATRED track after 6 years of marriage....

not interested in KA..but definately want HG in KUTUMB

Cupcake4GHT

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

Almost all of Ekta's shows have same story.LOL.....So there's no doubt this story is very much akin to KYPH. I am although really liking this track, but i just hope Ekta don't drag it n make it too melodramatic. Like right now it's really enjoyable, but i hope it remains this way.Smile

KYPH was also copied from KUTUMB..i dont knoe ekta has copied KUTUMB's track in how many shows....but PRATHAM n GAURI are best till date...no comparison

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index