Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Darine1980

I didn't like the way Nani and Shanno Bhabi talk to R as he's impotent and good for nothing... I understand that their behaviour irritates him. He gets rid of his family and now it's G's nani and the neibourhood who creates pb between RG. Nowadays no one can get a job in one day and these people must mind their own business!!!!!

I AGREE! I dont understand it either.. And Dadi ALWAYS interferes! Poor Rudra.. First it was his OWN mum.. And OWN brother.. And no DADI! I feel sorry for him too and i can totally understand why he got angry as well. But i dont think he'll go mad at Gauri for that.. Itas not exactly her fault. Unless Gauri wants to take up the job (which btw, is understandable) But i reckon he might get angry at her for that coz hes against it.. which i guess is right from his viewpoint as well..

And yep you're right! No one gets a job in a day now.. Sometimes.. It takes longer than a month! Lol and yep! They do need to mind their own business!
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Naz, Good night, take care, sweet and RaGalicious dreams!!!

Girls, you mean Naani!😆😆😆 
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Guys, let's move on 2 our next Raga AT, the AT has already been opened. Just think or dream, a brand new AT with sooooooooo many pgs 2 finish na. Let's go there n rock it.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Guys, I've finished the update. N, now I'm back. Phew ! I must've really liked today's episode that's why went a bit too far with the detailing but it's ok I suppose because it's after all the last episode of the week n we'll have to wait for another 3 endless days before we get another one.

Hey Beth!
Darine1980 thumbnail

Guys, I've finished the update. N, now I'm back. Phew ! I must've really liked today's episode that's why went a bit too far with the detailing but it's ok I suppose because it's after all the last episode of the week n we'll have to wait for another 3 endless days before we get another one.

Thanks Mac!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Guys, what about today's episode ? For me, I'll give it 6 out of 10. 
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Guys, let's move on 2 our next Raga AT, the AT has already been opened. Just think or dream, a brand new AT with sooooooooo many pgs 2 finish na. Let's go there n rock it.

Mac, just let us finsih Binnys AT, cause its our 7th and RaGa is 17th.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Naz, Good night, take care, sweet and RaGalicious dreams!!!

Girls, you mean Naani!😆😆😆 

Oops! Sorry! 😳 Lol
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I don't want the 7th AT 2 b finished, got it ? It'll be extremely ill-omen if this gets finished before the next week, well u guys r perfectly entitled 2 stay put here n I know I've no right to stop u or tell u join me there, but I'm going 2 Raga AT now . 
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Girls, lets chat here! 

Binny looked so awesonly beaitiful in the promo.Thank God they gave her a sleeveless choli.