Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: supastar

Did you say wait, Roshni? Why wait... Just click on the vid links and watch NOW. 😆 Patience is not really one of me virtues 😆

Lol.. Yep i did! But then I'll see that episode.. And ill have a BIG gap in the middle 😳 And I dont really want that.. Coz then Ill get confused 😳 Lol. Ill just wait.. 😳

But thank you for the suggestion! 😃
Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 years ago
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Beth is very hard girl to please. hehe.

I can see that :P Lol
Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Mel & Ria!

Oooohhhh the new track sounds interesting... I hope this shanto lady will give some tips to Gauri on how to charm her man haha

I'll open a Shanto bhabi bashing thread if she even tries 2 give G any pep-talk about such a nasty topic. " Seducing the husband! " Yuckkkk.🤢 N, I don't think so! ,Cause from the article, she's not that type of woman.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
GN Naz dear, BTW, I've accepted your buddy request darling. Thanks.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Gonna go have my dinner now!

Will see you guys later! 

Have fun! 😊
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Finally an article. Phew ! Thought  they've totally forgotten the boring show that SSBS is turning in 2. Today's episode was extremely disappointing, 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

RaGa are so gorgeous <3

I loveeeeeeeeeeee when the whole title song plays on them!

OMG ! U r kidding ,right ? I mean, IqBi is gorgeous, but nowadays the song is used in totally out of place , which's destroying it's significance. The beautiful song should b preserved only for beautiful moments.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

I didn't really paid attention to it but I guess Abhay was just checking if Pihu was alright or not.
I missed some of it too LOL

Very good decision by u n Mel, I changed the channel too the moment that crap A-p part started. I  also hate P, u just can't help hating her, I watched Tere Liye during that time with gaping interest.😃😃😃😃😃😃
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Hi Darine, hi Nici, i am god and you, girls?

Roshni, have you watched ir or do you have to wait for todays episode?

lol Mel, never knew u r God, thought u r a Goddess.🤣
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Oh yeah I'm in dreamland, Mel... Gauri looks sooooooo pretty in today's epi.Yes, but what the use ? Dunno why, afterall she's still wearing the same sari... 😆 She can't change saree in the middle of the road na...

Ahhhh loads of RaGa interactions today...No Raga interaction today. If 2 people stand side by side that too maintaining the distance of strangers ,u can't call it interaction.. 😍 I loved the scene where they were answering Shanno's questions... And also the last scene. Binny did not utter a single word, yet from her eyes you could understand how she's feeling...

Super awesome epi, me happy happy (lol that rhymes)

# Runs n gets an ice-bag n put it on my head ,some serious madness going around #