Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

No offense , i watch PKYEK , too, but the last epis , imho were boring for me.The saving grace was only Abhay and Shourya!!! Honestly i dont know, but i cant feel the emotions which Piya is going through.😕  And i watched it only beacuse of Vivian Dsena and yet , because of him adn this new Shouya guy.😳😳😳

I will still watch Sangini, if this news is true.But i have some doubts , if this true.I am waiting for an official announcement. Be+ve, girls!!!

I think Suku is doing a fantastic job as Piya. N, I think the news can b absolutely true or otherwise she wouldn't have dared 2 give a outside post n even in the past she has given such news , for exam she predicted 1st RG marriage even before the channel announced it, n it became true not only that , but just the way, she has said it , left all who were laughing at her, speechless.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok Mac, I respect your opinion....
Sangini's current track is good so I'll watch it 😉
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
[QUOTE=Artemis678]Hey iam with you beth and CB2 didn't even start yet. I will watch both shows. and visit the forum just like I do now.[/QUOTE]Yes, better keep all the options open , will b better for us, we may soon need ,em.N, let us not forget , AG would've left the show if they hadn't decided 2 bring back P in R's life once again n this time more important than ever, as MIK is the  main lead of the show.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sangini will reach soon the 100th epi.... hope something great will happen!

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

Ok Mac, I respect your opinion....

Sangini's current track is good so I'll watch it 😉

Yup! Happy watching. I'll get some glimpse of BS only n skip the rest for what's my times worth.😃😳
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Nothing great'll happen in the 200th episode, let alone in the 100th epi.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

🤣🤣🤣 U r too cute.

😳 Lol 😳 Thank you I guess 😳
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok as long as Binny is in the show I will watch it just for her in Iqbal whom I love so much.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
and to change my anis very chance I get. there are so many great ones. I wish to have just only anis as my siggy. one video at a time. ⭐️ Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago