Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Darine1980

He won't cause Mona will save him.... but it doesn't change the fact that he's turned to be a thief. Before criticizing R's behaviour, I'll wait to know his motivation which has brought him  to do so...

Same here Dar, I wont say anything about R as yet, I will wait to see what will lead up to that.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He shouldnt lie to G. gosh this mother and son are going create MU Between them like Ram said I will Ruin You Rudra.
-Ria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

In today's precap, they've shown G who has picked up R's phone, and the goon has started to talk as he thought that it was R who has picked up he phone... G will suspect something fishy, and R is such a bad liar !

Of course she will suspect that something is going on, I hope she try to find what's going on than doing nothing. G will find out!

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It Seems The Creatives Like Sending Rudra to Jail in each episode. something has to happen for him to go jail. Hate it so much.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

He shouldnt lie to G. gosh this mother and son are going create MU Between them like Ram said I will Ruin You Rudra.

Yes he did threated him but the pb is not Ram but her mother and I don't think that it's a part of any plan of them.
-Ria- thumbnail

I hope he doesn't lie to G, Ram and his mom will definitely do that, Why the hell he wants to ruin Rudra's life? He claims that he loves G, why the hell he can't see that Rudra is G's happiness?😡

Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Totally agree, they are starting to do that and if R ends up and steal then they will ruin RG's life completely. Esp that woman and Ram will ruin G's relationship with Revathy.

I am wondering how R will react when he'll get to know.... but I don't expect too much. All  of us have thought that he'll be angry like mad at G when she's lied about her marital status, and nothing has happened. It stays as a unsolved point, just like R's lie about his job....
Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Of course she will suspect that something is going on, I hope she try to find what's going on than doing nothing. G will find out!

Yes.... don't know how she'll react .... she'll be disppointed may be !
-Ria- thumbnail

It Seems The Creatives Like Sending Rudra to Jail in each episode. something has to happen for him to go jail. Hate it so much.

LOL, I couldn't agree more with u Nici.

Btw, I can't like any of your posts Dar.                 

-Ria- thumbnail

Yes.... don't know how she'll react .... she'll be disppointed may be !

She might be disappointed I don't know because the way CVs have butchered the character of G, I think she will want to confront R and maybe he will lie to her.