India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

YAYY HC AG bak agin to rock!!!

saniiaaa Senior Member
saniiaaa
saniiaaa

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

I am extremelyyy happie 4 HC and AG.... They r cumin bak 2getha so wat 4 onli an episode :p at least we would be able to see themSmile HC looked awsum in white Embarrassedtoo hot wooohhh Tongue and AG complimented him with her pink dressEmbarrassed all in all they looked fab togetha .... I luw themm :) I logged onto india forum after such a long time nd just saww their sbs showw omg tooo cute.... nd thn the shooting for promo vid.... itni jaldi itni baar sath anaa i thouht there was sumthn else cookin :p haha lol :P i knw dey r JUST GUD FRNDS Tongue or maybe its a signal by BT or ekta dat kis desh 2 is on its wayyyy wohooo

But srslyy i really like harshadz acting i n TL bt its jus dat i dnt feell dat absolutelyy amazinngg wali feelin wn he is wid AK no offense to d girl shex very gud nd talented nd she lookd vry gud wd hr previous co star in mjht BUT itx just not IT whn it cumss to HC nd AK 2getha... I have alwayss preferred married couples in tv shows than unmarried ones b/c i thnk their bond is wayy too stronger and unbreakable rather than unmarried lovers b/c they r always at a risk of breakin any other dayy. maybe datx d reason i prefer premeer far more than taanu .
moral of the bhashan :P premeer/ harshiti u rocked, rock nd will continu to rock big time... nobody can replace the magic u create :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaninainaaGunjan.-SnowKid-Fallen Star

mono123 Goldie
mono123
mono123

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSAOPSADJOPDJOISVDDSIVVsiHPsjvdH EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nainaa

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
me too very very very excited.....after a very very long wait we will see our HarShiti back as our Prem-Heer...at last our wish is granted...although its one episode....it matters alot for us....as we were all dying to see them together.....

i can't wait to watch PKYEK valentine event...its going to rock....our HarShiti is going to sizzle again and brings us back to KDHMD land where our PreMeer rules the heart and souls

but then yaar please don't compare HarShiti and HarShiya together...they both are different.....and Harshad looks great with both additi and anupriya...

i know Prem-Heer rules...but then even Anurag-Taani rules....

i love both PreMeer and TaAnu...HarShiti and HarShiya

there are die-hard HarShiya/TaAnu fans who doesn't know anything abt HarShiti/PreMeer in this forum...and they might get hurt

both couples have their own set of chemistry.....one must not forget that TaAnu/HarShiya in Tere Liye has journey from childhood to adulthood and their love story is based on friendship.....which is not the same in KDMHMD where the love story starts from the adulthood....there is more love...and its journey abt love...not phase of relationship.....

TL is mainly a journey of TaAnu from childhood to adulthood...and its more on the journey phase of relationship...love...friendship between Anurag-Taani

while KDMHMD is a journey of true love...and love only....

there is difference in the story...concepts....and the chemistry between the lead couple is different too.....its better not to compare...they have their own chemistry

as for abt married couples...well TaAnu are also married...they are married in the childhood....its just that its dragging alot of time to get them re-marry....just to bring even more higher trps...

Edited by Mages - 20 January 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagii10-prime-nainaa-SnowKid--Ramya-wida

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
OMG....i am soooo happy i am baisically phrooling all over the SBS segment video....it really means alot to have Harshiti back even if it's for one epi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nainaa-SnowKid-wida

Ilovepie. Goldie
Ilovepie.
Ilovepie.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Hey I can totally understand your happiness and exactly how you feel right now, I feel exactly the same way Day Dreaming 

But I just wanna say if you don't wanna recieve a whole load of sarcastic and nasty comments from some people I would remove your post from here Big smile Some people just won't understand and they'll take you in totally the wrong way. We can discuss Harshiti/Premeer in the desh forum where people will actually feel the same way you do and actually welcome you and join you in on the discussions Tongue Let's just say this isn't the best place to let out your feelings LOLsome of the comments you'll be getting will be extremely sarcastic and nasty and might end up hurting you Embarrassed 

Also I would avoid any comparisons, leads to unnecassary fights Embarrassed

Edited by Motibah - 20 January 2011 at 2:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nainaa-SnowKid-

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Motibah

Hey I can totally understand your happiness and exactly how you feel right now, I feel exactly the same way Day Dreaming 

But I just wanna say if you don't wanna recieve a whole load of sarcastic and nasty comments from some people I would remove your post from here Big smile Some people just won't understand and they'll take you in totally the wrong way. We can discuss Harshiti/Premeer in the desh forum where people will actually feel the same way you do and actually welcome you and join you in on the discussions Tongue Let's just say this isn't the best place to let out your feelings LOLsome of the comments you'll be getting will be extremely sarcastic and nasty and might end up hurting you Embarrassed 

Also I would avoid any comparisons, leads to unnecassary fights Embarrassed
sorry but isnt you instigating fight here with your comment?you can also ask TM to "post this topic in KD forum"
well cant say more than this as you ppl are so innocent and sweetLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1

saniiaaa Senior Member
saniiaaa
saniiaaa

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
i didnot intend 2 compare nd m new so i dont knw how 2 delete it.... i dont want any fites :)
samreen19 Groupbie
samreen19
samreen19

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
don't worry there will be no fights, being a silent reader here what i observe is ppl of this forum are quite mature to understand other's happiness and i think dt will close the topic since this in no way belongs to this place

Edited by samreen19 - 20 January 2011 at 2:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1manasi_31

Go to top