dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by dhakarn

yeah so true.......i was about to write ' pls don't find mistakes even in trivial scenes , just enjoy watching MKAP' but then thought may be u will fell offended..................Smile di, if i may, why do u think the ratings r decreasing.............two weeks ago it was on overall 3rd position and second in serials but now its on overall 5th position...............even now when (after a looooong time) some good things r happening the ratings decreasing instead of increasing..............Confused

Dhanya ,

I am harping even on trivial things bec..I want the MKAP to retain its former standard ...that golden period when each and every action had some meaning ....each scene led to the advancement of story..Nowadays..it is become filler-fest Ouch...I am missing that taut screenplay ..No ! I will not feel offended cos I understand that you love this show very much  and have an emotional connect with it..

As for decreasing TRP....One word ..KRISHNA !!

but if u remember when there was a clash between krishna and aman that week also the ratings were low............3 or some thing................and when kriya were trying to find the truth about aman the ratings were all time low 9...................Confused

Exactly Dhanya....Those scenes that you mention showed Krishna in poor light ...Krishna was weakened to show a strong Aman...and when they go in search of Anu...Krishna was playing second fiddle instead of parallel role ...what the viewer's want is the strong Krishna who had his own mind and who stuck to his stand .....Nowadays he has been given  a walk-in part,  he is the unofficial clown ...he comes for 2 sec , provides light relief and is blanked off ...The viewer's were initially understanding of this phenomenon thinking that other character's needed air time,  but when CV's have consistently reduced Krishna's importance  and are progressively diminishing his character..The Viewer have wisened up and are leaving ....Tell me can you remember the last track where Krishna role was important too ...where his character was strong...it seems ages ago ..

Krishna is the heartbeat of this show..whether CV's agree or not..He is the USP.. ignore him and they will perish ...

so true di, but if they show a strong krishna (and we know how adament and strong he can be) pratigya would never win.................as arhaan himself pointed out krishna has to be shown bad and wrong only then pratigya would be stronger...............some where some time krishna has to accept defeat or play second fiddle or other wise pratigya will loose her credibility...........that's the only reason why he is shown confused..............otherwise i don't find any occasion where he is not himself..........he does what he thinks is right most of the times and in situations where his ideology just does not gel with that of pratigya the CVs bring in the love element and as always krishna will do anything for his love for his babu.............as he himself said in this arushi fiasco that pratigya is taking advantage of his love and weakness...............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

yeah so true.......i was about to write ' pls don't find mistakes even in trivial scenes , just enjoy watching MKAP' but then thought may be u will fell offended..................Smile di, if i may, why do u think the ratings r decreasing.............two weeks ago it was on overall 3rd position and second in serials but now its on overall 5th position...............even now when (after a looooong time) some good things r happening the ratings decreasing instead of increasing..............Confused

Dhanya ,

I am harping even on trivial things bec..I want the MKAP to retain its former standard ...that golden period when each and every action had some meaning ....each scene led to the advancement of story..Nowadays..it is become filler-fest Ouch...I am missing that taut screenplay ..No ! I will not feel offended cos I understand that you love this show very much  and have an emotional connect with it..

but if u remember when there was a clash between krishna and aman that week also the ratings were low............3 or some thing................and when kriya were trying to find the truth about aman the ratings were all time low 9...................Confused

Exactly Dhanya....Those scenes that you mention showed Krishna in poor light ...Krishna was weakened to show a strong Aman...and when they go in search of Anu...Krishna was playing second fiddle instead of parallel role ...what the viewer's want is the strong Krishna who had his own mind and who stuck to his stand .....Nowadays he has been given  a walk-in part,  he is the unofficial clown ...he comes for 2 sec , provides light relief and is blanked off ...The viewer's were initially understanding of this phenomenon thinking that other character's needed air time,  but when CV's have consistently reduced Krishna's importance  and are progressively diminishing his character..The Viewer have wisened up and are leaving ....Tell me can you remember the last track where Krishna role was important too ...where his character was strong...it seems ages ago ..

