Pratigya
Pratigya

KomArsh today (Page 3)

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Hello Elle,

I have not watched the epi,but read the update. I have no idea why the cvs are degrading a women character's like this. Educated or uneducated no woman really acts like this. They just spoiled Komal's character. Why does she has to be shown the one to  beg for sex ? I completely disagree with this kind of portrayal of woman. If Adarsh is incapable of showing any kind of physical intimacy, the cvs should have left it at that. Making Komal beg for sex and attention is a way to show that woman are not complete without a man. This is utter nonsense.

Anu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjuabelle45Pragati.T

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Confused....so Komal, will alway have to be the initiator with dufus. he spoiled this girl life from the moment he married her, somehow i feel komal, life will be like kesar, not happy in marriage.Thumbs Down 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45

singhkir89 Senior Member
singhkir89
singhkir89

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
what did you expect Adarsh to do? HELLO? HE'S A GUY!

he's out of his wheel chair and needs some lovinWink..and Komal's not complaining.
elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Elle,

I have not watched the epi,but read the update. I have no idea why the cvs are degrading a women character's like this. Educated or uneducated no woman really acts like this. They just spoiled Komal's character. Why does she has to be shown the one to  beg for sex ? I completely disagree with this kind of portrayal of woman. If Adarsh is incapable of showing any kind of physical intimacy, the cvs should have left it at that. Making Komal beg for sex and attention is a way to show that woman are not complete without a man. This is utter nonsense.

Anu
Anu, I felt really bad when Komal was crying that he doesn't love her, and he was standing behind her smirking. He finally proclaimed he loved her, but even that seemed so fake. It was like you beg and beg and only then I'll think of fullfilling your request, as if I'm God's greatest gift on earth. Dead
amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
They were nowhere even close to kriya......even a normal kriya scene is more romantic than yday's scene......for me it was a total time waste....komal looked good but adarsh was so stiff....verrry unromantic.....baba toh isse million trillion times zyada romantic , passionate , cute hai
elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

elle

I think Adarsh is an awkward lover. He has read books but may have avoided those that talked about the birds and the bees. Today when he said "my expression of love for you is just different" my immediate response was ................................okay dude, let's hear it. How have you expressed your love for Komal?  Was it when you said "chup raho Komal", "Samajne ki koshish karo", "tumhari parivaar gawar, jahill log hai, bartameez hai" or when he told her "come let's go eat ice cream" in the middle of the night, danced with her at Krishna's budday party, laughed at her when she pretended it was halloween with her makeover, stared at her when she brought him tea after YKW helped her with makeover (YKW one good deed so far) or the way he ran and sat by Dadi after that or when he took her out to eat.

Adarsh babu saaf saaf batha do na. Big smile
LOL Good points.... I was very happy when Komal said "what's the use of such love if I don't understand it?" LOL I wish she had asked him, when did you ever express any sort of love towards me?

The other thing that irritates me is that only Komal had to change herself. No only did she have a makeover, she had to change her thinking, she had to cook etc in order to gain his love. But he did nothing to change. She wasn't good enough for him, so she changed and then he magnanimously fell in love with her. Angry
shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top