Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Do you guys want to kill Gurti???? (Page 2)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Absolutely.

My main dilemma with AA is the fact that they are taking their story toooooooooooo phassttt. Yaar, if you are keen on showing their romance.. take a little slowwwwwwww... I mean they totally ruined Arjun's character because of that.. unless their main objective for this dude was to eventually turn him negative, even if it means going the same direction Dev did... cheat an innocent girl. Geet was innocent, but Annie is stupid/innocent. Geet was pressurized by her maika into a lot of things and she was pure and innocent at heart and would believe what her eyes saw. Annie could clearly see the big picture, especially the fact that this dude is related to NT.

Even after knowing the hardships Geet has had to go through cuz of NT, Annie is being shown as some immature little baby who is too busy romancing a guy at her own so-called BROTHER's wedding.

I agreed with everything you said about baring with AA because yes it's true I feel the same about Gurti. These people had delivered their best when it was 5 days a week because they were able to rest well. Now, considering that they are round-the-clock doing continuous shoots, it starts to show on their faces. And I respect that we need to give them a break.

But for the break's sake, are we going to tolerate stupid scenarios with AA? The only khwahish I have of CVs is that if you were going to make such a parallel track, that either you could have gotten a better actress OR be a wee bit more creative with Arjun's characterization. Why are the bending us towards the same exact scenario Geet went through? Just why? I'd rather see Arjun torturing Geet or taking revenge straight up from Maan. Ruining Annie's life just seems spineless to me. I always say I can't tolerate AA for the sole reason that Nikunj on her part ruins every scene with her acting AND that their story so far is based just on first falling in love within 5 days...and then NT fiasco happening which then resolves him to forget everything and just ruin the girl's life. Yo, if you want revenge so bad, take it from the person who you THINK ruined your sister's life. I mean hell, Annie wasn't even present at the NT fiasco yet she's the one being targetted. I hope they show something like Annie changing his perspective through this so-called love or w/e ... like I'm fine with the parallel track if it means keeping it 6 days, but some sensibility is needed when it comes to logic and creativity.

That is AAAL. Big smile Wow I bakk-ed a lot. Hopefully you get my point Shivz. And I absolutely agree with you. Gurti need rest, like big time. I even got a little shocked knowing they've been like this for 5 days now...and I do want them being able to take a break so they can deliver ... but at the same time want some sensible storyline with this AA battery pack.

Z

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maanlovesgeet17kdg129eminentrahmona_pakswe_Invincible_Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
nice post ani........

i guess no1 here on geet forum wants to kill GC and DD...........

its d perspective of seeing things..................u r taking it as fans r against maneet.............wen any1 bashes AA or hates dem den it doesnt mean dey want to kill maneet infact dey dont like d eternal and divine love of maneet being mocked in same frame..............

on one hand our beloved couple is getting married and on other hand AA track is making a mockery of it............
maneet love is so pure and on other hand AA kill d essence of same scenes wen repeated on dem...........

fans dont have problem wid AA i guess but 1st problem is actress playing annie is pathetic
second we dont want similar scenes for maneet and AA...........dere pace is too fast to believe .........
just 4 parallel track we need to see a gal being used as an OBJECT again?
i wish dat cv's dont come up wid annies pregnancy now coz i dont want to see dem copy pasting dere own story ...........

and going six day a week was not fans demand.........it was channel's decision so we cant help dat.............
regarding hectic schedule i agree ...but in meanwhile BD's r being used...........
regarding maneet wearing same dress since 5 days den cv's r having parallel track still its happening.............dats why we r asking to wrap up wedding fast so dat atleast dey can get rid of dose heavy costumes..........

i hope u get my pov........

