Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Why was VIREN so serious ??? (Page 2)

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by biatchali

Hmmmm...it was odd wasnt it? I found the line he said GET OUT OF MY WAY...to have a double meaning? Nivi is an obstacle in his way to get rid of Sid, the one person who will always support Sid, will always find out the truth? There is more to that whole scene, it certainly wasnt him joking about with her thats for sure....Though one thing that I know for sure...he looked sooooooo DAMN HOT!!!

U r right..........what does he meant by that.......it did sound like he wanted to say something else...but what ???
How is Nivi an obstacle.....when he himself is using her as a pawn to get rid of Sid ???
well if he loves Nivi then he'll always have this fear of her finding out the truth about him.......but thats not i think what he meant.......Like u said there is more to that 1 minute scene...then we think.

And yes yes......he did look damn dan damn handsome n hot in those grey n black tracks.WinkSmileBig smile

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Oh Sonal don't even start talking abt his hott n sexyy looks n expressions . n d way he looked 2 dy 2 Nivi ahaii haii 2 hottt . n me2 find d line little bit confusing .

But Yaar KINSHUK reallyy is d hottest of all in all depts .He is a killer . hu hottt he was looking in those grey wid black combination.Amazinggg n claassyy n 2 hot 2 handle

LOLLOLLOL
I totally agree with u hun...............he was looking royal.............n even though h had scary expression...............but i still loved the way he was looking at Nivi.
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Originally posted by starz4me

I think the Cv are just showing a new look of Viren and now that the viewers know he's the stalker we can be see the cunning looks. 

And I think his patiences is running thin...

Consummate of marriage isnt happening any time soon... well hopefully not anytime soon... not when Nivi doesnt know about him!

Consummation will not happen until Sid is totally n completely out of thier lives n out of the scene.......not until Viren is satisfied that Sid does not exists in Nivi's life anymore.....he wants Nivi to be his completely.

And u said it right......i think too that he is running out of patience.....even though he keeps saying to himself that mera sabr abhi khatm nahi hua.

I think due to his impatience hes going to try doing stuff and leave too many clues.

I'm not sure if I believe Viren actually loves Nivi atm

Nahi yaar dont say that......i mean after the picture Nivi found in his closet......i'm damn sure he loves her a lot.....to the extent that he is doing all this just to get her.

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
u you guys think viren might have created the fire in the kitchen!!!!!!!!
it might have even killed nivi!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

u you guys think viren might have created the fire in the kitchen!!!!!!!!
it might have even killed nivi!!!!!!!!

No but when u watch the video again...........n if Viren was behind all this......then..............u can see that it was planned to get divya hurt not Nivi so that instead of Sid n Divya..... he cud sit in the puja with Nivi......but it backfired on Nivi as everyone started blaming her.

AnamikaSJain

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

I think due to his impatience hes going to try doing stuff and leave too many clues.

Nahi yaar dont say that......i mean after the picture Nivi found in his closet......i'm damn sure he loves her a lot.....to the extent that he is doing all this just to get her.

But the picture was with Sid... and it wasnt like Sid was ripped out of the picture so he's not close to Nivi or something like that.

The picture is a puzzle not sure what its doing there. Maybe its love but unlikely....

But if he was in love with Nivi from childhood why did he have such a negative view of her when he enters the show? And it looked like he would do anything to hurt her for whats she did to his family.

Wouldnt he have a soft spot for her being his love from childhood?

I dont want him to be in love with Nivi at the moment. I want him to be aware of the love later when he is repenting and maybe even lost Nivi.

He needs to know that what he is doing is wrong.... by himself so he can work to improve himself.

No one can truly change someone its up to themselves to change...

Edited by peacefulblossom - 20 January 2011 at 2:48pm

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

I think the Cv are just showing a new look of Viren and now that the viewers know he's the stalker we can be see the cunning looks. 

And I think his patiences is running thin...

Consummate of marriage isnt happening any time soon... well hopefully not anytime soon... not when Nivi doesnt know about him!

Consummation will not happen until Sid is totally n completely out of thier lives n out of the scene.......not until Viren is satisfied that Sid does not exists in Nivi's life anymore.....he wants Nivi to be his completely.

And u said it right......i think too that he is running out of patience.....even though he keeps saying to himself that mera sabr abhi khatm nahi hua.

I dont think Viren loves Nivi yet. But he does not hate her also. And if Nivi helps him in his endeavour to frame Sid, he will be very happy with her.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 20 January 2011 at 3:07pm
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

But the picture was with Sid... and it wasnt like Sid was ripped out of the picture so he's not close to Nivi or something like that.

The picture is a puzzle not sure what its doing there. Maybe its love but unlikely....

But if he was in love with Nivi from childhood why did he have such a negative view of her when he enters the show? And it looked like he would do anything to hurt her for whats she did to his family.

Wouldnt he have a soft spot for her being his love from childhood?

I dont want him to be in love with Nivi at the moment. I want him to be aware of the love later when he is repenting and maybe even lost Nivi.

He needs to know that what he is doing is wrong.... by himself so he can work to improve himself.

No one can truly change someone its up to themselves to change...

I think he was pretending to be furious at Nivi.......coz when he came.....everyone else in the family was blaming her family n hated her.......n if she was his childhood love for real then he just was dying to know who she was coz till then he didnt know who was Nivi..........he didnt know the girl he used to run into everytime was Nivi.

I mean when u watch the episode after that where he finds out her identity.........in the next episode he tries to be friends with her...........n his old love for her started blooming......but when he drugs her he finds out she loves someone........so to waste no time....he confesses his love first.

N his love turns into obsession when he finds Nivi loves Sid.........now it was a must for him to make her his.

Edited by starz4me - 20 January 2011 at 3:04pm

Poojaa_P

Go to top