Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Binny Sharma AT #7-Rudra ki Sangini Gauri - Page 44

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Artemis678

Zeetv is has lost it. I wish all the actors quit the channel. then there won't be any show left. evil laugh. Ha Ha Ha.

Exactly my words, SSBS never deserved our sunshine BS, but all ZEE shows r not bad, like Bhagowali is good.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm off gals... It's close to 6 am here...

Take care everyone!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: supastar

You have a point there, Dar. I've learnt my lesson from watching another serial few years ago. I used to get super p***ed when the story did not flow the way I wanted it to be... 😆

Now, I prefer not to have any expectations... Just watch the epis, and try to enjoy the funny/romantic/tense scenes between the hero and heroine.

That's called maturity .For example, ( ahem ahem ) in pKYEK, every thing's not happening the way I'm expecting , but only thousand times better than that. N, being myself a hardcore romantic, when u watch PKYEK n then compare it with SSBS, there's heaven hell difference, PKYEK romantic's heaven, n SSBS has no romance between Raga.😕
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
GB Naz, honey, sleep tight honey n dream Abhiyalicious.😃 ðŸ¤—
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes Darine those episodes were great I loved it. but this witch coming back in R's life who knows is something I can't stand.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
May be we're expecting too much for the moment.... that's why our disapoinment is greater!
It's when we don't expect things that these things happen.... and it's even better!
Exactly. That's what I'm saying. Don't hope, don't b excited, don't write romantic mushy things ( ,cause they don't make sense with Raga , there's nothing romantic about Raga, if any one interested 2 write romantic, write about Abhiya ), n just watch SSBS like u watch a news channel.

well that wasn't that I wanted to say... I think you've understood what I meant!
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: supastar

I'm off gals... It's close to 6 am here...

Take care everyone!

GN and take care!!!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

I already watch PYKEK. on Youtube. and iam a member of an AT there.

I watch PKYEK on big screen 2 times a day, it's turning in 2 a beautiful wonderful love story. N, I'm a member of at least 3 ATs there.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

I wish Binny Sharma the Best in whatever she does. I love her to bits. she is still my favorite actress of all time.

Nici, BS is, n will always remain my most favorite actress, n I'll always love her 2 a fault. N, I'm struck here only for BS's sake .
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it's hard not to watch our sunshine. Gauri. but at They out of the mansion.