Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Why was VIREN so serious ??? (Page 3)

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

But the picture was with Sid... and it wasnt like Sid was ripped out of the picture so he's not close to Nivi or something like that.

The picture is a puzzle not sure what its doing there. Maybe its love but unlikely....

But if he was in love with Nivi from childhood why did he have such a negative view of her when he enters the show? And it looked like he would do anything to hurt her for whats she did to his family.

Wouldnt he have a soft spot for her being his love from childhood?

I dont want him to be in love with Nivi at the moment. I want him to be aware of the love later when he is repenting and maybe even lost Nivi.

He needs to know that what he is doing is wrong.... by himself so he can work to improve himself.

No one can truly change someone its up to themselves to change...

I think he was pretending to be furious at Nivi.......coz when he came.....everyone else in the family was blaming her family n hated her.......n if she was his childhood love for real then he just was dying to know who she was coz till then he didnt know who was Nivi..........he didnt know the girl he used to run into everytime was Nivi.

I mean when u watch the episode after that where he finds out her identity.........in the next episode he tries to be friends with her...........n his old love for her started blooming......but when he drugs her he finds out she loves someone........so to waste no time....he confesses his love first.

N his love turns into obsession when he finds Nivi loves Sid.........now it was a must for him to make her his.

[/QUOTE]

Umm that might be the case. But still I dont think he loves her.

He was pretending to be furious? Ok thats fine when hes talking to his parents etc... but he snapped at Nivi in anger  when in the hospital and she was telling him not to mess around with her. And he was like I'm too angry to be in the mood of messing around with you now I want to destroy the girl that hurt my family. Who was he pretending to then?

About becoming friends after that episode... I found that strange... I thought I missed something because I was watching random clips on youtube and didnt know where that came from.

But maybe he was still thinking about destroying Nivi by being her friend and later he was sure that Nivi couldnt have caused the family problems. Or maybe he picked up some reaction from Sid that day that Nivi was close to him. 

Or back to the photo issue today, he knew that Sid was very close to Nivi from childhood...and knew they share a bond and when he found out that shes Nivi... he wanted to befriend her asap... get her trust and destroy Sid.

P.s im not trying to make you negative about Viren and Nivis relationship just voicing what I think.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 20 January 2011 at 3:56pm

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
I'ld go for Viren, because I feel Nivedita is perfect for Viren, especially for the phase he is going through. A compassionate like Nivedita only can forgive Virne's mistakes and can understand the reasons of Viren being bitter.Though Viren does not love Nivedita, but things would change in the future, I guess.

Siddharth and Nivedita were good, but their love could not withstand a simgle blow and they decided to part ways. So, if they face a similar situation anytime in future, there is no guarantee they can stick together. Plus, they prioritise others too much above their love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I'ld go for Viren, because I feel Nivedita is perfect for Viren, especially for the phase he is going through. A compassionate like Nivedita only can forgive Virne's mistakes and can understand the reasons of Viren being bitter.Though Viren does not love Nivedita, but things would change in the future, I guess.

Yup yup yup!

I agree Nivi is perfect for Viren. And she will be the one to understand hes suffering and help him. And hopefully one day Viren will be a husband that Nivi deserves.

Also this is good for Nivis development too, makes her stronger. 

Edited by peacefulblossom - 20 January 2011 at 3:57pm

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Yup yup yup!

I agree Nivi is perfect for Viren. And she will be the one to understand hes suffering and help him. And hopefully one day Viren will be a husband that Nivi deserves.

Nivi can only support him. Viren has to change from within.
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Yup yup yup!

Nivi can only support him. Viren has to change from within.

Yes, the change needs to come within or the change will never remain.

Omshanti1111

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

I think due to his impatience hes going to try doing stuff and leave too many clues.

I'm not sure if I believe Viren actually loves Nivi atm

Nahi yaar dont say that......i mean after the picture Nivi found in his closet......i'm damn sure he loves her a lot.....to the extent that he is doing all this just to get her.

But the picture was with Sid... and it wasnt like Sid was ripped out of the picture so he's not close to Nivi or something like that.

The picture is a puzzle not sure what its doing there. Maybe its love but unlikely....

But if he was in love with Nivi from childhood why did he have such a negative view of her when he enters the show? And it looked like he would do anything to hurt her for whats she did to his family.

Wouldnt he have a soft spot for her being his love from childhood?

I dont want him to be in love with Nivi at the moment. I want him to be aware of the love later when he is repenting and maybe even lost Nivi.

He needs to know that what he is doing is wrong.... by himself so he can work to improve himself.

No one can truly change someone its up to themselves to change...

I also do not think that Viren was attracted to Nivedita from childhood. When he first came to Sood's he did not even know her name or Sharma's. He might have kept the picture because he was not part of her childhood (as he said during the mirror scene) and wanted to keep her childhood photo for keepsake and since he did not want Siddharth in it he folded it and kept her photo upside.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 20 January 2011 at 8:00pm

_Namita_

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Oh Sonal don't even start talking abt his hott n sexyy looks n expressions . n d way he looked 2 dy 2 Nivi ahaii haii 2 hottt . n me2 find d line little bit confusing .

But Yaar KINSHUK reallyy is d hottest of all in all depts .He is a killer . hu hottt he was looking in those grey wid black combination.Amazinggg n claassyy n 2 hot 2 handle
yeah Moni he is the hottest Embarrassed
aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
lolz it didnt come in my mind k wat is he thinking wats on his mind...coz i was completely lost in him...he was looking soooo sexyy...!!his serious looks are always to die for...!!
but ya may b he was thinking of some other plan to trap sid....n i completely loved the next scene of nivrenSmile

VirMan_ArShi

Go to top