India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Why was VIREN so serious ???

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I dont understand that in the room...when Nivi was putting his clothes away n he was sitting on the window drinking his tea......why was he so srious.....what came in his mind that he was talking so seriouslly with Nivi ???

Was he trying to say something to her.......or was he tired of her taking time to accuse Sid.........or was he planning something new...............or maybe he feels that Nivi still has a soft-corner for Sid ???

It scared the hell out of me when he looked at her like that.....n it reminded me of their wedding night.....when he held her hand n spoke in the same manner.

Once they consummate thier marriage.........I dont want Viren to be strict or abusive with Nivi.........scaring her right now is too much to take.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarnims6VirMan_ArShi-Ramya-

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I was wondering that too, i really don't know but maan he looked FIT when he looked at her in that serious face wow Smile
biatchali Senior Member
biatchali
biatchali

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hmmmm...it was odd wasnt it? I found the line he said GET OUT OF MY WAY...to have a double meaning? Nivi is an obstacle in his way to get rid of Sid, the one person who will always support Sid, will always find out the truth? There is more to that whole scene, it certainly wasnt him joking about with her thats for sure....Though one thing that I know for sure...he looked sooooooo DAMN HOT!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharnims6VirMan_ArShiPoojaa_P

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I think the Cv are just showing a new look of Viren and now that the viewers know he's the stalker we can be see the cunning looks. 

And I think his patiences is running thin...

Consummate of marriage isnt happening any time soon... well hopefully not anytime soon... not when Nivi doesnt know about him!
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by biatchali

Hmmmm...it was odd wasnt it? I found the line he said GET OUT OF MY WAY...to have a double meaning? Nivi is an obstacle in his way to get rid of Sid, the one person who will always support Sid, will always find out the truth? There is more to that whole scene, it certainly wasnt him joking about with her thats for sure....Though one thing that I know for sure...he looked sooooooo DAMN HOT!!!

Yes even i felt that what he said had double meaning!! he said it so seriously and harsh tough words! like why would be joke around like that.. it was completely different viren .. it's wasn't the cute-masti joke type, it was something else.. 
but yeah Kinshuk has such sexy expressions, they are to die for!! 
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

I think the Cv are just showing a new look of Viren and now that the viewers know he's the stalker we can be see the cunning looks. 

Consummate of marriage isnt happening any time soon... well hopefully not anytime soon... not when Nivi doesnt know about him!

Consummation will not happen until Sid is totally n completely out of thier lives n out of the scene.......not until Viren is satisfied that Sid does not exists in Nivi's life anymore.....he wants Nivi to be his completely.

And u said it right......i think too that he is running out of patience.....even though he keeps saying to himself that mera sabr abhi khatm nahi hua.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Oh Sonal don't even start talking abt his hott n sexyy looks n expressions . n d way he looked 2 dy 2 Nivi ahaii haii 2 hottt . n me2 find d line little bit confusing .

But Yaar KINSHUK reallyy is d hottest of all in all depts .He is a killer . hu hottt he was looking in those grey wid black combination.Amazinggg n claassyy n 2 hot 2 handle
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Consummation will not happen until Sid is totally n completely out of thier lives n out of the scene.......not until Viren is satisfied that Sid does not exists in Nivi's life anymore.....he wants Nivi to be his completely.

And u said it right......i think too that he is running out of patience.....even though he keeps saying to himself that mera sabr abhi khatm nahi hua.

I think due to his impatience hes going to try doing stuff and leave too many clues.

I'm not sure if I believe Viren actually loves Nivi atm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

Go to top