Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Do you guys want to kill Gurti???? (Page 3)

maanlovesgeet17 Senior Member
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puth

lovely and much needed post dearClapClapClap

even  i get fed up seeing AA scenes but i don't want maneet/Gurti to be in each and every frame which makes them more tired and fall sick....its us again who complain when they shoot with body doubles......poor guys they are working hard for entertaining us and we try to find faults in each and every thing instead of supporting them for thier efforts

love u entire GHSP team for entertaining usClapClapClapClapClap
   I don't know how people are saying it is body doubles. when i saw the pictures, it looked like someone else but the way they did was FANTASTIC, it didn't look like they were using double body. They should use creative ideas like that to improve. BRAVO!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
i Absolutely agree with uSmile for the sake of gurti we have to bare AAErmm I learned to have patience but now i have all the patience in the worldROFL...patience is something that I was forced to learn by cvs LOLAA unknowingly useful for us aswell as for gurtiLOL Embarrassed

Edited by --Thush-- - 20 January 2011 at 2:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

ukdesigirl Groupbie
ukdesigirl
ukdesigirl

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mysterygurl1427]Ok....is everyone here hell bent on killing Gurti???

Do u realize that these two have been workin continuously for us for 6 days a week for at times more then 14 hours????

Don't try that...oh their actors BS.....even actors need a life........ConfusedConfusedAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

GC and DD have been getting in their same outfits for the past 5 days........5 DAYS!!!!

For them u cannot bare with AAA????? Hello.....does everyone want to kill Gurti???? If you all are soo concerned and pissed off and want less of AAA....then make a petition email the damn channel...who are constantly pressurizing the production house the CV's....buttin in.. fight to make the show 5 days......

yes just one day less....but these 6 days are drivin the whole team of our show crazy......long hours of shoots....no sleep....back to back shooting.......and all everyone asks for is maaneet maaneet.....

how do u expect our actors to stay healthy and give their 100 percent when they cannot even function due to lack sleep...lack of food....lack of hydration???

what do u expect........the Show and team is gettin killed and wiped out from all sides.....the channel......us the audience....they can't win can they???

The minute they show AAA....i am leaving the show....bye bye GHSP.....this is stupid....this is dumb...ect..ect...but no one is thinkin that our show's team are slaving around tryin to please us....and the channel....

BARE WITH AAA.....I DO NOT LIKE THEM EITHER.....but i'd rather watch them then see Gurti fallin sick due to long hours of shooting...

think about it....the girl who in her 8 months in the show......did not get one pimple now has several pimples on her face......thats right...DD's face was so damn clear....and now she is gettin stress pimples that cannot even be hidden well even with makeup...even her dark circles under her eyes are visible even with makeup...

and GC.....the man has already lost weight....and it seems as though he keeps gettin tinier and tinier....and his dark cirles keep darkening each day.....and his face has lost its original glow.....now he has to apply heavier make up then before...

Do u still do not get why they even have AAA??? The show is 6 days a week....we cannot have gurti working......for 14 to 20 hours 6 days.....hell do u realize that they even have to work 7 days now too?? because usually when the show was 5 days......they had to go shoot on a Sat....and now they are workin 6 days already....so think about it....they have to shoot even on Sundays too now!!!!!

Be fair guys.....be fair.......either you all sit here and fight and get angry at the Cv's for AAA....or either everyone joins forces together as one family....and fights the channel to give us the 5 days back...

sorry i had to make this post....because everyone here needs to know what the team is goin through right now....

AND DON'T BRING IN ADI AND PINKY....it was the channel that asked to get new characters....not the show

they know we do not like AAA....but to keep Gurti sane....we need to bare with them....and if we get the show back to 5 days.....we won't have to see much of AAA anymoreLOLLOLLOL

So is it HALLA BOL??

Big smile

Hey nice comment, it annys me people in forum keep on goig on about how long the wedding is taking. Take a chill pill guys the episode is only half an hour, how can they everything in thatWink.Just enjoy

mysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
tusi great oh gabbar,,,,,aur phast bhi afterall u r MSK proud sister...,maine kaha aur tumne.,....post bana dali....lob u...

mysterygurl1427

anky_1205 Goldie
anky_1205
anky_1205

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I agree with you that our lead actors and favorites need rest and some time off. I can bear with AA scenes but only for a while. These days from last few episodes whole second half of the show is on them. CV's can add scenes from other characters of the show also like office staff and bring on dev/meera track with new actors. For the sake of GC/DD, i know we have to tolerate AA's stupid romance with no expressions on NE's face, but its really getting too much.
We all love GC/DD, they are out of this world and great actors. They are the only ones pullling this show off. They definatly need to breathe but CV's can think of other replacers too, rather than just focusing on AA track.
Just my POV.  

mysterygurl1427

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Dear TM,

I'm sure you have made many valid points. All of us who love Maaneet ARE bearing with the A-Team with gritted teeth.

It says a lot for us viewers who do that.....shows how much we love the show.

You said that the it was the channel's call to have new characters to give GC/DD rest. Very commendable!

We are ready to accept new characters though why they couldn't bring in old ones, I don't understand.

But having brought in the new ones, first check if they are able to be parallel leads.

Then see how the audience takes to them.

If it's not working as it obviously is not...except maybe the leads are getting some rest...even that is doubtful as you've pointed out that DD's clear skin has gone for a toss and GC's looking thin...that's probably due to his triple boiled food.!.......

My point is if the new characters do not appeal to the audience at large then find other possibilities.  Don't kill the goose that lays the golden egg. The channel will be the ultimate losers.

The show IS likely to lose its audience and that's a fact. After all, the audience is what makes or breaks a show.

Finally, about all the posts you are referring to in forum.....I think they have as much right to appear on the forum as yours has.

Edited by pippa - 20 January 2011 at 8:31pm
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
yaar we don't have problem wid cv showing others for sake of maneet but our request is show pinky-adi,tasha-romeo ,manisha even nakul instead of AALOLLOLLOLLOL or any one like that photographer

mysterygurl1427

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
HALLA BOL!!!!Very well put though i HATE AA to hell for MAANEET i'll bear with them..................i'll just mute the TV wen they eneter the frame!!

mysterygurl1427

Go to top