Pratigya
Pratigya

KomArsh today (Page 4)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

I'm sorry to sound so negative but I didn't like the KomArsh scene today. Ouch Was it just me, or did it seem like Adarsh was doing a favour on Komal? She practically had to beg him till he consented. Angry Is she that unattractive that she has to do all this? I am your wife since many months, I cooked for you, sang and danced for you, gave up my lavish lifestyle for you and yet I have to beg you for this? Seemed degrading to me. It was like a case of Dance Monkey dance and I'll give you a gift.

Adarsh is the most unromantic man ever, and on top of that he had the gall to say "I love you as much as you love me, only the way I express it is different!" When, when, when has he EVER expressed his love for Komal? Even if in his own boring way? Angry
Elle lubb ya for writting this.
Their SR was SleepySleepySleepy - I almost actually nodded off. Zzzzzzzzz.
He doesn't know his own mind. he evn showed romance towards rolly a bit more then he did before he was married. He is one confused person. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amrapali_dubey

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

I'm sorry to sound so negative but I didn't like the KomArsh scene today. Ouch Was it just me, or did it seem like Adarsh was doing a favour on Komal? She practically had to beg him till he consented. Angry Is she that unattractive that she has to do all this? I am your wife since many months, I cooked for you, sang and danced for you, gave up my lavish lifestyle for you and yet I have to beg you for this? Seemed degrading to me. It was like a case of Dance Monkey dance and I'll give you a gift.

Adarsh is the most unromantic man ever, and on top of that he had the gall to say "I love you as much as you love me, only the way I express it is different!" When, when, when has he EVER expressed his love for Komal? Even if in his own boring way? Angry

Totally agree and it is sad that she had to point out what she did for him, and yet he can not take responsibility that it was him who asked her hand in marriage.  It seems that Komal should be grateful to have him and as a reward for being a good little girl she got his attention and his love....Dead
bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
agree with u elle..................adarsh was soo irritating yesterday................how can a man be soo silly taht he didn't understood his wife's need................he behaved as if hez doing a favour to komal by having intimacy......................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amrapali_dubey

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolly007

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

agree with u elle..................adarsh was soo irritating yesterday................how can a man be soo silly taht he didn't understood his wife's need................he behaved as if hez doing a favour to komal by having intimacy......................
i think he does love komal, he is just an idiot! but yeh i think the cvs shud've dun a better job of the falling in love and lovemaking sequence!

i personally never felt taht adarsh loves komal...........n yesterday his behaviour proved this................he was taking her so granted...............
bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Go to top