Binny Sharma AT #7-Rudra ki Sangini Gauri - Page 112

Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150147483584518&oid=202252036466354
I love this one ... I remember the first tim I've seen it, I didn't know Binny at that moment !
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Anyways Dar, I will be going now, Later, TC!

Ok Riia, let's hope for the best for Sangini..... Catch up with you later !!!! Take care !
They've made a promo for G realizing her love for R.... but not for R while it was more significant to make one for him as he's the one who falls in lovee again according to Sangini's theme!!!!
Yeah guess they kind of left out Rudra from the promo.
Why can we get such a scene in Sangini?????

Binny would have rocked it :!!!!!!
cute video Darine. But we are never going to get that kind of scene in sangini. the CVs are losers.
Originally posted by Artemis678

cute video Darine. But we are never going to get that kind of scene in sangini. the CVs are losers.

I KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ekta knows what works.... I really would like Sangini to be produced by Balaji.She uses always the same ingrdients and it works.......
Darine Just wanted to let you Roshni our AT Maker is now a mod for KMH2.
Roshni is doing updates for KMH2. so what's why she isn't here on the sangini forum.
Sorry gilrs , my sis was at the pc , so i could only come on now -.- .😳

One thing after reading your postts : I  HATE RAM AND HIS MOTHER TO DEATH!!!!!  Honestly , if i would have the chance ,l i would hurt them in a way, that no one can think off1!!!😡😡😡😡