Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Do you guys want to kill Gurti???? (Page 4)

Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
The same thought struck me. I too have been observing that gurti are not looking as fresh as they did a few months ago. The stress of six days a week seems to be playing havoc on all of them. For the sake of the actors and the team they should go back to the 5 days schedule.

We all know that because of the 6 days they have brought this track. I can tolerate the AA track but only feel that if the actress who plays NE is not acceptable to many they should change her. (I too can't stand her). That I think would be a good move.  Otherwise I am definitely fine by the way the show is going. The wedding episodes are just awesome. Big smileBig smile   (No doubt this comes from me being  a die-hard fan of Maneet!) And above all I enjoy this forum, (minus the bashing). Kudos to all who give us this show and to all who are on the forum. 
Clap

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
hey think this way yaar..many of us hate AA scenes but if its not there means , more of maneet scenes ..which ll ultimately lead to more and more pressure on them,...we need to consider there time also ..they r already hell bend with the schedules..so there is need for other characters also ... may be this would be a reason...so support our geet team guys 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

yaar we don't have problem wid cv showing others for sake of maneet but our request is show pinky-adi,tasha-romeo ,manisha even nakul instead of AALOL or any one like that photographer

how very true...we r willing to bear with BDs and other characters for the sake of the health of DD and GC...btw we fans r making a hue and cry about the health of the actors, but r the production house or others really bothered about them....when GC was first laid back with malaria, did we want him to shoot???go back to the forum posts at that time and u can see that we all in one voice wished him speedy recovery and asked him to rest instead of shoot...but who forced him to shoot at that time???then came the dengue thing when he fainted on the sets...at that time also we the loyal fans stood by him and was willing to suffer the accident scene and the scenes before showing maan in jungle etc even though we clearly knew it was repicturization of the scenes of the past...when he started shooting it was us fans who cautioned him to be careful and take ample rest and come back....similar thing when DD had back pain and when she wanted to go for a vacation...even now we r willing to compromise so much for the sake of the health of our actors...but what about the channel and the production house and the cvs??? do they care about the actors as much as we do???do u think just by AA track the burden on the lead actors r reduced???only after the AA track came, like u told GC's become very thin, his face has become thin, DD is showing pimples, her face is showing tiredness...so the real culprit is the 6 day week where they have no rest on saturdays too...this is in no way our fault...and further seeing sbs and sbb u can see how GC was made to be on the horse back for hours together in the hot sun and how he was trying to cover up his face to protect himself from sun...so the conditions they work in r to be blamed...not us fans...where was the need for the scene when gc rides the horse and falls???for small things u can use BDs, but not for such stunts...there r ppl who r well trained in horse riding who can be used for such scenes...why make him go thro such scenes where he could easily have been fatally injured or at least hurt badly??? and making them wear the same heavy costume for so many days together is not our idea....actually i am getting bored seeing geet, maan, dadi, pinky, sasha etc in the same dress for so many days together...i dont agree with the original post that we should accept AA track so that the actors r given rest...even with the track the actors do no seem to get any rest.....so let us stop blaming ourselves for this plight of the actors...

the only saving grace in the AA track is that it is now at the end of the show...after the first break we can safely change the channel and know that we r not missing much...

khushi_4ever

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

yaar we don't have problem wid cv showing others for sake of maneet but our request is show pinky-adi,tasha-romeo ,manisha even nakul instead of AALOL or any one like that photographer
                                                                                                                                               Ya me too agree with u.The CV's can show Dadi, Pinky,Adi,Romeo,Tasha,Manisha,Pandeyji & even Nakul but not AA.LOLI feel the ghori 'champa' was even better than AA.WinkFor our Gurti's sake we can bear all of them except AA.

khushi_4ever

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Ya me too agree with u.The CV's can show Dadi, Pinky,Adi,Romeo,Tasha,Manisha,Pandeyji & even Nakul but not AA.LOLI feel the ghori 'champa' was even better than AA.WinkFor our Gurti's sake we can bear all of them except AA.
U guys are not understanding what i am tryin to say.....here let me pm u

18mypride

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

I totally agree with you . Besides Aa track CVS should use Office stuff, Dev Meera track or other any new charecter.

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Yes HALLA bol, we want our maaneet rocking show back with full of charm.... so GC DD whole geet team need rest....

it is not tollerable dragging episodes...
5 days is rocking.... sat & sun should be rest...
hope my comment makes some sense to my forum freinds...

mysterygurl1427

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
so true hun...total agreement 

mysterygurl1427

Go to top