Edited by pooja83 - 20 January 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Absoluv

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

I don't want to see my favorite actors burned out or sick, however the show can give us a decent parallel storyline too.  I don't hate AA its just that they are trying to have them mimick Maneet and that is not working!  The actress that plays Annie, bless her heart, is terrible in this particular role.  They have very litle onscreen chemistry (except during their dance) and we're not convinced that she madly loves him. Arjun's character started out okay, but now I'm reminded of his role in Pratigya when it comes to his dimension and range. This show seems to only be able to write for Maneet and that's why they have to work so hard. The Dev Meera track was incredibly boring and unrealistic.  What would a smart, beautiful woman want with a twice married cheat like Dev?  I wasn't convinced.  Unfortunately for Gurti Star One is GREEDY and only sees TRPs and $$$$$ and not the fact that they are killing their stars.  By going to the extended schedule they showed what matters to them.  Now we all suffer:  the audience and actors.  We now have to suffer through horrible body double, poor editing and short filler episodes.  The actors have to work long arduous schedules until they end up in hospital.  I understand your post, but there seems to be nothing we can do about it.  If the CVs write better material for AA or edit better, (ex:  abrupt changes from beautiful Maneet scenes to nauseating AA scenes) we wouldn't be so negative toward the fleshing out of other characters.  Right now the responsibility to improve the overall situation rests with the CVs of this show. Let's see how they handle it.

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta13

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by Shweta13

I completely agree bu all we are saying that AA romancing scenes between maaneet wedding is tooo irritating, I aldso dont like AA but always mentioned in my post that NE being imp or ket role we have to watch for our maaneet but sometimes it goes out of tolerance, we want more on office staff, dev meera can be replaced by other characters or etc etc but when we are n maaneet world & suddely these guys pops up with no logic, it really bugs us.
see when u make an important and sensible post no one wants to read it....how pathetic is that???LOL
Didnt i read your post and commented ?????
no no u did....and i liked what u said...i am talkin about others....they will all open the post and read it....but won't commentLOL
maanlovesgeet17 Senior Member
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for making an important post. I agree with you and I agree with Mk.Gh about all the problems that is faced by both us (fans) and Geet team. I agree with Mk.Gh when she said that they are taking AA part pretty quickly. It is probably to show less Maan and Geet because they have been there forever doing the shoot. Yes, i agree with you too, I could see her pimples and they both look tired. Not only them but we have to think about others too like spot people, cameraman, makeup... etc. They probably get tired too.

The night shooting, day shooting, it is hard on both of them, especially Gurmeet, he got Malaria and when you catch a disease, it is hard to recover. I mean he got recover way before but he is likely to get more sick because he had malaria. He would have higher chance of being sick. If that makes sense?!?!?!?!?!

About how they showed Arjun-Annie together alone, that we were not interested on (i fast forwarded that part), they could have creatively put a dance (without maan and geet) as a wedding gift or something like that together.

In my sense, I think rather than showing AA, I would rather watch if they bring Geet's family back. Now Brij is in Jail, probably both parents don't like living there and they try to improve themselves. Probably they can come to Delhi and start their story. It would be interesting to see Geet's sister fighting for her rights too. For example, if vicky comes then Geet's sister and Vicky would be good combination (i think, i don't know about you guys).

They know that we don't want to see AA. They can do something interesting that we might like and they don't have to be parrallel lead (i m guessing AA are parrallel, half of time i see them in the show). I liked Arjun part too but when he went too fast and started realzing the revenge than love, that was kind of weird.

I am hoping they come up with something interesting topics. And also hope that they come up with something that will be less work for both Maan and Geet and enjoyment for all of us.

Ek haat se Doh sikhar.

As always,
maanlovesgeet17  ------------------> maanmarriesgeetfinally17

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
lovely and much needed post dearClapClapClap

even  i get fed up seeing AA scenes but i don't want maneet/Gurti to be in each and every frame which makes them more tired and fall sick....its us again who complain when they shoot with body doubles......poor guys they are working hard for entertaining us and we try to find faults in each and every thing instead of supporting them for thier efforts

love u entire GHSP team for entertaining usClapClapClapClapClap

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for all of ur comment friends....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Serendipity..roseinbloom

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
yeah u r 100% right......but i wud suggest one thing instead of watchin AA scenes I think we shud skip them (if u watching on YT or internet)...its not necessary to tolerate them..LOL

mysterygurl1427

Go to top