Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

In the precap next week, R was shown visiting several companies..... nothing positive! He will struggle for sure! I think that his positive attitude will change seeing that he doesn't succeed to get a job!

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: supastar

Hi Mel & Ria!

To some it maybe just a filler epi... But I like how they (CV) tried to show how Rudra IS struggling to adjust with his new 'lifestyle'. The excess spending on kids and groceries... Yeah, the man has a big heart, but he needs to realise he really can't afford being super generous to everyone anymore.

Oh, how I love the see Gauri and Rudra's relationship slowly growing... Rudra's kindness and generosity did nothing but make Gauri fall in love him even more. Meanwhile Rudra can't bear to let his wife go thru hardship again, and let her work to earn for both of them. Damn, he even felt remorse after snapping at her. How he quickly apologizes to her is just sooo sweet.

Thank God no cliffhangers today... But hell, it's goin to be another looooooong weekend...

Nice Naz... 😊

I must admit i like the way RG relationship is growing at the moment

I agree it's gonna b another long N boring weekend without sangini...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hi guys, me back but won't chat !😎
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Guys ,good job done with the Raga AT, don't worry for the next one. I'll arrange for it, till then rock this one, zi won't be back till at least next half an hour, then I'll catch up with u guys
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Hi guys, me back but won't chat !😎

Hi Jaanu, why wont you chat?  Will upload pics?
  I hope for a ME on their 100th episode, but it seems like , i will get dissappointed.😭😭
-Ria- thumbnail

Hey Mac... How are you? Plz chat with u... I'm really missing you!

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Guys, I'm really sorry, u all r just too lovable .Awwwwwwwww. Ria, sweetie, a special hug for U. But, I have 2 give today's update n I'm not prepared.
-Ria- thumbnail
So guys,,,, Next week we might see Rudra struggling to find a job... Aww poor thing... Maybe G will decide to take up the job!
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

So guys,,,, Next week we might see Rudra struggling to find a job... Aww poor thing... Maybe G will decide to take up the job!

I think she will do it, but perhaps secretly.😕
supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Hi Jaanu, why wont you chat?  Will upload pics?
  I hope for a ME on their 100th episode, but it seems like , i will get dissappointed.😭😭

Same here, Mel! I was hoping for an ME, to celebrate on reaching their 100th epi... Hopefully we'll get some more RaGalicious moments on Monday...