Pratigya

KomArsh today (Page 2)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by shumi.

i don't know about others but for me it was ewwwOuch.... a wife begging for sex!!!!!  Angry...husband and wife relation is a PAVITRA RISHTA...par here there is no PAVITRA PAN...girrrr

don't worry dear.......... it wasn't just you LOL it was indeed cringe inducing Dead
thanks dearSmile...koi tho hai mere saat...when komal was telling 'aur thoda pyaar kro'...it was like Wacko

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
elle

I think Adarsh is an awkward lover. He has read books but may have avoided those that talked about the birds and the bees. Today when he said "my expression of love for you is just different" my immediate response was ................................okay dude, let's hear it. How have you expressed your love for Komal?  Was it when you said "chup raho Komal", "Samajne ki koshish karo", "tumhari parivaar gawar, jahill log hai, bartameez hai" or when he told her "come let's go eat ice cream" in the middle of the night, danced with her at Krishna's budday party, laughed at her when she pretended it was halloween with her makeover, stared at her when she brought him tea after YKW helped her with makeover (YKW one good deed so far) or the way he ran and sat by Dadi after that or when he took her out to eat.

Adarsh babu saaf saaf batha do na. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45corvettehussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

i don't know about others but for me it was ewwwOuch.... a wife begging for sex!!!!!  Angry...husband and wife relation is a PAVITRA RISHTA...par here there is no PAVITRA PAN...girrrr

don't worry dear.......... it wasn't just you LOL it was indeed cringe inducing Dead
thanks dearSmile...koi tho hai mere saat...when komal was telling 'aur thoda pyaar kro'...it was like Wacko

shumi

don't blame Adarsh babu, they probably didn't have "birds and bees" education at his school.Wink  Prats had the same problem reading Krishna's "come hither" looks for a very long time. The Sax kids have a long time warming up to their partners, except YKW who makes one wonder if she is really Shamu and Naina's bachchi. She made eyes at Docwa who bolted after two days. She made eyes at SCAM who pulled one over on her and she ended up with a horny, Turkey Takur.

Come to think of it makes one wonder if Shamu and Naina really beget these three kids. Shamu flirting with Naina on occasion was WackoErmmShockedConfusedOuchSillyD'ohEmbarrassed incuding, take your pickLOL

elle45corvette---Yemi---

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Hi Elle! I didn't even bother to watch the epi.......why? What's the point! I can't imagine Adarsh with any woman ..... It's too nauseating.
I'm going by the posts but did he say he didn't know what to do? Who wrote that crap?

elle45---Yemi---MERARAI

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Hi Elle! I didn't even bother to watch the epi.......why? What's the point! I can't imagine Adarsh with any woman ..... It's too nauseating.
I'm going by the posts but did he say he didn't know what to do? Who wrote that crap?

OuchOuchOuch 

i wonder what Ankit's reaction was when he got his script ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45corvetteMERARAIhussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

</div>

OuchOuchOuch
<div>

i wonder whatAnkit's reaction was when he got his script ROFL

Probably.........wanted to switch his leading lady...... His wife for his mom Dead LOL
She will tell him what to do ! LOL

Edited by yummimommy - 20 January 2011 at 5:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45corvette---Yemi---MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

</div>

OuchOuchOuch
<div>

i wonder whatAnkit's reaction was when he got his script ROFL

Probably.........wanted to switch his leading lady...... His wife for his mom Dead LOL
She will tell him what to do ! LOL

I think viewers find it queasy to stomach Adarsh in any romantic situation knowing that his mother in reel life is his girl in real life and they live within 500 feet of each other. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45hussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Yum Mum

He didn't say he didn't know what to do. He said he loved her as much as she did (wonder how he knew that ratioTongue) and the way he expressed his love was just different. Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45hussainramso

Go to top