Pratigya
Pratigya

FOOD FOR THOUGHT - 20 JAN (Page 2)

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Hi Carisma,

Good thoughts. I did not see today's epi but read the update. Sds makes me sick to the stomach. I really despice woman like her in real life. She is like a menace.

They are dragging the serial to a point where it is becoming really boring. Hope some new tracts come up.

Anu 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnasuk4carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by carisma2

Now what Komaarsh did was acting, Kriya closeness....... well leave it to ur imagination.Wink

WinkTongueBig smileEmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushingBlushingHeart

Kesar wake up - and stop playing dead

ROFLLOLConfusedOuch

Nice post CarismaBig smile
Thanks mate.... can u see the diff between the SR's. ?
Kesar's eyes were slightly open.  LOL
Can I see the difference???????????Shocked....I have got specs but I aint blinddddddTongueWinkLOL.....are they even comparable??????ShockedEmbarrassedBig smile.....its like an isult to Kriya's SR....I can see the diff. between not only Kriya and Komarsh but between and Kriya and the rest of the tellyworld's SR everEmbarrassedWinkLOL

I have not seen Manav- Archana's SR from PR....has anyone seen it?ConfusedSmile
nice, i dunt like manav archana - i only watch mkap and pkyek. so wudn't knw aby them
buh see everyy1, the magic kriya created, the heavy breathing - playing with the hair etc....
honestly kriya only have to look into each others eyes and it is better than any SR. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavna---Yemi---

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Carisma,

Good thoughts. I did not see today's epi but read the update. Sds makes me sick to the stomach. I really despice woman like her in real life. She is like a menace.

They are dragging the serial to a point where it is becoming really boring. Hope some new tracts come up.

Anu 
Amma is a evil evil woman - only a woman like her can give birth to Shaktia.
Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Now what Komaarsh did was acting, Kriya closeness....... well leave it to ur imagination.Wink

ROFLLOLConfusedOuch

Can I see the difference???????????Shocked....I have got specs but I aint blinddddddTongueWinkLOL.....are they even comparable??????ShockedEmbarrassedBig smile.....its like an isult to Kriya's SR....I can see the diff. between not only Kriya and Komarsh but between and Kriya and the rest of the tellyworld's SR everEmbarrassedWinkLOL

nice, i dunt like manav archana - i only watch mkap and pkyek. so wudn't knw aby them
buh see everyy1, the magic kriya created, the heavy breathing - playing with the hair etc....
honestly kriya only have to look into each others eyes and it is better than any SR. Wink
Neither do I....and I only watch MKAP...nothing else....I tried other soaps but after MAKP and Kriya...nothing works for meConfusedLOL...I only asked because only this pair seem to give competition to kriya in all the awards....so I was wondering what people see in them if anyone have seen themConfusedAngryDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnacarisma2tanthya

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

ROFLLOLConfusedOuch

Neither do I....and I only watch MKAP...nothing else....I tried other soaps but after MAKP and Kriya...nothing works for meConfusedLOL...I only asked because only this pair seem to give competition to kriya in all the awards....so I was wondering what people see in them if anyone have seen themConfusedAngryDead
I know and understand how u feel - i dunt think any of us or at least many of us watch that prog. I dunt understand why they give kriya the best takkar aswell. there is nothing abt them anyway near as special as our kriya. everytime i see them on the news channel i feel Angry aswell.

krishnabhavnatanthya

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
just loved shreyas and your thoughts sis about everything and everyone komarsh were acting na but kriya were not na some one vanishes from screen and someone came Wink quite obvious yaara thankyou fir ur lubly posts lub u

krishnabhavnacarisma2

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Caris,

what was the need to take Ghanti at all..she is going to  fill water ..she will not be indulging in Tin-tin-tin with other members at night  { Members  who  are in nodland}  ...would she ???...A loophole that one !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Caris,

what was the need to take Ghanti at all..she is going to  fill water ..she will not be indulging in Tin-tin-tin with other members at night  { Members  who  are in nodland}  ...would she ???...A loophole that one !!

di, i think that maybe out of sheer habit......................she has been using that ghanti for 21 years now!!!!!!!!!!! so it maybe sheer habit..............old people sometimes do such things............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Go to top