Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I really will do something ver ydrastic with tzhe CVs , if they show P as Rs boss!!!
It seemed like she turned to better.....

Then I'm sorry 2 say, keep your dandas handy.  N, I'm too disgusted 2 even beat ,em up 2 pulp.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
CB2 is coming next month on feb 14.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Don't worry Beth. everything will be fine. and next month I might not be here.

Early Goodbye Nici then. CB forum, i guess ? Hhhhmmmmm, always judicious 2 keep a seat booked......but I've already Abhay aka Vivo in my life na..
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

@ Mel, Dar, sigh! DishTv is a sort of instrument like a antenna, I've one in my house, it gives connection 2 almost all channels n high quality  pictures but never knew that they can predict the future track of a show too, they never mentioned it in their ads either with r highly OTT described.

Here's the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1598275
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

I think its just a rumour.We should wait till india-forum or Zee make  this announcement.๐Ÿค“And i dont think that will going to happen in near future.P should take vcare of her married life and begin to "grow".

Binny or Iqbi should make a special appearence in DID Doubles.I wanna see her dancing again!!!

I hope soo too! Usually they have a special in which TV celebrities come in and support and dance with the contestants! So hopefully they'll have something like this in this season too!

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

I think its just a rumour.We should wait till india-forum or Zee make  this announcement.๐Ÿค“And i dont think that will going to happen in near future.P should take vcare of her married life and begin to "grow".

Binny or Iqbi should make a special appearence in DID Doubles.I wanna see her dancing again!!!

I'm sorry, but I-F gives any news when the track is nearly over n there's then no importance of that article except for giving a comment 2 take your fab celeb up in celebrity index.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Has something horrible happened in the Sangini? :/
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

For SSBS, for the moment, nothing is certain so we'll have to wait til monday... may be we'll get fresh news.... I really don't think that the cvs will bring back P so soon, they've just kicked her out of RG's life!

Gulps ! U n Mel r making me extremely panicked. As u guys don't think this is gonna happen, that means there's a sure shot chance that this is indeed gonna happen. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

Has something horrible happened in the Sangini? :/

Someone posted that O will be back as Rs boss in Sangini.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•But she said that she has that from Dish TV or something like that.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Why Nici ? U tell me dear, what's so special about the coming month ? judging by SSBS standard the coming month could b simply worse. N, what's so enjoyable about the current story track ? 

I love the current track.... it's interesting to watch how RG will resolve all their pbs, they'll spend more time togeither so it means more RG's scenes!