Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dhakarn

yeah so true.......i was about to write ' pls don't find mistakes even in trivial scenes , just enjoy watching MKAP' but then thought may be u will fell offended..................😊 di, if i may, why do u think the ratings r decreasing.............two weeks ago it was on overall 3rd position and second in serials but now its on overall 5th position...............even now when (after a looooong time) some good things r happening the ratings decreasing instead of increasing..............πŸ˜•

Dhanya ,

I am harping even on trivial things bec..I want the MKAP to retain its former standard ...that golden period when each and every action had some meaning ....each scene led to the advancement of story..Nowadays..it is become filler-fest ...I am missing that taut screenplay ..No ! I will not feel offended cos I understand that you love this show very much  and have an emotional connect with it..

As for decreasing TRP....One word ..KRISHNA !!
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

Dhanya ,

I am harping even on trivial things bec..I want the MKAP to retain its former standard ...that golden period when each and every action had some meaning ....each scene led to the advancement of story..Nowadays..it is become filler-fest ...I am missing that taut screenplay ..No ! I will not feel offended cos I understand that you love this show very much  and have an emotional connect with it..

As for decreasing TRP....One word ..KRISHNA !!

but if u remember when there was a clash between krishna and aman that week also the ratings were low............3 or some thing................and when kriya were trying to find the truth about aman the ratings were all time low 9...................πŸ˜•
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

but if u remember when there was a clash between krishna and aman that week also the ratings were low............3 or some thing................and when kriya were trying to find the truth about aman the ratings were all time low 9...................πŸ˜•

Exactly Dhanya....Those scenes that you mention showed Krishna in poor light ...Krishna was weakened to show a strong Aman...and when they go in search of Anu...Krishna was playing second fiddle instead of parallel role ...what the viewer's want is the strong Krishna who had his own mind and who stuck to his stand .....Nowadays he has been given  a walk-in part,  he is the unofficial clown ...he comes for 2 sec , provides light relief and is blanked off ...The viewer's were initially understanding of this phenomenon thinking that other character's needed air time,  but when CV's have consistently reduced Krishna's importance  and are progressively diminishing his character..The Viewer have wisened up and are leaving ....Tell me can you remember the last track where Krishna role was important too ...where his character was strong...it seems ages ago ..

Krishna is the heartbeat of this show..whether CV's agree or not..He is the USP.. ignore him and they will perish ...
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

We all know that the Baba was sent by Pratigya, buh the thakurs don't.

He said for a Pota you need to treat women right, buh the thaks are doing the opposite.
and that disgusting thakurain is praying to god, to help with Shaktia fulfiling his crime?
What go on there?

Gd moving around, did her bell not sound in the slightest?

No Baba, how boring.

Adharsh you forgot to lock the door πŸ˜• and the SR was sooo rushed
Now what Komaarsh did was acting, Kriya closeness....... well leave it to ur imagination.πŸ˜‰

Shaktia strong hai - Dabaang ka bai hai beyy..... lifted the coffin so easily by urself. πŸ˜›πŸ€’

Kesar wake up - and stop playing dead!

Dosa's thoughts - share yours plzzzzzz.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Adarsh  4got  2  lock the door  and the  SR   was kind of  begging   from Komal  and i felt it didn't take place  out  of  love.πŸ˜•   and it was rushed and there was no  originality  in the scene.  The  SR  was just 4  the sake of it 😊.
Shaktia strong hai - Dabaang ka bai hai beyy..... lifted the coffin so easily by urself. πŸ˜›πŸ€’

I   just   loved it, carismajiπŸ‘πŸΌ.Even  i   had  the  same feeling.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Caris,

what was the need to take Ghanti at all..she is going to  fill water ..she will not be indulging in Tin-tin-tin with other members at night  { Members  who  are in nodland}  ...would she ???...A loophole that one !!

I agree, buh then i thought maybe as she is old - with weak legs incase in the dark she was to have a fall, she could ring the bell....maybe.
hussainramso thumbnail

Caris,

what was the need to take Ghanti at all..she is going to fill water ..she will not be indulging in Tin-tin-tin with other members at night { Members who are in nodland} ...would she ???...A loophole that one !!

What if she fell and couldn't get up. πŸ˜† How will the medics come? πŸ˜†
@Carisma........ Adarsh Babu is incapable of pulling an all nighter...........hence the rush 🀣
carisma2 thumbnail

Exactly Dhanya....Those scenes that you mention showed Krishna in poor light ...Krishna was weakened to show a strong Aman...and when they go in search of Anu...Krishna was playing second fiddle instead of parallel role ...what the viewer's want is the strong Krishna who had his own mind and who stuck to his stand .....Nowadays he has been given  a walk-in part,  he is the unofficial clown ...he comes for 2 sec , provides light relief and is blanked off ...The viewer's were initially understanding of this phenomenon thinking that other character's needed air time,  but when CV's have consistently reduced Krishna's importance  and are progressively diminishing his character..The Viewer have wisened up and are leaving ....Tell me can you remember the last track where Krishna role was important too ...where his character was strong...it seems ages ago ..

Krishna is the heartbeat of this show..whether CV's agree or not..He is the USP.. ignore him and they will perish ...

tanths and dharkan, both of u have mentioned such brilliant point. Thanks dhanya for asking the questions which have been on the mind of the audience and thankyou Tanths for asnwering them so honestly and beautifully.

Dhanya - counting the bloopers - is a good thing and the cv's are listening, finally krish got more clothes, new hairstyle, chandu and tunna came back... if we don't ask we don't get.
The love in our hearts for MKAP IS ALWAYS GONNA REMAIN STRONG. It has become a part of us, it is not the cv's show, it is our show.
Foe example when we produce our fan fic - we can post it off and ppl will enjoy it, but we will check our work and edit it for quality... so that people will like it better, and new people will enjoy it aswell. So it is the betterment of production which will engage readers/viewers.
If the TRP's are going down, all I can say those who choose not to watch this show are loosing out. I'm sorry I sound bold... but I am glad that I watch this everyday - and I couldn't live without my MKAP. πŸ˜ƒ
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

What if she fell and couldn't get up. πŸ˜† How will the medics come? πŸ˜†
@Carisma........ Adarsh Babu is incapable of pulling an all nighter...........hence the rush 🀣

heheheehhe. he has to think abt getting up for work aswell. LOL.
all that chori chori he is upto.
i see he lost the stick no. he is all on his feet now, apart from last nite. πŸ˜‰
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akku8910

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Adarsh  4got  2  lock the door  and the  SR   was kind of  begging   from Komal  and i felt it didn't take place  out  of  love.πŸ˜•   and it was rushed and there was no  originality  in the scene.  The  SR  was just 4  the sake of it 😊.

I   just   loved it, carismajiπŸ‘πŸΌ.Even  i   had  the  same feeling.

Thanks a lot. throught out i was fearing naina's enterance - that women tortures me. she is a needle prick in my eyes.
and darling tumo humka bohot ijjath de deye. buh you are welcome to call me carisma aswell. what ever makes you happeee. i'm cool.πŸ˜ƒ
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Di... although I didnt see the epi, I enjoyed reading ur post... KomArsh SR.. Was so artificial.. KriYa is KRIYA... No one can beat them.. Chalo then, Im goin to see the SR vm.. Im not satisfied watching it once..