Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Eagerly waiting to see the kidnapping scene!!!!

abhaypiya_4evr Senior Member
abhaypiya_4evr
abhaypiya_4evr

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Guyz i knw that all of u might be thinking that i'm a lil crazy but frankly speaking i'm eagerly waiting for the kidnapping scene...

Abhay will be mad at Piya and kidnap her but in the end he wont harm her...so it'll be an intense, hot and romantic scene...i'm waiting for the clock to tick 8:30 tomorrow...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhayluvpriyaDana_BharatimeawRidziPiaJazSimimusic_l0ver036

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Yup....specially when both the actors are performing superbly(viv was superb today)Embarrassed...the confrontation episodes has the potential to take the show to new heights...and the promo is interesting too...i m also too eager and excited for tomz epi...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaypiya_4evr

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kripa_here

Guyz i knw that all of u might be thinking that i'm a lil crazy but frankly speaking i'm eagerly waiting for the kidnapping scene...

Abhay will be mad at Piya and kidnap her but in the end he wont harm her...so it'll be an intense, hot and romantic scene...i'm waiting for the clock to tick 8:30 tomorrow...

IF you think people will think of you as crazy then read this I am waiting for Abhay to kill Danish when he tries to harm Piya as per star one news on the show.I have been waiting a long time for someone to put that loser Danish out of his misery once and for all .I mean we have enough strong villains already like Chaand and Haseena and the werewolves.Creative team please keep villains to supernatural only and don't include human villains specially idiots like danish.

Edited by VladDracula - 20 January 2011 at 12:48pm
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
pls dont tell future things..its spoils the funOuch
RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
hey dnt say u mad me too mad like u yarLOLWink
really really really me too cant wait for piya kidnappingDay Dreaming 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index