Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Roshni, nice to meet you!πŸ˜†  a little bit late to say that, cause we were chatting all the time.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I will wait and watch  , whats going to happen in Sangini, so if the P Rs boss think happens , then i will skipe most of their parts.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Like i did in the previous weeks.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Hi Roshni, nice to meet you!πŸ˜†  a little bit late to say that, cause we were chatting all the time.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I will wait and watch  , whats going to happen in Sangini, so if the P Rs boss think happens , then i will skipe most of their parts.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Like i did in the previous weeks.

LOL! Nice to meet you too!

Yep! Just wait and watch.. Hopefully that wont happen and you will continue to watch the show 😊
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Next rank for me and beth is coolbie. and I don't know many posts it has.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Yah , if u don't want 2 fell seriously sick. Why see hateful things that only turns up as nightmares? Watch only BS parts n skip the rest of the rubbish.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Girls, go n comment on Binny's index plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, right now , dears. N, Mel, give Rosh the link if she can't find it.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
How old are you Roshni? iam 24.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Girls, I've given beautiful pics in the picture gallery, plz o n check ,em.@ Rosh, congrats on changing color.πŸ‘πŸΌ
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Next rank for me and beth is coolbie. and I don't know many posts it has.

Whens my next rank?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

Whens my next rank?

Your next rank is dazzler .
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Girls, go n comment on Binny's index plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, right now , dears. N, Mel, give Rosh the link if she can't find it.

LOL! You know me too well! I dnt know where to look for the index 😳 Is it on the front page of this forum? 😳