Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Darine1980

euh.... I thought you liked all epi since the maha epi 😕 or at least wednesday's epi when RG left the house!

No no completely wrong, I just pretended  2 like ,em because u guys liked them as I realized from reading the back pgs silently, so I thought, " I don't have the heart 2 break their happiness today or spoil their mood by my words, let's act happy like I've also enjoyed those episodes....But that's not the picture n I'm bad at acting for too long. The last episode that I enjoyed of SSBS is the engagement day of Shankar n Gauri, after that not a single one satisfied me 2 fill.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No offense , i watch PKYEK , too, but the last epis , imho were boring for me.The saving grace was only Abhay and Shourya!!! Honestly i dont know, but i cant feel the emotions which Piya is going through.😕😕😕  And i watched it only beacuse of Vivian Dsena and yet , because of him adn this new Shouya guy.😳😳😳

I will still watch Sangini, if this news is true.But i have some doubts , if this true.I am waiting for an official announcement. Be+ve, girls!!!
Darine1980 thumbnail
You have a point there, Dar. I've learnt my lesson from watching another serial few years ago. I used to get super p***ed when the story did not flow the way I wanted it to be... 😆

Now, I prefer not to have any expectations... Just watch the epis, and try to enjoy the funny/romantic/tense scenes between the hero and heroine.
That's called maturity .For example, ( ahem ahem ) in pKYEK, every thing's not happening the way I'm expecting , but only thousand times better than that. N, being myself a hardcore romantic, when u watch PKYEK n then compare it with SSBS, there's heaven hell difference, PKYEK romantic's heaven, n SSBS has no romance between Raga.😕
Let me correct you Mac...there's no romance yet! I tv shows, there's always something that we expect but it makes time to happen.... for RG it's love! Sangini is different from others shows cause it doesn't flow logicaly.... generally, two people meet, they fall in love, they get married.... For RG it's the opposite, it would be interesting to watch ! RG get married few weeks ago, P's issue has just been solved.... love is the next step!
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: supastar

I'm off gals... It's close to 6 am here...

Take care everyone!

:O Wow! Nyt nyt Naz! Sweet dreams!
It was nice speaking to you.. Though I didnt speak to you much! TC! 😊
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Yes Darine those episodes were great I loved it. but this witch coming back in R's life who knows is something I can't stand.

I agree... I am also allergic to P when R is around, I have no pb to see her with her Abhay!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey iam with you beth and CB2 didn't even start yet. I will watch both shows. and visit the forum just like I do now.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Yup, Nici, I like your flexibility n u r so smart. We'll change forum. I've already been enough disgusted with this hopeless show. I can't remember the last time a SSBS epi that truely left me satisfied.
euh.... I thought you liked all epi since the maha epi 😕 or at least wednesday's epi when RG left the house! No no completely wrong, I just pretended  2 like ,em because u guys liked them as I realized from reading the back pgs silently, so I thought, " I don't have the heart 2 break their happiness today or spoil their mood by my words, let's act happy like I've also enjoyed those episodes....But that's not the picture n I'm bad at acting for too long. The last episode that I enjoyed of SSBS is the engagement day of Shankar n Gauri, after that not a single one satisfied me 2 fill.
Sorry to hear thisConfused
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

You have a point there, Dar. I've learnt my lesson from watching another serial few years ago. I used to get super p***ed when the story did not flow the way I wanted it to be... 😆

Now, I prefer not to have any expectations... Just watch the epis, and try to enjoy the funny/romantic/tense scenes between the hero and heroine.

That's called maturity .For example, ( ahem ahem ) in pKYEK, every thing's not happening the way I'm expecting , but only thousand times better than that. N, being myself a hardcore romantic, when u watch PKYEK n then compare it with SSBS, there's heaven hell difference, PKYEK romantic's heaven, n SSBS has no romance between Raga.😕[/QUOTE]
Let me correct you Mac...there's no romance yet! I tv shows, there's always something that we expect but it makes time to happen.... for RG it's love! Sangini is different from others shows cause it doesn't flow logicaly.... generally, two people meet, they fall in love, they get married.... For RG it's the opposite, it would be interesting to watch ! RG get married few weeks ago, P's issue has just been solved.... love is the next step![/QUOTE] P's issue is never solved .N, I don't want love 2 b the next step. I'll kill them CVs if they show any such things in that..........place. Love should come most beautifully n catch us by surprize by appearing suddenly , ( I don't mean by growing suddenly ) , because that'll b the death of the story n most boring stuff 2 watch. N, correction correction, up till now , SSBS has shown nothing new or unique in the corner of creativity .If u talk about 2 married people falling in love, it's getting used from the time of Adam n Eve in prehistoric cave dramas. I can name a thousand such serials.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

:O Wow! Nyt nyt Naz! Sweet dreams!
It was nice speaking to you.. Though I didnt speak to you much! TC! 😊

🤣🤣🤣 U r too cute.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

I agree... I am also allergic to P when R is around, I have no pb to see her with her Abhay!

Yup ! N, I've no problem as long as I've the handy remote in my hand 2 change the channel 2 Tere Liye, the moment they show P. ðŸ˜ƒ