Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Added fresh new pics of this weeks epis. Going 2 add more.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Sorry, its kind of offtopic.  I love what Kajol says to Manish/Monish  and the other guy!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9u3vkRaMF0&feature=feedu

I would love to see Binny dancing to the songs of MNIK and this one , too.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kviwxfVgmPA

I LOVEE Kajol! 😃

And yupp! Hardik and Nidhi danced to that song! It was amazing! Im sure Binny would do great too!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes I saw them very nice. Beth where did you find the Pics???
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

I LOVEE Kajol! 😃

And yupp! Hardik and Nidhi danced to that song! It was amazing! Im sure Binny would do great too!

I so wished that Geetha had this idea last season , so either Binny/Darmesh, Binny/Kishore or even Binny/Kunwar could have danced to it.😃😃😃
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

I so wished that Geetha had this idea last season , so either Binny/Darmesh, Binny/Kishore or even Binny/Kunwar could have danced to it.😃😃😃

OMG! YES! They would have done full justice to it too! I think Binny and Dharmesh would have been great at this song! No doubt! Kishore too! I loved him! He was a cutie 😳 Lol.. And Kunwar Amar tooo! Aww I miss them all!

Glad to know you watch DID! 😃 Its great! 
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I donknow why , but i love Indian dance shows more than the western ones!!!I am addicted to dance and if i were younger and beautiful then , i would have tried to become a dancer in movies/stage shows etc.!!!  Dance is my life.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

I donknow why , but i love Indian dance shows more than the western ones!!!I am addicted to dance and if i were younger and beautiful then , i would have tried to become a dancer in movies/stage shows etc.!!!  Dance is my life.

I love indian dance shows as well! But saying that.. DID is the only Indian dance show I watch 😳 I LOVE DID! And dance too! But the sad thing is.. I cant dance 😳

Aww.. If Dance is your life.. You should DEFINITELY go ahead and DO something in the field! Im sure you'll be great! It doesn't matter how old you are! Or how pretty you are! Dance is Dance.. Its a talent and a form of art! You should definitely do something.. Dont let you talent go to waste!
SilverBell thumbnail
She is Right Mel. if you love dance then go for it.
SilverBell thumbnail
Tinypic was so much better of uploading photos. while imageshack let's you upload it only once. Not fair at all.Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

My Mel can do any thing she wants.🤗