Krishna is the heartbeat of this show..whether CV's agree or not..He is the USP.. ignore him and they will perish ...
tanths and dharkan, both of u have mentioned such brilliant point. Thanks dhanya for asking the questions which have been on the mind of the audience and thankyou Tanths for asnwering them so honestly and beautifully.

Dhanya - counting the bloopers - is a good thing and the cv's are listening, finally krish got more clothes, new hairstyle, chandu and tunna came back... if we don't ask we don't get.
The love in our hearts for MKAP IS ALWAYS GONNA REMAIN STRONG. It has become a part of us, it is not the cv's show, it is our show.
Foe example when we produce our fan fic - we can post it off and ppl will enjoy it, but we will check our work and edit it for quality... so that people will like it better, and new people will enjoy it aswell. So it is the betterment of production which will engage readers/viewers.
If the TRP's are going down, all I can say those who choose not to watch this show are loosing out. I'm sorry I sound bold... but I am glad that I watch this everyday - and I couldn't live without my MKAP. Big smile

@bold  --------  completely agree with u............Smile Clap Clap Clap Star

yes , we should count the bloopers, but then why aren't they bringing back guruma or IG or even showing jai and aman getting deserving punishment after requesting and crying ourselves hoarse............... Confused agree we get TC now regularly but just as a filler.................Angry

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Dhanya ,

tanths and dharkan, both of u have mentioned such brilliant point. Thanks dhanya for asking the questions which have been on the mind of the audience and thankyou Tanths for asnwering them so honestly and beautifully.

Dhanya - counting the bloopers - is a good thing and the cv's are listening, finally krish got more clothes, new hairstyle, chandu and tunna came back... if we don't ask we don't get.
The love in our hearts for MKAP IS ALWAYS GONNA REMAIN STRONG. It has become a part of us, it is not the cv's show, it is our show.
Foe example when we produce our fan fic - we can post it off and ppl will enjoy it, but we will check our work and edit it for quality... so that people will like it better, and new people will enjoy it aswell. So it is the betterment of production which will engage readers/viewers.
If the TRP's are going down, all I can say those who choose not to watch this show are loosing out. I'm sorry I sound bold... but I am glad that I watch this everyday - and I couldn't live without my MKAP. Big smile

@bold  --------  completely agree with u............Smile Clap Clap Clap Star

yes , we should count the bloopers, but then why aren't they bringing back guruma or IG or even showing jai and aman getting deserving punishment after requesting and crying ourselves hoarse............... Confused agree we get TC now regularly but just as a filler.................Angry
true before they can move on to refreshed storylines they shud finish mathurs storylines off.
they are working out of coordination now.

dhakarn

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

We all know that the Baba was sent by Pratigya, buh the thakurs don't.
He said for a Pota you need to treat women right, buh the thaks are doing the opposite.
and that disgusting thakurain is praying to god, to help with Shaktia fulfiling his crime?
What go on there? 

Gd moving around, did her bell not sound in the slightest? I think she has perfected the art of keeping the bell silent.  Afterall, she has had 22 years to practice it.....LOLLOL

No Baba, how boring. I think he is the heartbeat to the show and the USP of the show, but yet not realised his importance...

Adharsh you forgot to lock the door Confused and the SR was sooo rushed
Now what Komaarsh did was acting, Kriya closeness....... well leave it to ur imagination.Wink Adarsh never thought that he was going to consummate his relationship or may be he has kept it open on purpose so that mama dearest can enter and interrupt them and have the relief of not getting intimate with his wife...

Shaktia strong hai - Dabaang ka bai hai beyy..... lifted the coffin so easily by urself. TongueDead

Kesar wake up - and stop playing dead!
t
Dosa's thoughts - share yours plzzzzzz.

carisma2

arrypoofan18 Newbie
arrypoofan18
arrypoofan18

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Cry they took a lot of time to make ganti dadi speak the show is really moving very slow that makes people feel boring Please make the show more interesting by better editing.

Go to top