Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: monaghosh

binny is looking really gorgeous in sarees nowadays😳actually she looks stunning in whatever she wears👏she caries her dresses really well👍🏼

Agree with u Mona... She looks so beautiful N simple!!
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Girls come , letc talk here.And i will try ro give highlights.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
YAY!

Hey!

And thank you! Lol
-Ria- thumbnail
I just love this AT and Binny too!
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Gauri and her mum walking a stree, G says something about Umang (i think) and Sunheri is lost in thoughts.G asks where she is, and Sunheri says: I think mum said the right thing, ypu should reopen you shop, when R finds a job , your shop works, that you would have more money.
R is standing for a little shop and bought some things.Shanno Bhabhi has a quarrel withe the seller, that he has demanded too mucg from R and he shoul go down with the price. But R wants to pay the full price.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I just love this AT and Binny too!

Me too! 😊
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Gauri and her mum walking a stree, G says something about Umang (i think) and Sunheri is lost in thoughts.G asks where she is, and Sunheri says: I think mum said the right thing, ypu should reopen you shop, when R finds a job , your shop works, that you would have more money.
R is standing for a little shop and bought some things.Shanno Bhabhi has a quarrel withe the seller, that he has demanded too mucg from R and he shoul go down with the price. But R wants to pay the full price.

Aww lol Shanna Bhabhi.. Why does Rudra wanna pay the full proce :/ He NEEDS to save the  money! Lol
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Very interesting!

Mel do u think G will reopen the shop?
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

Aww lol Shanna Bhabhi.. Why does Rudra wanna pay the full proce :/ He NEEDS to save the  money! Lol

Agree.. He should try save the save the money... He's not working as yet!
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

R has big heart.😆

I think R forgot that he isnt rich anymore.
R says to Shanno Bhabhi,: Its my money , what do you inetrfere.Shanno Bhabhi say something and mentions , that G had a shop, too. While G  enters , there and asks, what happen.
In the end R pays the full price, i think.